ADVERTISEMENT

Heads up to anyone traveling to Africa & Possibly Europe….

Show me in the Bible ?? I won't budge because I believe what the word says. I don't make myself look ignorant when I can post facts of what the Bible says. You claim to be Christian yet rebuke what another Christian believes?
Do you follow all the words?

I like that it's beautiful, a question what sets you apart from a Catholic church ,and a Lutheran? I know priest are allowed to marry ,but sounds the same music wise? Very interested in knowing because i was raised holiness ? But the music is beautiful.

Basically the Episcopal church is the Anglican Church in America. There are a lot of differences, mostly in the idea of what happens at the Eucharist, and the role of the clergy.

Music is similar, but honestly, the Anglican Church music is better lol. The Anglican hymns are way better than the Catholic Church.

Episcopalians are more liberal than most Charismatic Denominations in America. The Clergy can marry, we have Female Bishops and Priests. Many churches marry homosexuals, but not all.

Basically the Episcopal church is the Anglican Church in America. There are a lot of differences, mostly in the idea of what happens at the Eucharist, and the role of the clergy.

Music is similar, but honestly, the Anglican Church music is better lol. The Anglican hymns are way better than the Catholic Church.

Episcopalians are more liberal than most Charismatic Denominations in America. The Clergy can marry, we have Female Bishops and Priests. Many churches marry homosexuals, but not all.

Yea the church I grew up in is now Anglican...like a lot of the Episcopal churches around here....they broke away a few years ago. I wouldn't have had a problem with them staying Episcopal, though.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT