ADVERTISEMENT

Harris-Walz CNN interview...This is just wrong

You post some of the worst videos and somehow think they are hilarious or good burns on Kamala. Puppet fart jokes? I’m embarrassed for you.

If you can’t resist reposting videos aimed at room temp IQs, perhaps you can keep all of these in the same thread and stop spamming the board with new topics each time.

You post some of the worst videos and somehow think they are hilarious or good burns on Kamala. Puppet fart jokes? I’m embarrassed for you.

If you can’t resist reposting videos aimed at room temp IQs, perhaps you can keep all of these in the same thread and stop spamming the board with new topics each time.
Who do you think we debate with? Its people with room temp IQ's. Its embarrassing for you since you dont seem to have the IQ to understand it targets people like you. Its designed to troll a certain group and only triggers them. You seem to have tripped the trap unwittingly. Just like the roach motel, you checked in but you cant check out...

Who do you think we debate with? Its people with room temp IQ's. Its embarrassing for you since you dont seem to have the IQ to understand it targets people like you. Its designed to troll a certain group and only triggers them. You seem to have tripped the trap unwittingly. Just like the roach motel, you checked in but you cant check out...

Lol. I doubt I'm the target here on either side. I would never vote for Kamala. But I'm embarrassed that the republican side seems to find this content amusing. And I don't think IQ is an issue on this end.

Lol. I doubt I'm the target here on either side. I would never vote for Kamala. But I'm embarrassed that the republican side seems to find this content amusing. And I don't think IQ is an issue on this end.
You wasnt but yet you did fall for it...

You wasnt but yet you did fall for it...
Because we are trolling them like they have done to us for years. Also many former libs now in the ranks and they know how to play this game. The old way for us doesnt work for us today. We have to adapt and troll them in the same way. Its effective with moderate undecided voters. Cant afford to allow them to dictate how the race narrative goes anymore. Look at what happen when they lied and said Trump said ALL MEXICANS are rapist and murderers, moderates just believed it because they got zero pushback. We must be aggressive and dictate things to get our message out. This is why we are making progress in places we havent before. Like Dabo, the right needs to adapt its tactics to match the game today. Bible thumpers need to take a backseat and enjoy the ride(judge appointments, abortion, etc). This wouldn't have happen the old way. Trump has made it possible with his success with voters that never voted R until they did for him. He has opened many eyes and is more popular than ever with the voters. People on the right that dont like this style are the type that would get mad at dabo if he started taking portal players. You either adapt or die...

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Because we are trolling them like they have done to us for years. Also many former libs now in the ranks and they know how to play this game. The old way for us doesnt work for us today. We have to adapt and troll them in the same way. Its effective with moderate undecided voters. Cant afford to allow them to dictate how the race narrative goes anymore. Look at what happen when they lied and said Trump said ALL MEXICANS are rapist and murderers, moderates just believed it because they got zero pushback. We must be aggressive and dictate things to get our message out. This is why we are making progress in places we havent before. Like Dabo, the right needs to adapt its tactics to match the game today. Bible thumpers need to take a backseat and enjoy the ride(judge appointments, abortion, etc). This wouldn't have happen the old way. Trump has made it possible with his success with voters that never voted R until they did for him. He has opened many eyes and is more popular than ever with the voters. People on the right that dont like this style are the type that would get mad at dabo if he started taking portal players. You either adapt or die...
Your trolling isn't a way to sway opinions because you have zero credibility here. I've busted your lies 3 or 4 times already this week so it's clear that you aren't someone who cares about the truth. Trust me when I say, spamming the board with non-stop cartoonish twatter posts does not make you an effective messenger. It just makes you more ignorable

*You weren't

The irony of an IQ reference...
Oh grammar nazi, ok I can do that also. After all you did start a sentence with "And"...
"Lol. I doubt I'm the target here on either side. I would never vote for Kamala. But I'm embarrassed that the republican side seems to find this content amusing. And I don't think IQ is an issue on this end."

Your trolling isn't a way to sway opinions because you have zero credibility here. I've busted your lies 3 or 4 times already this week so it's clear that you aren't someone who cares about the truth. Trust me when I say, spamming the board with non-stop cartoonish twatter posts does not make you an effective messenger. It just makes you more ignorable
Yet you do exactly this. Always projecting and telling lie after lie...Also posting some leftist twitter poster doesnt debunk anything...

Oh grammar nazi, ok I can do that also. After all you did start a sentence with "And"...
"Lol. I doubt I'm the target here on either side. I would never vote for Kamala. But I'm embarrassed that the republican side seems to find this content amusing. And I don't think IQ is an issue on this end."
LOL

"There is nothing wrong with starting sentences with “and,” “but,” or other similar conjunctions. You may, however, encounter people who mistakenly believe that starting a sentence with a conjunction is an error, so consider your audience when deciding to structure your sentences this way."

LOL

"There is nothing wrong with starting sentences with “and,” “but,” or other similar conjunctions. You may, however, encounter people who mistakenly believe that starting a sentence with a conjunction is an error, so consider your audience when deciding to structure your sentences this way."

Im older than you sweetcakes and I was taught in school not to...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT