ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Wahl autopsy

santee

Woodrush
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2001
"Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium," she wrote in a post on her Substack. "The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.

Wow...crap luck

About 5 years ago, I had dinner with a business associate on a Monday night in Greenville. The very next day he died from a brain aneurysm. Still can't believe it. No health issues, full of life and then gone almost in an instant. Hug your loved ones.

Wait, so he wasn’t assassinated by Qatar for wearing a rainbow shirt? I’m shocked 🙄

Just being sarcastic b/c of the ridiculousness in that other thread. It’s really sad and I feel for his family and friends. Also note, this autopsy was carried out in the US after his body arrived back here. But, I’m sure some mouth breathers will continue espousing absurd conspiracy theories.

Wait, so he wasn’t assassinated by Qatar for wearing a rainbow shirt? I’m shocked 🙄

Just being sarcastic b/c of the ridiculousness in that other thread. It’s really sad and I feel for his family and friends. Also note, this autopsy was carried out in the US after his body arrived back here. But, I’m sure some mouth breathers will continue espousing absurd conspiracy theories.
It certainly fit a narrative for many. Either way, it's really sad.

Reactions: TigerFlow
I don't think anyone has died from Vaccine status, so not sure why they felt the need to clarify that.
Not to get into that debate but there were deaths directly related to the vaccine. Blood clots were a real thing for the JNJ vaccine. I'm sure there are others, but i do agree it was weird they put that in there.

giphy.gif

This thread…

I don't think anyone has died from Vaccine status, so not sure why they felt the need to clarify that.
That’s the beauty of science. Even though his condition is a listed side effect of the vaccine, we already know without a doubt that it wasn’t the vaccine because it’s 100% safe and effective at preventing covid. This science has already been settled.

That’s the beauty of science. Even though his condition is a listed side effect of the vaccine, we already know without a doubt that it wasn’t the vaccine because it’s 100% safe and effective at preventing covid. This science has already been settled.
His wife is on the task force man. She has to say this. It may not have even been related to the shot, but she has to say this because of how many people are dying that have taken this shot.

AA listed as side effect of a vaccine?!???
Whole smokes, who knew they could separate vessel walls………. Please make it stop

Serious note, tragic loss of life

Yeah I'm gonna have to wait until my Facebook friends from elementary school do their own research before I buy into this ascending aortic aneurysm (how elitist is that term?) theory...

About 5 years ago, I had dinner with a business associate on a Monday night in Greenville. The very next day he died from a brain aneurysm. Still can't believe it. No health issues, full of life and then gone almost in an instant. Hug your loved ones.
At a previous home, we had a young couple next door to us: 2 kids and one on the way. Wife and husband had celebrated St Patty's day the day before. Husband felt hung over so the wife took the kids and ran to Walmart to get out of the house. When they came home, he was in bed unresponsive. He was in a coma for a couple of days before they had to make the hard decision.

Brain aneurysm got him. He wasn't even 30 years old yet. Sad and scary.

AA listed as side effect of a vaccine?!???
Whole smokes, who knew they could separate vessel walls………. Please make it stop

Serious note, tragic loss of life
I’m sure you also thought the covid vaccine was to prevent infection. Heck, before 2020 I bet you thought something that reduces severity would be a therapeutic, not a vaccine…. But here we are, a safe covid vaccine that does nothing to prevent you from getting covid.

I’m sure you also thought the covid vaccine was to prevent infection. Heck, before 2020 I bet you thought something that reduces severity would be a therapeutic, not a vaccine…. But here we are, a safe covid vaccine that does nothing to prevent you from getting covid.
Why do you persist in posting something that just makes you look silly?

I have a congenital heart valve defect called Bicuspid Aortic Valve and this can happen with that, eventually. I have test done yearly to make sure it hasn't progressed too far, because I will eventually need a heart valve replacement. I also am not supposed to do heavy lifting and stuff like that because it can cause this exact thing. 50 lbs is what the Dr told me as a limit.

silly is still trusting the “experts” that have lied since day one.
How does expertise have anything to do with the asinine argument that a vaccine isn't a vaccine because you wrongly think that something can only be a "vaccine" if it's 100% effective at preventing disease? By that definition, there aren't any vaccines.

Inserting ridiculous vaccine conspiracy theories into this Grant Wahl stuff is also just really bizarre. It's like you think that any death in the news is likely to be vaccine-related until there's 100% proof positive that it isn't vaccine related, and at the same time the more people say it's not vaccine related, it just proves there's something to worry about. It's nutty.

It would be hard to come into an ER for 2 visits in the US and not get a CTA after a negative cardiac work up. Treatment would be high risk even if discovered before frank rupture because it might not/probably not be amenable to endovascular.
At 48 it could be Marfan’s or another connective tissue disorder. Definitely associated with bicuspid valve as mentioned above.

How does expertise have anything to do with the asinine argument that a vaccine isn't a vaccine because you wrongly think that something can only be a "vaccine" if it's 100% effective at preventing disease? By that definition, there aren't any vaccines.

Inserting ridiculous vaccine conspiracy theories into this Grant Wahl stuff is also just really bizarre. It's like you think that any death in the news is likely to be vaccine-related until there's 100% proof positive that it isn't vaccine related, and at the same time the more people say it's not vaccine related, it just proves there's something to worry about. It's nutty.
I didn’t say it needs to be 100%. Prior to covid, many flu vaccines have been in the teens for efficacy.

1. CDC changed the definition for vaccine prior to the covid vaccines.

2. CDC then claimed covid vaccines were 100% effective at preventing covid and used the high efficacy as reason it should be mandated… (Absolute lie than no one questioned)

3. After break through infections became the norm the vaccine was then sold as a therapeutic that reduces severity.

4. Same experts said it’s a baseless conspiracy that the coronavirus outbreak in wuhan was caused by a leak at the coronavirus lab in wuhan….

5. Same experts that recommend against mask during swine flu and early 2020 switched to any cloth mask is fine…. Without showing any new science to justify the change in heart…

I’m a bit of a health nut btw. Long before covid. I’m a firm believer diet is the number one factor in anyone’s health and eating Whole Foods and significantly reducing processed foods is key to eliminating most health issues. I also believe in the saying that a cured patient is a lost customer.

I didn’t say it needs to be 100%. Prior to covid, many flu vaccines have been in the teens for efficacy.

2. CDC then claimed covid vaccines were 100% effective at preventing covid and used the high efficacy as reason it should be mandated… (Absolute lie than no one questioned)

3. After break through infections became the norm the vaccine was then sold as a therapeutic that reduces severity.

4. Same experts said it’s a baseless conspiracy that the coronavirus outbreak in wuhan was caused by a leak at the coronavirus lab in wuhan….

5. Same experts that recommend against mask during swine flu and early 2020 switched to any cloth mask is fine…. Without showing any new science to justify the change in heart…

I’m a bit of a health nut btw. Long before covid. I’m a firm believer diet is the number one factor in anyone’s health and eating Whole Foods and significantly reducing processed foods is key to eliminating most health issues. I also believe in the saying that a cured patient is a lost customer.
Whole Foods is to rich if a grocery store for my taste

1. No, they didn't.
2. No, they didn't.
3. No, it wasn't.
4. We still don't know how the coronavirus started. It's unfortunate that there was blanket dismissal of the idea that the virus could've started in a Chinese lab, but there were clearly people who, lacking any evidence to believe the virus started in the lab, were still sure it must be true because they'd created a conspiracy theory to justify it. No, it wasn't all the same people saying the things you believe are "lies" who also were completely dismissive of the idea that the virus could've started in a lab.
5. No, they didn't.

It sounds like you're closer to the traditional crunchy wholistic medicine anti-vaxxer than most politically motivated new anti-vaxxers, although you're clearly politically motivated, too.

Get over yourself. Good lord.

This is somewhat true. Some times it was low 30% for efficacy depending on if they guess the correct strain.
Yes, but that guy is trying to say that somehow COVID vaccines aren't vaccines because they didn't 100% prevent people from getting COVID, which led the CDC to "change their definition of vaccine," while at the same time apparently not changing how they considered every other vaccine. It makes no sense, and is one of the dumbest objections to the COVID vaccine stuff, but it just keeps getting repeated.

Yeah, but you can hang out in their bar and drink beers for grocery store prices.
Best hack ever. Hell, you can even buy a bottle of liquor, mix drinks, then buy a steak in the meat section and they will cook it for you. I’m shocked that the pub in my local Whole Foods isn’t packed every day.

1. No, they didn't.
2. No, they didn't.
3. No, it wasn't.
4. We still don't know how the coronavirus started. It's unfortunate that there was blanket dismissal of the idea that the virus could've started in a Chinese lab, but there were clearly people who, lacking any evidence to believe the virus started in the lab, were still sure it must be true because they'd created a conspiracy theory to justify it. No, it wasn't all the same people saying the things you believe are "lies" who also were completely dismissive of the idea that the virus could've started in a lab.
5. No, they didn't.

It sounds like you're closer to the traditional crunchy wholistic medicine anti-vaxxer than most politically motivated new anti-vaxxers, although you're clearly politically motivated, too.
If I have pretty much every vaccine but the covid vaccine am I really anti vax or am I anti covid vaccine?

But yes, my health views didn’t change because of covid. It was after covid that unhealthy people started saying I’m selfish because I won’t take an experimental drug.

If I have pretty much every vaccine but the covid vaccine am I really anti vax or am I anti covid vaccine?

But yes, my health views didn’t change because of covid. It was after covid that unhealthy people started saying I’m selfish because I won’t take an experimental drug.
It is not an “experimental drug.” You can say you’re not anti-vax, but you’re using the exact same arguments that other anti-vax people use.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT