ADVERTISEMENT

Good Friends Grandmother Passed Away Last Week

He will tell you that a man can now have a child and we live in a new world and will be left behind soon. That someone can be neither male nor female.
@johnhugh is a chick fil a funded disinformation agent. He is actually ultra-conservative but would never break his liberal persona on this forum. If you say thank you to one of these guys, they have to say “my pleasure.” Always a dead giveaway.

Reactions: tigergrad03
We've had a mother, daughter friends test positive in Anderson this week.

They're only symptoms, diarrhea and nausea. Guess the Virus has changed.
So those poor folks that meet @johnhugh in person all have have it afterwards? Wow, who new Pepto-Bismol cured COVID-19? Stock up on the pink stuff fellas it’s gonna be the new toilet paper!

She wasn’t getting a bill. Read my post. My friend asked them to change the cause of death on the death certificate given it was an absolute load of shit. They agreed to do it but only if he paid them $39,000.

I'm really confused.

Did she have an autopsy?

Just keep in mind, if you have a dry cough and difficulty breathing, DO NOT GO TO A HOSPITAL!!! They might falsely diagnose you with COVID-19. And if that happens, the liberal MSM will win.
They’ll also put your ass on a ventilator

They’ll also put your ass on a ventilator

Exactly. That's why if you have a severe case of covid-19, stay at home and treat it with Nyquil and Vicks vapoRub. Also, drink plenty of fluids.

Let these liberal sheep go to the hospital.

Reactions: areeves
Exactly. That's why if you have a severe case of covid-19, stay at home and treat it with Nyquil and Vicks vapoRub. Also, drink plenty of fluids.

Let these liberal sheep go to the hospital.
Well said Bro! I just spoke to an ex Black Military Officer this morning. He said COVID-19 & The incident with Floyd & The police officers in Minneapolis are Both Government Syops! He said a lot more things that would blow your mind but for the sake of the weak hearted, I’ll keep em to myself!

Reactions: cufan1
Well said Bro! I just spoke to an ex Black Military Officer this morning. He said COVID-19 & The incident with Floyd & The police officers in Minneapolis are Both Government Syops! He said a lot more things that would blow your mind but for the sake of the weak hearted, I’ll keep em to myself!
When I say government, I mean NWO! Many of our government officials are NWO Wolves in Sheep’s Clothing!

Yo I don't know why, but I believe you.

Yo I don't know why, but I believe you.
Bro, I have a responsibility before GOD to tell the Truth! I don’t lie, I don’t have to lie! My sources are very credible & those who don’t believe me, will experience what I’ve said, First Hand in due time! Why do you think in Luke 21, JESUS said regarding the Tribulation, which we’re in now, “Men’s hearts Would Fail Them For What’s Coming On The Earth!”

@johnhugh is a chick fil a funded disinformation agent. He is actually ultra-conservative but would never break his liberal persona on this forum. If you say thank you to one of these guys, they have to say “my pleasure.” Always a dead giveaway.
Dabadass, you & I need to meet sometime for lunch, on me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT