ADVERTISEMENT

Hamas leader killed by Israel

It is great news. But as much as we all would like to see it quiet down, I'm afraid this isn't ending anytime soon. Israel isn't going to give Iran's proxies any breathing room while they hold the advantage.

I tend to agree with Israel on this one. They've done this a few times over the last 50+ years, and have ALWAYS backed off when they had whomever attacked them on the run. Then the enemy regroups over the next decade or so and you are back to a rinse and repeat kind of thing. I don't think they are going to do that this time.

I've NO SYMPOTHY for Hamas. Freaking kill all of them you can. I DO have sympathy for the Civilians in the areas that Hamas controls. What's happening to them is terrible.

I suspect that when Israel responds to Iran (and they will). Iran is going to have a really time. I know this makes me a bit of a monster, but it should be apparent to anyone with a history book that Iran is going to keep attacking Israel until either Iran or Israel is destroyed. Israel has always shown a great deal of restraint in attacking Iran... only going after specific targets military, nuclear, or petroleum based.

If I were running things in Israel, I suspect I'd be lobbying for unrestricted war vs Iran. While I wouldn't use nukes, I'd turn every major city in Iran to rubble and bomb them back to the stone age.

Reactions: Allornothing
I tend to agree with Israel on this one. They've done this a few times over the last 50+ years, and have ALWAYS backed off when they had whomever attacked them on the run. Then the enemy regroups over the next decade or so and you are back to a rinse and repeat kind of thing. I don't think they are going to do that this time.

I've NO SYMPOTHY for Hamas. Freaking kill all of them you can. I DO have sympathy for the Civilians in the areas that Hamas controls. What's happening to them is terrible.

I suspect that when Israel responds to Iran (and they will). Iran is going to have a really time. I know this makes me a bit of a monster, but it should be apparent to anyone with a history book that Iran is going to keep attacking Israel until either Iran or Israel is destroyed. Israel has always shown a great deal of restraint in attacking Iran... only going after specific targets military, nuclear, or petroleum based.

If I were running things in Israel, I suspect I'd be lobbying for unrestricted war vs Iran. While I wouldn't use nukes, I'd turn every major city in Iran to rubble and bomb them back to the stone age.
I don't think you're a monster. I don't think the Isralies are either. A proportional Oct 7th from a population perspect in the US woudl be almost 40K dead and almost 4,000 taken hostage. Then think about if we then had our cities targeted by missiles launched from another country. This is Israel's shot and they need to take it. They have a 50-50 shot of getting a US POTUS who they can't bank on being supportive at all.

I don't think you're a monster. I don't think the Isralies are either. A proportional Oct 7th from a population perspect in the US woudl be almost 40K dead and almost 4,000 taken hostage. Then think about if we then had our cities targeted by missiles launched from another country. This is Israel's shot and they need to take it. They have a 50-50 shot of getting a US POTUS who they can't bank on being supportive at all.

Yes Biden and Harris have been completely unsupportive of Israel.

That is why the leftist, Muslim, anti-Israel voting block of the Democratic Party is saying they won't vote for Kamala.

Bc she has been so unsupportive of Israel.

You nailed it buddy.

Thanks man. I totally get what the other side of this debate is saying though.

Both sides of this fight are covered in blood. There are no good guys here. Israel has as much blood on it's hands as anyone. I've always thought about the Palistinans like this:

Consider if you lived in SC or NC and the US wasn't a world power, just a regular, pretty weak country. And some powerful countries like China or Russia dropped by and said... Hey, the American Indians really got a bad deal a couple of hundred years ago. We are going to give them SC and NC as their homeland. All you folks have to leave. Here's a few thousand dollars, now get out. That's what happened to these folks.

Would you just leave and start a new life? Or would you fight to get your home back? It's pretty hard to argue that the American Indians didn't get shafted back in the day, but at the same time, YOU didn't have anything to do with that. So I've some sympathy there and I get why some folks don't support Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ANEW

That is why the leftist, Muslim, anti-Israel voting block of the Democratic Party is saying they won't vote for Kamala.

You nailed it buddy.
Trump has proven to be supportive of Israel. That's the 50% they can bank on. Who really knows what a Harris admin will do.

Thanks man. I totally get what the other side of this debate is saying though.

Both sides of this fight are covered in blood. There are no good guys here. Israel has as much blood on it's hands as anyone. I've always thought about the Palistinans like this:

Consider if you lived in SC or NC and the US wasn't a world power, just a regular, pretty weak country. And some powerful countries like China or Russia dropped by and said... Hey, the American Indians really got a bad deal a couple of hundred years ago. We are going to give them SC and NC as their homeland. All you folks have to leave. Here's a few thousand dollars, now get out. That's what happened to these folks.

Would you just leave and start a new life? Or would you fight to get your home back? It's pretty hard to argue that the American Indians didn't get shafted back in the day, but at the same time, YOU didn't have anything to do with that. So I've some sympathy there and I get why some folks don't support Israel.
100% "Israel" isn't completely clean. Nobody anywhere is completely clean if your frame of reference goes back to the beginning of time. People fighting other people for land, and stuff has been happening forever.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Trump has proven to be supportive of Israel. That's the 50% they can bank on. Who really knows what a Harris admin will do.
I dunno man. I thought Trump had proven to be not supportive of Tik Tok either. Calling for it to be banned in the US. Then a billionaire dropped some cash on Trump's campaign and all of a sudden Trump is all about Tik Tok. Ditto on electric cars once Musk dropped some cash on him. If the wind lobby dropped enough cash on him, I'm sure wind mills would no longer cause cancer or kill birds and whales.

If the Saudis dropped a few Billion on some Trump Towers, I can totally see him putting a halt to Israel's aid from the US. That's just who Trump is.

I dunno man. I thought Trump had proven to be not supportive of Tik Tok either. Calling for it to be banned in the US. Then a billionaire dropped some cash on Trump's campaign and all of a sudden Trump is all about Tik Tok. Ditto on electric cars once Musk dropped some cash on him.

If the Saudis dropped a few Billion on some Trump Towers, I can totally see him putting a halt to Israel's aid from the US. That's just who Trump is.
But tik tok related rhetoric is a different than totally doing a 180 on supporting Israel. I can't see it

Reactions: hopefultiger13
But tik tok related rhetoric is a different than totally doing a 180 on supporting Israel. I can't see it
Really? Because I thought Tik Tok was a Chinese owned social media app. Trump said he was going to ban it by executive order b/c it was a security threat to the US (I'm not saying he was wrong or right to do so), just that he said that. THEN one guy who owns a big piece of Tik Tok, donates big bucks to his campaign and Trump's all about it now. Apparently a security risk to the country he's trying to be the Commander in Chief of isn't a big deal.

Same deal with Electric cars... Musk donated and Trump said he guessed he had to like them now... the only difference is the cash he got paid.

You SURE that if Trump got paid, he wouldn't do a 180? I'm certainly not. I think Trump would do and say anything if the price is right.

oh got it. So anything you don't like about the Biden admin was all Harris' doing. But his unwavering support of Israel has nothing to do with her.

oh got it. So anything you don't like about the Biden admin was all Harris' doing. But his unwavering support of Israel has nothing to do with her.
But her husband is Jewish. It seems Netanyahu is doing whatever he pleases no matter what the U.S.says or does.

Kamala has openly stated that she's supportive of Israel and it may cost her Michigan as a result because the Arab community seems resistant to vote for her. That is until now, Trump may just have blown it with this comment haha.

You nailed it buddy.
He’s right.. no one can count on Harris/Biden, especially Israel. The entire world knows this.

You’re the only one in denial.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT