ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up to anyone traveling to Africa & Possibly Europe….

I have a dog 🐕

1st Seal… Rider on the White Horse… 1st Horseman of the Apocalypse & he had a bow in his hand (No Arrows) & he goes out conquering & to conquer & a Crown was given unto him(Beast/Antichrist. The fact he has no arrows tells us he conquers by deception & lies not by war @ this point.

2nd Seal… Second Horseman of The Apocalypse… Rider on The Red Horse… He was given a great sword so men would slay one another & to take peace from the earth.

3rd Seal… Third Horseman of the Apocalypse… Rider on the Black Horse… He had a pair of scales in his hand, a measure of wheat for a penny & a 3 measures of barley for a penny but hurt not the oil & the wine. This speaks of Hyper-Inflation & Famine. Hurting not the oil & the wine represents the countries least affected by this Seal, The United States is an example of that. Yes, we have & are experiencing some inflation but not nearly as much as a country like Venezuela.

The Fourth Seal…. Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse…. Rider on the Pale Horse… the Rider’s name is Death & Hell follow close behind him. He was given authority over 1/4 part of the earth, to kill with Sword, Famine, Pestilence & Wild Beast of the Earth. That’s Two Billion People!!!! I believe the Fourth Seal is knocking on the door. I believe this Seal involves the United States being attacked by Russia & China. I believe the Monkey/Ebola/MPOX Virus is part of this Seal as well as Famine & Wild Beasts Of The Earth. The attack on America by Russia & China will facilitate Martial Law, which will be the catalyst to transport citizens to one of over 800 FEMA Camps in the United States. This will usher in what Biden calls “The Great Reset.” Citizens will be given Two Choices, 1. Agree to be Re-Educated …. Receive The Mark of the Beast in Your Hand or Forehead …. Worship The Beast/Antichrist. Your Second Choice is to Refuse The Mark of the Beast. By refusing to receive the Mark of the Beast, One will Not Be Able To Buy Or Sell, Anything, not gas, not food, nothing! Those who Refuse to Worship The Beast Antichrist Will Be Terminated. Those who FOOLISHLY choose to Receive The Mark of the Beast & Or Worship The Beast/Antichrist Will Be The Recipient of One Or More Of 16 Judgements From GOD & When They Perish, They Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire. I’ve been sharing with ya’ll since 2020 that the Fourth Seal was coming. If you’ve been paying attention to what’s going on in the world, WW3 is on our doorstep. NATO is flying F16’s over Russia. China will invade Taiwan, its only a matter of when. NATO will attack China & China & Russia will attack the United States, ushering in what I just described. More on this later.

The Fifth Seal …. “I saw under the alter the souls that were killed for their witness for CHRIST.” These are Christians Who Refused To Receive The Mark Of The Beast & Refused To Worship The Beast/Antichrist.

The Sixth Seal…. “There was a great earthquake & the sun became black as sackcloth of hair & the moon became as blood. The stars of heaven fell unto earth, even as a fig casts her untimely figs, when when she is shaken of a mighty wind. And heaven & earth departed as a scroll when it is rolled together & every mountain & island were moved out of their places. & The kings of the earth & the great men & the rich men & the chief captains & the mighty men & every bondmen & every free man, hid themselves in the dens & in the rocks of the mountains & said to the mountains & to the rocks, “Fall on us & hide us from HIM who sits on HIS Throne & From The Wrath Of The Lamb. For The Great Day Of HIS Wrath Has Come & Who Shall Be Able To Stand.

The First Five Seals are what Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO do to 1/4 Of Civilization. The Sixth Seal Is When Those In The NWO Know Their In Deep S£€t. The dens in the rocks & the mountains they’re hiding in are underground military bases & houses politicians have built in places like Idaho where the houses are literally built into the mountains & rocks, where the only thing that is sticking up are thick glass pointing toward the heavens where they can see out. Up until this Seal, GOD has been patient but when they started slaughtering the Christians in The FEMA Camps (Fourth & Fifth Seals), GOD’s Patience Has Run Out.

Seventh Seal…. And the Angel took the Censor filled it with fire of the alter, & cast it into the earth: & there were voices, thunderings & lightnings & an earthquake.

Folks, The Fourth Seal is right on our doorstep & I’ve been warning those who need to be warned. Satan, The Beast/Antichrist, The False Prophet & The NWO Are Going To Force Our Hand. We’re Going To Be Forced To Side With Satan & The World System Or Choose GOD’s Side & Suffer & Be Terminated But Receive Eternal Life. Again, Those Who Choose To Side With Satan & The One Government System Will Be The Recipient Of The Wrath Of GOD, Starting With The Sixth Seal In Revelation 6. Those Who Choose To Worship The Beast/Antichrist & Or Receive The Mark Of The Beast Will Spend Eternity In The Lake Of Fire Once They Perish. For those who want to go to Heaven, You Must Be Born Again (John 3:3) One Must Confess JESUS as LORD & Savior & Believe JESUS Is The Messiah & GOD Raised HIM On The Third Day. We’re All Sinners But JESUS Died For Our Sins. JESUS Paid The Penalty For Our Sins So We Wouldn’t Have To. JESUS Said….

“If Anyone Would Come After ME, Let Him Take Up His Cross Daily & Follow ME. He Must Deny Himself Daily, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will Lose It But Whoever Loses His Life For My Sake, Will Find It.”

JESUS Also Said….”If You Confess ME Before Men, I’ll Confess You Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels But If You’re Ashamed Of Me & My Words, I’ll Be Ashamed Of You When You Stand Before MY FATHER & HIS Angels.”

Another Quote From JESUS, “I Am The Way The Truth & The Life, No One Comes Through The FATHER But Through ME.
Amen

Haha I will use my middle finger, I like that idea. But the fact remains if we keep letting all this trash stay in the main board it’s harder and harder to find the interesting threads. Especially over the next few months. Again, there’s a board where people can freely discuss this kind of stuff. I’d like for it to stay there.
What makes him trash? for posting something you don't like?

Sure he did. Guy pays to be on board he has a right to post as he likes. What he posted is written in revelations. It's not made up.

It's not at all written on Revelations. He is combining his"Research" of a bunch of mixed up conspiracies involving the NWO and the Vatican and Fema and a bunch of other stuff and shoehorning it into his understanding of Revelations.

He has also continued to move the goalposts. He claims that by 2026 we will all be rounded up, placed in Fema camps and force to accept the antichrist or be beheaded by guillotines. He also claims that Florida will be underwater at that time.

I don't doubt that he believes it, but history is littered with zealots who though that they knew the time and place of Jesus Return and were wrong, exactly as Jesus himself said.

Sure he did. Guy pays to be on board he has a right to post as he likes. What he posted is written in revelations. It's not made up.
Revelations is obviously a research piece with plenty of evidence and double blind scientific studies.

It's not at all written on Revelations. He is combining his"Research" of a bunch of mixed up conspiracies involving the NWO and the Vatican and Fema and a bunch of other stuff and shoehorning it into his understanding of Revelations.

He has also continued to move the goalposts. He claims that by 2026 we will all be rounded up, placed in Fema camps and force to accept the antichrist or be beheaded by guillotines. He also claims that Florida will be underwater at that time.

I don't doubt that he believes it, but history is littered with zealots who though that they knew the time and place of Jesus Return and were wrong, exactly as Jesus himself said.
Well I dunno about fema camps or what will happen in 2026 ,or when Jesus will return because no man knows the hr of his return. But the book of revelations is real and many things it has spoken of is happening . So maybe the time is near. It's closer today than it was yesterday,and it will be closer tommorow than it is today . And for those who think the antichrist is made up or the number of the beast is fake . It's coming if he isn't already here. Not sure Florida will be under water because no where is that's stated in my Bible. Nor is fema camps. But everyone has their own beliefs as everyone on this board does. Some believe in God some don't . Some believe in the resurrection some don't some believe in science some don't. It's not for anyone to criticize anyone's beliefs . And tell them they're wrong. When you're in no place to do so. My Christian beliefs are mine . Your beliefs are yours. Who am I to say your wrong and who is anyone to say someone else's is? My church believes and teaches exactly what the Bible states. The Koran teaches differently . I believe Jesus is the father,the son and the Holy Ghost, you believe something else and that's your beliefs . No one has the right to tell me any different because God hasn't put you in a place to do so. As He doesn't put me in a place to to judge yours.

Well I dunno about fema camps or what will happen in 2026 ,or when Jesus will return because no man knows the hr of his return. But the book of revelations is real and many things it has spoken of is happening . So maybe the time is near. It's closer today than it was yesterday,and it will be closer tommorow than it is today . And for those who think the antichrist is made up or the number of the beast is fake . It's coming if he isn't already here. Not sure Florida will be under water because no where is that's stated in my Bible. Nor is fema camps. But everyone has their own beliefs as everyone on this board does. Some believe in God some don't . Some believe in the resurrection some don't some believe in science some don't. It's not for anyone to criticize anyone's beliefs . And tell them they are wrong. When you're in no place to do so. My Christian beliefs are mine . Your beliefs are yours. Who am I to say your wrong and who is anyone to say someone else's is? My church believes and teaches exactly what the Bible states. The Koran teaches differently . I believe Jesus is the father,the son and the Holy Ghost, you believe something else and that's your beliefs . No one has the right to tell me any different because God hasn't put you in a place to do so. As He doesn't put me in a place to to judge yours.

Let me ask you this. If you have someone come to you and say, " The Sky is Red". When quite obviously the sky.ks blue, do you just let that go, or do you correct them, get them help, whatever?

Biblically, what you are saying about the Trinity isnt accepted Christian doctrine. I would imagine that if you went to your Pastor at Church and asked them they would agree with me. While Jesus is part of God/Divine in the Trinity, he didn't replace God.

What Aareeves is stating as stone cold face isn't biblical. It is false prophecy and should be called out. It's dangerous to allow people to go around spouting nonsense in the Name of Christianity. Wars have been fought and people killed in the name of God.

lol revelation is made up. Literally the definition of made up, regardless of whether you believe it or not

That's your opinion Guy .unless you have facts prove the Bible wrong.
no, this is a middle school argument. The book of Revelation wasn't written as a "historical piece" like the rest of the bible. Revelation shouldn't be lumped in with the rest as it is forward-looking. Therefore, don't care if you believe every word of it to be true, it is by definition made up because none of the events described in it had happened when it was written.

no, this is a middle school argument. The book of Revelation wasn't written as a "historical piece" like the rest of the bible. Revelation shouldn't be lumped in with the rest as it is forward-looking. Therefore, don't care if you believe every word of it to be true, it is by definition made up because none of the events described in it had happened when it was written.
What date was they supposed to happen?? It doesn't give one but carry on. It doesn't say it will happen today or tomorrow there is no date but it is written therefore it will happen. It's your opinion it isn't real or so called fake ,who put you in place but yourself to say otherwise?

Do any of y'all ever just get exhausted of being pissed off at everything and everyone?

Can't you see when you go out in the world that it isn't like what you hear in the right wing commentary space?

Trump is conning you out of your money. The maga movement is stealing your joy. Elon and Mike Flynn are stealing your sanity with the most sophisticated propaganda campaign in history.

And some of you will truly lose yourselves if you don't wise up before November. He is going to lose. Badly. And when he does he's going to descend into true madness. Don't go down that hole with him.

Oh I can read clearly,but how can you say half the Bible is real and one book isn't??
Reading, yes. Reading comprehension, no.

You're still stuck on how specific languages define words. Which means you're still in the remedial stages. You'll remain there until you accept that God, Jehova and Allah all mean the same thing within the context of the languages that speak those words.

Reading, yes. Reading comprehension, no.

You're still stuck on how specific languages define words. Which means you're still in the remedial stages. You'll remain there until you accept that God, Jehova and Allah all mean the same thing within the context of the languages that speak those words.
An atheist has no authority to tell me anything about the Bible or what it teaches because you don't believe in God or what the Bible teaches . Nor do you know anything about what the word says but carry on. Allah is not Jesus Christ . And you have no authority to tell me so.

An atheist has no authority to tell me anything about the Bible or what it teaches because you don't believe in God or what the Bible teaches . Nor do you know anything about what the word says but carry on. Allah is not Jesus Christ . And you have no authority to tell me so.
🤣🤣 exactly

🤣🤣 exactly
There's 50 names in the Bible for Jesus and not one is Allah ,I'll preach it again Allah is a God of Muslims and Islam who think he's greater than Jesus Christ and has a prophet Muhammad and any Christian who worship Jesus is going to Hell. So no there's no argument with an atheist who doesn't know God or the Bible. This is an argument you won't win lol the so called Holy Koran doesn't worship Jesus Christ instead they condemn him as if Allah is their ruler of the world . And Mohammed who doesn't exist is his prophet.

Oh I can read clearly,but how can you say half the Bible is real and one book isn't??

Revelation is literally a man's dream that he wrote down. It is highly symbolic and we can debate whether it is divinely influenced or not, but to try and take it literally is a fools errand, particularly if you weren't around to understand that symbolism of the day.

There's 50 names in the Bible for Jesus and not one is Allah ,I'll preach it again Allah is a God of Muslims and Islam who think he's greater than Jesus Christ and has a prophet Muhammad and any Christian who worship Jesus is going to Hell. So no there's no argument with an atheist who doesn't know God or the Bible. This is an argument you won't win lol the so called Holy Koran doesn't worship Jesus Christ instead they condemn him as if Allah is their ruler of the world . And Mohammed who doesn't exist is his prophet.

Dude. I am a Christian and you are just wrong. I have tried to explain this to you and you just refuse to budge. Have you ever considered that you might be wrong? Please don't allow your price to continue to make you look ignorant.

Reactions: okclem
Dude, I'm talking about what words mean within languages, not what words mean in the Bible. You seem completely incapable of understanding that basic, fundamental point.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but if this conversation was a football game, it would be Georgia Tech 222, Cumberland 0. I'm Georgia Tech. You're the guy on the bench who couldn't even get in the game for Cumberland.

Dude, I'm talking about what words mean within languages, not what words mean in the Bible. You seem completely incapable of understanding that basic, fundamental point.

I'm not trying to be rude here, but if this conversation was a football game, it would be Georgia Tech 222, Cumberland 0. I'm Georgia Tech. You're the guy on the bench who couldn't even get in the game for Cumberland.
Again and atheist don't tell me what words mean when you don't believe the words yourself. Correct? Don't preach to me when you don't know God.

Dude. I am a Christian and you are just wrong. I have tried to explain this to you and you just refuse to budge. Have you ever considered that you might be wrong? Please don't allow your price to continue to make you look ignorant.
Show me in the Bible ?? I won't budge because I believe what the word says. I don't make myself look ignorant when I can post facts of what the Bible says. You claim to be Christian yet rebuke what another Christian believes?

Again and atheist don't tell me what words mean when you don't believe the words yourself. Correct? Don't preach to me when you don't know God.
🤣 God you're retarded. And I'm only behaving slightly less retarded than you are by continuing to try and help you get your mittens on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT