ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Ice, KG

ChiefImpoliteGypsymoth-max-1mb.gif

whats your take on australia's view if biden gets elected?

Do you know who Gary Hardgrave is App??

Colin Tincknell and the One Nation party??

Who owns Sky News? What is the political bias of the organization?

These are the kinds of questions we all should ask ourselves to understand the kind of news/commentary we are watching (it helps in determining if it is 'fake' news or not or at least where the bias is coming from).

So to balance the views of the liberal party in Australia (as in free market globalists, classic liberalism--far from progressive liberals in the US), here is a counter view from the other side: https://www.theguardian.com/austral...drives-australian-trust-in-us-to-all-time-low

Reactions: appalachiatiger
App and his ilk always rail against MSM because of it's left leaning viewpoints and then post right leaning articles and videos as if it's honest and fair reporting.

Curious though, @appalachiatiger why do you give a fuq what Australia thinks?

Reactions: appalachiatiger
Do you know who Gary Hardgrave is App??

Colin Tincknell and the One Nation party??

Who owns Sky News? What is the political bias of the organization?

These are the kinds of questions we all should ask ourselves to understand the kind of news/commentary we are watching (it helps in determining if it is 'fake' news or not or at least where the bias is coming from).

So to balance the views of the liberal party in Australia (as in free market globalists, classic liberalism--far from progressive liberals in the US), here is a counter view from the other side: https://www.theguardian.com/austral...drives-australian-trust-in-us-to-all-time-low

i have tried watching that channel too

i just dont think their way of thinking maximizes my ability to be free

App and his ilk always rail against MSM because of it's left leaning viewpoints and then post right leaning articles and videos as if it's honest and fair reporting.

Curious though, @appalachiatiger why do you give a fuq what Australia thinks?

i pay attention to probably what 20-30 countries think. its important that the world respects america.

we were losing that with obama.

when he dropped that cash on the runway in iran. i was like this guy is a pu$$y.

anyway

australia is going to be one of our key allies in our war with china over the next 10 years.

the south pacific is becoming more of a hot spot than middle east.

so trump needs to move some assets around to counter the chinese.

first was to get the nato countries to pick up some slack defending themselves.

once we get them to defend themselves from russia (which they might have to give up some of their cushy social programs to defend themselves)

anyway, we need to be close with australia, indian, and japan. NZ might be an allie secret weapon.

so far, the russians seem to wanna stay out of this as much as possible.

they will try to reclaim land like they did when obama pulled back.

but they dont trust the chinese either.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT