ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up to anyone traveling to Africa & Possibly Europe….

No, they do NOT…., They do NOT believe Salvation comes only through JESUS! The Koran teaches to kill anyone who is not Muslim! Get your facts straight!
Well the salvation part is true, but they think Jesus will return to fight the antichrist, hence their use of the word Messiah. Messih in Arabic.

The Quran says to kill polytheists. It says Jews and Christians are “People of the Book” and better regarded.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Depends on what Bible you read my friend. Mine says differently I don't know what version you read but the King James version says otherwise

I promise the KJV of the Bible doesn't say that Jesus is the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Why would Jesus have prayed to God if that was himself? It's not logical. Why would Jesus have called out to God to " Take this Cup from me?". Why would he have said, "Father,Father, why hast thou forsaken me"

Well the salvation part is true, but they think Jesus will return to fight the antichrist, hence their use of the word Messiah. Messih in Arabic.

The Quran says to kill polytheists. It says Jews and Christians are “People of the Book” and better regarded.
Some theologians believe their savior, The Mahdi is the Beast/Antichrist…. I believe the Mahdi is the False Prophet

I promise the KJV of the Bible doesn't say that Jesus is the Father,the Son and the Holy Spirit.

Why would Jesus have prayed to God if that was himself? It's not logical. Why would Jesus have called out to God to " Take this Cup from me?". Why would he have said, "Father,Father, why hast thou forsaken me"
Read the book of Acts .

I don’t know but the Muslim faith does not believe JESUS is the Messiah
Yeah, I know. The only people on earth who believe Jesus is the messiah are Christians. I don't mean that as a slight. It's just the facts.

Would you believe me if I told you Allah is the Arabic word for God?

I'm not disagreeing with what your trinity teaches.
Yeah, I know. The only people on earth who believe Jesus is the messiah are Christians. I don't mean that as a slight. It's just the facts.

Would you believe me if I told you Allah is the Arabic word for God?
He is the Messiah lol the one and only

I agree with parts of your response we believe when Jesus died on the cross ,and was resurrected they became one. But that's my beliefs you all have yours and I respect them.

Some theologians believe their savior, The Mahdi is the Beast/Antichrist…. I believe the Mahdi is the False Prophet
The Mahdi is a more prominent figure in Shia Islam. Without complicating the discussion, Sunni Muslims, the overwhelming majority in the world, believe that Jesus, referred to in the Qur'an by the term "Messiah," will return to fight and defeat al-Dajjal, the Antichrist.

You don't have to believe anything about Muhammad. But when a Muslim says, "I believe in the God of Abraham and Jesus, who is the Messiah born of the Virgin Mary" you don't have the right to tell him what he does or doesn't believe lol. You primarily disagree about the Trinity, the divine nature of Jesus, and the validity of Muhammad's teaching. That doesn't mean the religions don't agree elsewhere.

John 5:7

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” so yes it says that in the King James version .

Do any of y'all ever just get exhausted of being pissed off at everything and everyone?

Can't you see when you go out in the world that it isn't like what you hear in the right wing commentary space?

Trump is conning you out of your money. The maga movement is stealing your joy. Elon and Mike Flynn are stealing your sanity with the most sophisticated propaganda campaign in history.

And some of you will truly lose yourselves if you don't wise up before November. He is going to lose. Badly. And when he does he's going to descend into true madness. Don't go down that hole with him.

Do you really think he's going to lose? I'm not so sure.

Reactions: okclem
The Mahdi is a more prominent figure in Shia Islam. Without complicating the discussion, Sunni Muslims, the overwhelming majority in the world, believe that Jesus, referred to in the Qur'an by the term "Messiah," will return to fight and defeat al-Dajjal, the antichrist.

You don't have to believe anything about Muhammad. But when a Muslim says, "I believe in the God and Jesus, who is the Messiah born of the Virgin Mary" you don't have the right to tell him what he does or doesn't believe lol. You primarily disagree about the Trinity, the divine nature of Jesus, and the validity of Muhammad's teaching. That doesn't mean the religions don't agree elsewhere.

The problem is that there is so much propaganda taught and used to denigrate and deligitimize other Religions and Denominations.

If you asked a Christian of a Charismatic Denomination, they would tell you that Catholics prayed to Mary. There is zero understanding of the nuance behind the prayers and the Saints.

I have always been fascinated by Religion and particularly Christian denominations in America.

John 5:7

“For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.” so yes it says that in the King James version .

They are one as a divine entity, but they are still separate entities. As I said before, it's like parts of an egg. The yolk,shell,and white are all separate, but also all part of an egg.

What you are claiming is like saying that an egg is now just yolk. The whites and shell are no less anger seperate.

The Mahdi is a more prominent figure in Shia Islam. Without complicating the discussion, Sunni Muslims, the overwhelming majority in the world, believe that Jesus, referred to in the Qur'an by the term "Messiah," will return to fight and defeat al-Dajjal, the Antichrist.

You don't have to believe anything about Muhammad. But when a Muslim says, "I believe in the God of Abraham and Jesus, who is the Messiah born of the Virgin Mary" you don't have the right to tell him what he does or doesn't believe lol. You primarily disagree about the Trinity, the divine nature of Jesus, and the validity of Muhammad's teaching. That doesn't mean the religions don't agree elsewhere.
Go tell the Muslim Clergy, you want to be a Muslim but I only believe that I’m saved by Grace through JESUS CHRIST Our LORD & see the pushback you receive!!!

He's going to lose barring some monumental error. His path was always narrow electorally.

I truly think America is suffering from Trump exhaustion. Nobody wants to be mad and angry that long, and negativity doesn't work forever. People gravitate to messages of hope and positivity.

Plus, the more he talks, the more he alienates. Truly, the current Dem policy of laughing at him is really working. There is nothing a narcissist hates more than being laughed at.

Reactions: okclem
Then you would enjoy ours when we praise and worship we praise and worship,drums,guitars,organs,pianos,whatever instrument a person can play we have it. You may see dancing,running up isles, praising Jesus in our way but that's my denomination. And I love it as you love yours

swinging-swinging-a-coat.gif

Yes, I personally do. I'm very confident that she'll win the election. I even think it'll be a convincing win. Not so much that she'll get to keep it. If the SCOTUS  can give it to Trump, they will.

The shift in polling numbers in a single month is like nothing I've ever seen before in my life. Now, if some kind of catastrophe happens, like a stock market crash or Joe Biden having a stroke, all bets are off.

They are one as a divine entity, but they are still separate entities. As I said before, it's like parts of an egg. The yolk,shell,and white are all separate, but also all part of an egg.

What you are claiming is like saying that an egg is now just yolk. The whites and shell are no less anger seperate.
I’m saying Salvation is by Grace Through JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD! Anyone Who Wishes To Be Saved & Spend Eternity In Heaven Must Receive & Submit To JESUS As LORD & Savior!!! JESUS Said, “I’m The Way, The Truth & The Life, NO ONE comes To The FATHER But THROUGH ME!!!”

Go tell the Muslim Clergy, you want to be a Muslim but I only believe that I’m saved by Grace through JESUS CHRIST Our LORD & see the pushback you receive!!!

That's not what he is saying, and honestly, I've known many Muslims who would be completely open to the discussion.

The vast majority of Muslims are nice,hardworking, wonderful people. Just like every religion on the planet, they have some crazy people on the fringe who have done awful things. It's not fair to paint and entire religion with a broad brush.

I’m saying Salvation is by Grace Through JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD! Anyone Who Wishes To Be Saved & Spend Eternity In Heaven Must Receive & Submit To JESUS As LORD & Savior!!! JESUS Said, “I’m The Way, The Truth & The Life, NO ONE comes To The FATHER But THROUGH ME!!!”

So you just made my point in that Jesus says that there is a separate Father... So thanks for proving me correct.

That's not what he is saying, and honestly, I've known many Muslims who would be completely open to the discussion.

The vast majority of Muslims are nice,hardworking, wonderful people. Just like every religion on the planet, they have some crazy people on the fringe who have done awful things. It's not fair to paint and entire religion with a broad brush.
It Doesn’t Matter How Nice They Are, We’re ALL Sinners & JESUS Died On The Cross For Everyone & HE Commands That We Receive HIM As LORD & SAVIOR! JESUS Said, “If Anyone Would Come After ME, He Must Deny Himself, Take Up His Cross & Follow ME, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will Lose It But Whoever Loses His Life For MY Sake Will Find It!!!

Yes, I personally do. I'm very confident that she'll win the election. I even think it'll be a convincing win. Not so much that she'll get to keep it. If the SCOTUS  can give it to Trump, they will.

The shift in polling numbers in a single month is like nothing I've ever seen before in my life. Now, if some kind of catastrophe happens, like a stock market crash or Joe Biden having a stroke, all bets are off.

It Doesn’t Matter How Nice They Are, We’re ALL Sinners & JESUS Died On The Cross For Everyone & HE Commands That We Receive HIM As LORD & SAVIOR! JESUS Said, “If Anyone Would Come After ME, He Must Deny Himself, Take Up His Cross & Follow ME, For Whoever Seeks To Save His Life Will Lose It But Whoever Loses His Life For MY Sake Will Find It!!!
Amen

Yeah. Not my style at all, but you do you lol. I will say, the Southern Gospel kid in me does love the Gaithers and Gospel quartet singing.

Our style is Pipe Organ, Choral singing as well as congregational singing.

Do you guys speak in tongues?

There's a 10000% chance that people at his church speak in tongues. Without a doubt.

There's a 10000% chance that people at his church speak in tongues. Without a doubt.

Speaking in tongues is a complete mistranslation from the Bible and is ridiculous. The Bible was saying that when you go out in the World to witness to people you will be given the ability to understand their language, not that you will be given some heavy.language that is made up gibberish.

That is one I will absolutely argue. Studies have shown that people who are "Speaking in Tongues" only use vowel sounds and consonants of their native language.

So you just made my point in that Jesus says that there is a separate Father... So thanks for proving me correct.
Peter replied go be babtized in the name of Jesus it doesn't say the father the son and the holy Ghost because they are one . Your holy Trinity is your teachings and I respect that those are your beliefs not mine . Mine are they became one after the resurrection when he was reborn. Do you think when Jesus returns there will be?? Do you think when you stand before him there will be 3 ? No they are one and I'll leave it at that you believe your holy Trinity I'll believe my King James version

Peter replied go be babtized in the name of Jesus it doesn't say the father the son and the holy Ghost because they are one . Your holy Trinity is your teachings and I respect that those are your beliefs not mine . Mine are they became one after the resurrection when he was reborn. Do you think when Jesus returns there will be?? Do you think when you stand before him there will be 3 ? No they are one and I'll leave it at that you believe your holy Trinity I'll believe my King James version

Go speak with your pastor and see what his take on it is. I'm frankly curious what he would say.

Last edited:
Acts says different there are 7 gifts of the spirit that's one of them.the Bible doesn't tell them too the Holy Ghost does. If you don't understand you shouldn't speak on it .

Yes, however, Corinthians says that it has ceased.

It's gibberish, and I'm sorry, but it's ridiculous and not based on the Bible. It's based on Ignorance of the early charismatic movement in America.

It has been studied by linguists and it's literally gibberish that is not language.

John 14:16 says, “And I (JESUS) will pray the FATHER (GOD) & HE (GOD) shall send you another COMFORTER (HOLY SPIRIT) that HE (HOLY SPIRIT) may abide with you forever.”

John 14:16 says, “And I (JESUS) will pray the FATHER (GOD) & HE (GOD) shall send you another COMFORTER (HOLY SPIRIT) that HE (HOLY SPIRIT) may abide with you forever.”

We sang an anthem this past Sunday that used this text. One of my favorites.

Thomas Tallis, If Ye Love Me

Edited to include a link to the anthem.

Last edited:
We sang an anthem this past Sunday that used this text. One of my favorites.

Thomas Tallis, If Ye Love Me

Edited to include a link to the anthem.

I like that it's beautiful, a question what sets you apart from a Catholic church ,and a Lutheran? I know priest are allowed to marry ,but sounds the same music wise? Very interested in knowing because i was raised holiness ? But the music is beautiful.

Last edited:
Heads to to anyone thinking about taking their adolescent daughter around Trump. The pedo Biden stuff was projection, too, just like everything he's accused his enemies of doing.

Im pretty pumped for the post election meltdowns. Either get to watch the Trump people cry about a stolen election and an impending Civil War or watch the Cum-Allah people cry about Democracy being dead. The whining shall be glorious
season 2 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT