ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up to anyone traveling to Africa & Possibly Europe….

1st Seal… Rider on the White Horse… 1st Horseman of the Apocalypse & he had a bow in his hand (No Arrows) & he goes out conquering & to conquer & a Crown was given unto him(Beast/Antichrist. The fact he has no arrows tells us he conquers by deception & lies not by war @ this point.

2nd Seal… Second Horseman of The Apocalypse… Rider on The Red Horse… He was given a great sword so men would slay one another & to take peace from the earth.

3rd Seal… Third Horseman of the Apocalypse… Rider on the Black Horse… He had a pair of scales in his hand, a measure of wheat for a penny & a 3 measures of barley for a penny but hurt not the oil & the wine. This speaks of Hyper-Inflation & Famine. Hurting not the oil & the wine represents the countries least affected by this Seal, The United States is an example of that. Yes, we have & are experiencing some inflation but not nearly as much as a country like Venezuela.

The Fourth Seal…. Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse…. Rider on the Pale Horse… the Rider’s name is Death & Hell follow close behind him. He was given authority over 1/4 part of the earth, to kill with Sword, Famine, Pestilence & Wild Beast of the Earth. That’s Two Billion People!!!! I believe the Fourth Seal is knocking on the door. I believe this Seal involves the United States being attacked by Russia & China. I believe the Monkey/Ebola/MPOX Virus is part of this Seal as well as Famine & Wild Beasts Of The Earth. The attack on America by Russia & China will facilitate Martial Law, which will be the catalyst to transport citizens to one of over 800 FEMA Camps in the United States. This will usher in what Biden calls “The Great Reset.” Citizens will be given Two Choices, 1. Agree to be Re-Educated …. Receive The Mark of the Beast in Your Hand or Forehead …. Worship The Beast/Antichrist. Your Second Choice is to Refuse The Mark of the Beast. By refusing to receive the Mark of the Beast, One will Not Be Able To Buy Or Sell, Anything, not gas, not food, nothing! Those who Refuse to Worship The Beast Antichrist Will Be Terminated. Those who FOOLISHLY choose to Receive The Mark of the Beast & Or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Will Be The Recipient of One Or More Of 16 Judgements From GOD & When They Perish, They Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire. I’ve been sharing with ya’ll since 2020 that the Fourth Seal was coming. If you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on in the world, WW3 is on our doorstep. NATO is flying F16’s over Russia. China will invade Taiwan, its only a matter of when. NATO will attack China & China & Russia will attack the United States, ushering in what I just described. More on this later.

The Fifth Seal …. “I saw under the alter the souls that were killed for their witness for CHRIST.” These are Christians Who Refused To Receive The Mark Of The Beast & Refused To Worship The Beast/Antichrist.

The Sixth Seal…. “There was a great earthquake & the sun became black as sackcloth of hair & the moon became as blood. The stars of heaven fell unto earth, even as a fig casts her untimely figs, when when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And heaven & earth departed as a scroll when it is rolled together & every mountain & island were moved out of their places. & The kings of the earth & the great men & the rich men & the chief captains & the mighty men & every bondmen & every free man, hid themselves in the dens & in the rocks of the mountains & said to the mountains & to the rocks, “Fall on us & hide us from HIM who sits on HIS Throne & From The Wrath Of The Lamb. For The Great Day Of HIS Wrath Has Come & Who Shall Be Able To Stand.

The First Five Seals are what Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO do to 1/4 Of Civilization. The Sixth Seal Is When Those In The NWO Know Their In Deep S£€t. The dens in the rocks & the mountains they’re hiding in are underground military bases & houses politicians have built in places like Idaho where the houses are literally built into the mountains & rocks, where the only thing that is sticking up are thick glass pointing toward the heavens where they can see out. Up until this Seal, GOD has been patient but when they started slaughtering the Christians in The FEMA Camps (Fourth & Fifth Seals), GOD’s Patience Has Run Out.

Seventh Seal…. And the Angel took the Censor filled it with fire of the alter, & cast it into the earth: & there were voices, thunderings & lightnings & an earthquake.

Folks, The Fourth Seal is right on our doorstep & I’ve been warning those who need to be warned. Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO Are Going To Force Our Hand. We’re Going To Be Forced To Side With Satan & The World System Or Choose GOD’s Side & Suffer & Be Terminated But Receive Eternal Life. Again, Those Who Choose To Side With Satan & The One Government System Will Be The Recipient Of The Wrath Of GOD, Starting With The Sixth Seal In Revelation 6. Those Who Choose To Worship The Beast/Antichrist & Or Receive The Mark Of The Beast Will Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire Once They Perish. For those who want to go to Heaven, You Must Be Born Again (John 3:3) One Must Confess JESUS as LORD & Savior & Believe JESUS Is The Messiah & GOD Raised HIM On The Third Day. We’re All Sinners But JESUS Died For Our Sins. JESUS Paid The Penalty For Our Sins So We Wouldn’t Have To. JESUS Said….

“If Anyone Would Come After ME, Let Him Take Up His Cross Daily & Follow ME. He Must Deny Himself Daily, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will Lose It But Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake, Will Find It.”

JESUS Also Said….”If You Confess ME Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels But If You’re Ashamed Of Me & My Words, I’ll Be Ashamed Of You When You Stand Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels.”

Another Quote From JESUS, “I Am The Way The Truth & The Life, No One Comes Through The FATHER But Through ME.
@Cris_Ard please take out the trash. He started this thread just so he can continue to post this insanity on the main board. I don’t care what people do in the crazy P&R board, but prefer to avoid the lunacy here. Thanks.

lol holy hell, wow. This is what derangement looks like

will you admit you were wrong when the bolded and italicized above doesn't happen (because that is the craziest shit I have ever heard)?
He’s already said previously it was all coming with COVID. Now that it didn’t, looks like he’s shifting to another virus.

Reactions: okclem

will you admit you were wrong when the bolded and italicized above doesn't happen (because that is the craziest shit I have ever heard)?

@Cris_Ard please take out the trash. He started this thread just so he can continue to post this insanity on the main board. I don’t care what people do in the crazy P&R board, but prefer to avoid the lunacy here. Thanks.

are you guys... new here?

@areeves is, of course, not going anywhere.

And which of those verses refers to mpox, exactly?
Of course, none specifically. Such things are referred to as sores, etc. There probably wasn't such a thing as monkey pox back in John's day so in his visions from God he wrote how he saw them in his day. He was given a vision of the future, so he described what he saw in the vision in as things he knew about and saw in 95 AD.

Oh no, I know who he is. I know he won’t be banned, just trying to get this junk moved to P&R so I don’t have to wade through it on the main board.
I usually use my laptop for TI and I have this amazing piece of engineering ingenuity. It is a mouse with a scroll wheel. If I see something I don't like I use that little wheel and keep going. If you use your mobile phone you can probably just use your finger. You can even use your middle finger if that makes you feel better.

I usually use my laptop for TI and I have this amazing piece of engineering ingenuity. It is a mouse with a scroll wheel. If I see something I don't like I use that little wheel and keep going. If you use your mobile phone you can probably just use your finger. You can even use your middle finger if that makes you feel better.
Haha I will use my middle finger, I like that idea. But the fact remains if we keep letting all this trash stay in the main board it’s harder and harder to find the interesting threads. Especially over the next few months. Again, there’s a board where people can freely discuss this kind of stuff. I’d like for it to stay there.

Can you tell us specifically what the fifth through seventh seals will be before they happen?
Sorry, I wasn’t finished, Another Gem From JESUS, “Strive To Enter Through The Narrow Gate For Wide & Broad Is The Way To Destruction & Many Enter Therein, But The Way That Leads To Life Is Very Narrow & Few Are Those Who Find It.”

Another JESUS Gem… “Many Will Say To Me On That Day, “Lord, Lord, Didn’t We Prophecy In Your Name & In Your Name Cast Out Devils & In Your Name Perform Many Miracles? And I Will Say Unto Them, Depart From Me, You Worker Of Iniquity, I Never Knew You.”

For Those Who have Never Accepted JESUS As Your Savior & Lord, We’re Very, Very Late In The Game, If You Desire To Go To Heaven Say This Prayer….

Dear Heavenly Father, I Come To You In JESUS’s Name, I Believe JESUS Died For My Sins, I Believe GOD Raised HIM From The Dead On The Third Day. I Believe JESUS Is The Messiah & I Ask You To Forgive Me Of My Sins. I Ask The HOLY Spirit To Come Live Inside Of Me. Thank You For Saving Me! In JESUS Name!

If You Said That Prayer, Your Name Is Written In The Lamb’s Book Of Life. In order to grow in the LORD, Start Reading The Bible! Start With John in the New Testament & Read All of John & Ho Back & Read Mathew, Mark & Luke & The New Testament. When You Read GOD’s Word, He’ll Speak To Your Heart! Read A Couple Of Chapters A Day & Pray Everday! Start Out Your Prayer With…. Dear Heavenly FATHER, I Come To You In JESUS’s Name… Thank HIM For Everything & Tell HIM Your Concerns!

With all due respect, you’re about to find out This “Lunacy” is 100% accurate & it would behoove you to heed these words!

I won’t have to, I’m warning you about what’s coming & what you need to do

Bro, Are you not paying attention to what’s going on in the world. The things I’ve been sharing since 2020 are on the doorstep! Wake Up!!!!

Good god. Some of you people are - quite literally - too stupid to insult. Hadn’t been a single case reported in Morocco as of yesterday.
Gordon Ramsay Arab GIF by National Geographic Channel

Oh no, I know who he is. I know he won’t be banned, just trying to get this junk moved to P&R so I don’t have to wade through it on the main board.

It’s moved but the funny thing is you claim to not wanna wade through it but constantly post in the thread to keep it up at the top

Ignore it and it goes away

During the offseason there is a lot more leniency on OT threads. I have actually moved threads to OT that got moved back to the main board but somehow I am the one that yall wanna blame! I am an unpaid moderator…just a poster like you.

Reactions: wvatiger13
It’s moved but the funny thing is you claim to not wanna wade through it but constantly post in the thread to keep it up at the top

Ignore it and it goes away

During the offseason there is a lot more leniency on OT threads. I have actually moved threads to OT that got moved back to the main board but somehow I am the one that yall wanna blame! I am an unpaid moderator…just a poster like you.
Fair enough. I’m trying to respond to keep notifying it needs to be moved. There are plenty I’ve tried to ignore that have stayed up, so that’s why I kept at it. For the record, I have volunteered to help as a mod. I love the West Zone and want to keep it focused on sports. I could care less what people post in the Off-Topic board. But I apologize if I called you out too strongly. I appreciate what you do to keep this place the best sir!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT