ADVERTISEMENT

Hey. Ho. Danny Pearman has got to go

Well here is a good thing about america. You can vote for change. If you really believe what you said I hope you show up at the ballot box and not just talk about it.

And god bless you
All the time
Majority of the time I get it done early even though there ain't much to look forward to nationally. Local voting is more critical to me.

Get NewSpring to buy out Danny's contract and fire him yesterday

What should the punishment be? Fired? Arrested? Fined? Counseling?

Not my call, but he is an idiot. If I’m running the show that total lack of judgment would have gotten him fired. But I’m not and he didn’t.

This thread is a great example of what homers can twist and squirm to try and defend even after facts are typed out right in front of them.
magic-johnson-eating-popcorn.gif
I know being edgy is your thing here, but you aren’t exactly presenting”facts”. Saying Pearman didn’t evaluate TE’s that he wasn’t lead recruiter for is disingenuous at best. Also, do you think 177 TE’s would have been more productive than Galloway if he wasn’t suspended?

Pearman isn’t a dynamic recruiter but a solid coach iyam. I don’t think he will be fired regardless.

Reactions: gcsoccer16
There is literally one word in the English language that a white coach can’t say on the football field. One single word. The fact that he isn’t smart enough to know that is crazy to me.

One single word. Not a list of words. One single word.
Can he call them f*g****?

Since voting in November was mentioned, I am willing to bet that we will see more major riots, looting, and destruction after Trump wins again. Sad, but it's going to happen.

On the flip side, in the unlikely event that Trump loses, I bet that we will not see any major riots. Interesting how that works.

Reactions: vatiger1
Since voting in November was mentioned, I am willing to bet that we will see more major riots, looting, and destruction after Trump wins again. Sad, but it's going to happen.

On the flip side, in the unlikely event that Trump loses, I bet that we will not see any major riots. Interesting how that works.

Without a doubt

Reactions: VTiger15
All the time
Majority of the time I get it done early even though there ain't much to look forward to nationally. Local voting is more critical to me.

Good for you. That more than a lot of people do. It may have been fake news but is it true Kaepernick didn't vote in the last election?

stephen and max (while clearly upset) will still buy tickets and support the salary of DP. That's my guess.

Dabo please update your subscription to TI so you can learn who to hire and fire. You obviously are not as qualified as this board.

Reason number 151 not to dole out nepotism schollys for 5 year players who should be at DII schools. They can’t handle the competition and put others in bad positions.

Pearman sucks but a lot of our TE takes would never don a Clemson uniform but for who their daddies or grandaddys were.

Without a doubt

You're right. Republicans were all polite, gracious losers when Obama was elected...

https://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/w...atic-things-people-are-doing-after-obamas-win

https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-b...publicans-employ-double-standard-to-discredit

No matter who wins you will see stupid people from the losing side do stupid things.

Reactions: cyclotiger
I can’t believe we are fresh off a pandemic and you guys are questioning the experts? Just be a fan, you haven’t coached D1 sports so you can’t question it. Leave coaching and decision making up to the experts. Just pay your ticket and watch and cheer.

Reactions: gcsoccer16
Reason number 151 not to dole out nepotism schollys for 5 year players who should be at DII schools. They can’t handle the competition and put others in bad positions.

Pearman sucks but a lot of our TE takes would never don a Clemson uniform but for who their daddies or grandaddys were.

This is a solid point. His position does seem to have gotten its fair share of 5-hearts. Of course, the other positions they seem to play the most (DB/WR) recruit enough talent to make them career backups.

DJ Greenlee made a statement and there's been ZERO dispute from Danny Pearman or anyone near the Clemson FB program about his statement.
Yes, he used the word 3 times in rapid succession. That’s one isolated occasion. That was wrong...no doubt about it. Although, it should be noted that no one has indicated that he said it with malice.No reports of him saying it again, however. That’s a long way from slinging it around. Unless you’re trying to hype things. People say things they shouldn’t. We all do. People say, “ I hate you !” Oftentimes to someone they really love. That’s what sincere apologies are for. Now I ask you,Which is more racist... to mis-step and make correction or to refuse to let it go when the person sincerely apologized ?

Last edited:
Does anyone really see DP being able to walk into a black prospect’s house and selling the Clemson family experience?

I can’t imagine him being able to be effective at his job any longer.

Reactions: TylerHumpFrow13
It will be interesting to see if there is a mass exodus from the Clemson program over this.

IYAM, given the current climate and given the NCAA's past rulings there is no way that they would prevent a transfer with immediate eligibility to any black player who cited racism as a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT