ADVERTISEMENT

Grant Wahl autopsy

Best hack ever. Hell, you can even buy a bottle of liquor, mix drinks, then buy a steak in the meat section and they will cook it for you. I’m shocked that the pub in my local Whole Foods isn’t packed every day.
The one by me in Chicago had a 5 for 5 Friday where you could basically get 5 glasses of wine with small food pairings for $5, $4 if you brought your Whole Foods wine glass back the next week.

• Wow
Reactions: TheSweatshirt
About 5 years ago, I had dinner with a business associate on a Monday night in Greenville. The very next day he died from a brain aneurysm. Still can't believe it. No health issues, full of life and then gone almost in an instant. Hug your loved ones.
Great way to pass IMO. No time to dwell over the inevitable if with a terminal disease.

Reactions: OleFastball
I have a congenital heart valve defect called Bicuspid Aortic Valve and this can happen with that, eventually. I have test done yearly to make sure it hasn't progressed too far, because I will eventually need a heart valve replacement. I also am not supposed to do heavy lifting and stuff like that because it can cause this exact thing. 50 lbs is what the Dr told me as a limit.
Yeah. I have the bicuspid valve and the ascending aortic aneurysm. Blessed it showed up on a random x-ray.

1. No, they didn't.
2. No, they didn't.
3. No, it wasn't.
4. We still don't know how the coronavirus started. It's unfortunate that there was blanket dismissal of the idea that the virus could've started in a Chinese lab, but there were clearly people who, lacking any evidence to believe the virus started in the lab, were still sure it must be true because they'd created a conspiracy theory to justify it. No, it wasn't all the same people saying the things you believe are "lies" who also were completely dismissive of the idea that the virus could've started in a lab.
5. No, they didn't.

It sounds like you're closer to the traditional crunchy wholistic medicine anti-vaxxer than most politically motivated new anti-vaxxers, although you're clearly politically motivated, too.
Dude you just look crazy

Reactions: Casa_del_Tigre
If I have pretty much every vaccine but the covid vaccine am I really anti vax or am I anti covid vaccine?

But yes, my health views didn’t change because of covid. It was after covid that unhealthy people started saying I’m selfish because I won’t take an experimental drug.
I have never had Covid. Even though I am 100% in the most vulnerable group. I have never worn a mask in public except at the Doctors. Get this, I was told by one of those idiots that I was the reason it was still being spread. Really how can I do that if I have never had it?

PS for you idiots about to say well how do you know you’ve never had it? I have had 20+ negative test and counting. I have had the antibody test a couple times also but negative too. I have a sister that is vaccinated and she just keep getting it over and over since she got vaccinated. Note: she never got it until after getting vaccinated! Now she has had it over five times! WTF!

As always in these threads we continue to see people who dont understand that Correlation doesn't equal Causation .
But we see your stupidity. She’s not the only one either. Everyone I know that has been vaccinated has had it multiple times. I’m talking 20 to 30 people. Same here most all never had it before. You can keep being a moron and believe Fauci and the Idiots

Last edited:
Dude you just look crazy

I have never had Covid. Even though I am 100% in the most vulnerable group. I have never worn a mask in public except at the Doctors. Get this, I was told by one of those idiots that I was the reason it was still being spread. Really how can I do that if I have never had it?

PS for you idiots about to say well how do you know you’ve never had it? I have had 20+ negative test and counting. I have had the antibody test a couple times also but negative too. I have a sister that is vaccinated and she just keep getting it over and over since she got vaccinated. Note: she never got it until after getting vaccinated! Now she has had it over five times! WTF!
You're obviously pretty blinkered about this.

I love stuff like this that's actually a total self own, but the person who thinks it's clever doesn't know it because they only care about this stuff as part of some sort of dumb narrative.
Dumb narrative is an elitist way of you trying to make yourself smarter than someone with words. Sorry pal but your a Fukin idiot spouting nonsense.

Dumb narrative is an elitist way of you trying to make yourself smarter than someone with words. Sorry pal but your a Fukin idiot spouting nonsense.
I'm not the one doing the whole, "I didn't get this virus, but my friend who got a vaccine got the virus so vaccines don't work" thing, plus a bunch of obviously wrong stuff about vaccines to suggest that they killed a reporter in Qatar when there was no evidence at all that it had anything to do with a vaccine. You might as well be on here arguing that lightning killed Grant Wahl.

But we see your stupidity. She’s not the only one either. Everyone I know that has been vaccinated has had it multiple times. I’m talking 20 to 30 people. You can keep being a moron and believe Fauci and the Idiots

So you thought the proper response was to insult me? Seems reasonable. For the record,I've been vaccinated and has my wife and neither of us has had it, so now you know people who haven't had it.

Again, Correlation doesn't equal Causation. Maybe Google and find out what that means.

So you thought the proper response was to insult me? Seems reasonable. For the record,I've been vaccinated and has my wife and neither of us has had it, so now you know people who haven't had it.

Again, Correlation doesn't equal Causation. Maybe Google and find out what that means.
Well, that guy knows people who've been vaccinated who got COVID while he says he didn't (of course, these people lie all the time about their personal experiences, but we'll believe him anyway), so none of the clinical trials and other studies can be real. Also, nobody else's personal anecdotes that disagree with his can be real.

And that's setting aside the completely craziness that is making this thread about COVID vaccines.

I'm not the one doing the whole, "I didn't get this virus, but my friend who got a vaccine got the virus so vaccines don't work" thing, plus a bunch of obviously wrong stuff about vaccines to suggest that they killed a reporter in Qatar when there was no evidence at all that it had anything to do with a vaccine. You might as well be on here arguing that lightning killed Grant Wahl.
I never said anything about that reporter. Try again

If the shoe fits. Plus according to @ChicagoTiger85 you’re probably lying.

Well, that guy knows people who've been vaccinated who got COVID while he says he didn't (of course, these people lie all the time about their personal experiences, but we'll believe him anyway), so none of the clinical trials and other studies can be real. Also, nobody else's personal anecdotes that disagree with his can be real.
Never lied here but usually the one accusing is usually the culprit. The government has been proven to have lied about Covid and you expect me to believe their studies? 🤣🤣🤣

Like I said you look stupid

Never lied here but usually the one accusing is usually the culprit. The government has been proven to have lied about Covid and you expect me to believe their studies? 🤣🤣🤣

Like I said you look stupid

So the one who is accusing is usually the culprit? Interesting since you are the one calling people stupid. Wonder what that means???

And that's setting aside the completely craziness that is making this thread about COVID vaccines.
Your butt buddy said this^^^
So the one who is accusing is usually the culprit? Interesting since you are the one calling people stupid. Wonder what that means???
It just means that you’re stupid. I was talking about people accusing others about lying. Has nothing to do with calling you stupid. You need to get with the program. Dummy 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
It just means that you’re stupid. I was talking about people accusing others about lying. Has nothing to do with calling you stupid. You need to get with the program.

You literally called me stupid multiple times. In no place did I accuse you of lying, I just pointed out the logical fallacy that Correlation doesn't equal Causation.

I'm not going to engage any longer since it doesn't appear that you are capable of mature discussion without using insults and personal attacks.

giphy.gif

You literally called me stupid multiple times. In no place did I accuse you of lying, I just pointed out the logical fallacy that Correlation doesn't equal Causation.

I'm not going to engage any longer since it doesn't appear that you are capable of mature discussion without using insults and personal attacks.
I’m sorry I hurt your feelwins. Your butt buddy was suggesting it was lying. Look up^^^

I also think you are sexually frustrated. Give me your address and I’ll ship you a bottle of lube.

Also someone willing to believe a government that has been caught lying about Covid is not capable of engaging in a mature discussion.

I’m sorry I hurt your feelwins. Your butt buddy was suggesting it was lying. Look up^^^

I also think you are sexually frustrated. Give me your address and I’ll ship you a bottle of lube.

Also someone willing to believe a government that has been caught lying about Covid is not capable of engaging in a mature discussion.
Out of curiosity, how old are you?

Interesting that the most obnoxious anti-vaxxer in this thread was begging us for prayers that he and his son didn't have covid a couple years ago.

Not begging but it was our first possible run in with it. PS he has never had it either and has never been vaccinated. Thanks for your prayers if you prayed.

I have actually tried to get Covid and have not been successful. Anyone want to bet $100,000 against that if I go get vaccinated I’ll catch it before the end of 2023? I get it, you pay. I don’t get it, I pay. We can put the money in escrow and you can see all my medical records proving I have never had it. Or we can bet that I never get it in 2023 after not getting vaccinated. I get it I pay. I don’t you pay. Put your dumb ass money where you mouth is.

Last edited:
I have actually tried to get Covid and have not been successful. Anyone want to bet $100,000 against that if I go get vaccinated I’ll catch it before the end of 2023? I get it, you pay. I don’t get it, I pay. We can put the money in escrow and you can see all my medical records proving I have never had it. Or we can bet that I never get it in 2023 after not getting vaccinated. I get it I pay. I don’t you pay. Put your dumb ass money where you mouth is.
No matter your stance on COVID/vaccine/etc, we should all be able to agree that the above has to be one of the biggest dipshit flexes in the history of TI.

If I have pretty much every vaccine but the covid vaccine am I really anti vax or am I anti covid vaccine?

But yes, my health views didn’t change because of covid. It was after covid that unhealthy people started saying I’m selfish because I won’t take an experimental drug.
You’re retarded.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT