ADVERTISEMENT

Hitler- Hillary calling for deprogramming Trump supporters

Clemson Goat

Dec 11, 2004
The Valley
I put her in the same class as Kim Jong Un and Putin

I guess she is still hurting from 2016 ... 🤣

I understand we all have different opinions and beliefs but she is no more than a dictator of a 3rd world country. Censoring other beliefs, reprogram them into your thinking/beliefs, cancel all opponents. This is at Hitler thinking/level.

My question ? Is this the beliefs / thinking of all democrats.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Just leaked ... FBI starting a new surveillance/ tracking program for Trump supporters. Our government is equal to China , Russia, or North Korea. jmo

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I understand we all have different opinions and beliefs but she is no more than a dictator of a 3rd world country. Censoring other beliefs, reprogram them into your thinking/beliefs, cancel all opponents. This is at Hitler thinking/level.

My question ? Is this the beliefs / thinking of all democrats.
When ONE MAN can co-opt and corrupt millions of Americans into believing lies with no basis in fact, it's a cult.

When ONE MAN can use that lie to inflame his supporters into attacking our own government, resulting in millions of dollars worth of damages, hundreds of injured police officers and death and they still support that man as strongly as ever, it's a cult.

When that ONE MAN is more corrupt than any politician in American history and his followers think he should still be President, it's a cult.

When ONE MAN is more important to you than our democracy , you're in a cult.

What she said was tongue in cheek, but allowing this toxic movement to spread is unsustainable and must be stopped. I don't know how it happens but if he's re-elected without the guardrails that were in place in his last term, he will do things that are even worse than we currently imagine and you will end up owning what you did. By that point it may be too late. If you say you love this country, then do the world a favor and de-program yourself, because you and people like you are the problem - not her.

Last edited:
When ONE MAN can co-opt and corrupt millions of Americans into believing lies with no basis in fact, it's a cult.

When ONE MAN can use that lie to inflame his supporters into attacking our own government, resulting in millions of dollars worth of damages, hundreds of injured police officers and death and they still support that man as strongly as ever, it's a cult.

When that ONE MAN is more corrupt than any politician in American history and his followers think he should still be President, it's a cult.

When ONE MAN is more important to you than our democracy , you're in a cult.

What she said was tongue in cheek, but allowing this toxic movement to spread is unsustainable and must be stopped. I don't know how it happens but if he's re-elected without the guardrails that were in place in his last term, he will do things that are even worse than we currently imagine and you will end up owning what you did. By that point it may be too late. If you say you love this country, then do the world a favor and de-program yourself, because you and people like you are the problem - not her.

WOW! That's some next level derangement there Tinkerbell.

You should really seek professional help.

It wouldn't seem deranged if you'd get the de-progamming you so desperately need.
So you agree with Hillary that anyone who thinks like I do, hence they do not agree with you, should be de-programmed?

I disagree with Hilary. MAGAs are a lost cause and the sooner those uncultured philistines slink back to the hole they crawled out of, the better.

Reactions: dpic73
So you agree with Hillary that anyone who thinks like I do, hence they do not agree with you, should be de-programmed?
It's not that you disagree with me - it's that you no longer care about right and wrong and you'll believe anything that sociopath tells you to. That's dangerous for all of us because there are so many just like you who have lost their moral compass. It's gotten to a point that he can suggest the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff should be executed and you don't even blink. That' kind of craven discourse is toxic to a healthy democracy and your support enables it. Something needs to happen before your cult destroys what makes this country great or we won't have one.

Is MAGA poisoning the world?​

"This is how fascism takes over a country. The fascists start by driving wedges between citizens, stirring up hate and division over race, religion, gender, and even regionalism. Then they bring in elites who smooth things over, assuring everybody that with them in charge the trains will run on time and everything will be good. At first this works: Hitler, in 1939, was measurably the most popular politician in the world at the time, right down to fawning cover stories in TIME magazine. And then the people begin to realize what they’ve signed up for — and by then it’s too late. As Russian and Hungarian citizens who want to protest their own governments’ policies are finding out, even the smallest deviation from the party line can land you in prison or worse."

It's not that you disagree with me - it's that you no longer care about right and wrong and you'll believe anything that sociopath tells you to. That's dangerous for all of us because there are so many just like you who have lost their moral compass. It's gotten to a point that he can suggest the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of staff should be executed and you don't even blink. That' kind of craven discourse is toxic to a healthy democracy and your support enables it. Something needs to happen before your cult destroys what makes this country great or we won't have one.
What is my moral compass?

What do I believe in?

What is right/wrong?

Who sets these values? Is it you?

Reactions: Clemson Goat

What do I believe in?

What is right/wrong?

Anyone who says something like this, after what's happened since the election, is morally compromised and has decided that nothing he does is a dealbreaker - nothing.
DJT is neither my Lord or my savior.

He's just the best president we've had during my time on this earth.

Anyone who says something like this, after what's happened since the election, is morally compromised and has decided that nothing he does is a dealbreaker - nothing.
You didn't answer any of the questions f***it. Not a single one. Instead, you bring up a post from the past.

He is the best president of my lifetime. Not even a question.

What else you got?

Reactions: davidposey
You didn't answer any of the questions f***it. Not a single one. Instead, you bring up a post from the past.

He is the best president of my lifetime. Not even a question.

What else you got?
Tell me why you think he was the best. Exactly what did he accomplish? There's almost no metric by which a president can be measured that says he was worth a crap. Let's hear it. I beat you haven't got anything concrete to discuss. It's just your "feelings" say he was the best, isn't it? Snowflake.

You have never had a thought. You stuck up for your butt buddy.
This is the perfect example for why you worship Trump. The majority of your posts are filled with vile insults, which makes you and Trump the perfect butt buddies, as you live vicariously through that foul hatemonger.

Reactions: flotiger
This is the perfect example for why you worship Trump. The majority of your posts are filled with vile insults, which makes you and Trump the perfect butt buddies, as you live vicariously through that foul hatemonger.
I don't worship anyone but GOD.

You are a POS. Always have been.

• Love
Reactions: Clemson Goat

What do I believe in?

What is right/wrong?

What is my moral compass? You don't have one.

What do I believe in? You tell me - do you believe the election was stolen? if you do, you're a stupid person because there isn't a shred of evidence that it was. If you don't believe it and you don't care that he has lied about it and corrupted 70% of Republicans into believing it, then you don't care about right and wrong.

What is right/wrong? It's easy for normal people to determine right from wrong and the fact you don't recognize it, makes you a danger to the rest of us. People died at the Capitol that day because of that lie and he didn't even apologize for it. Do you believe that was wrong? Answer this question!

Who sets these values? Is it you? Do you call yourself a Christian? if so, your religion sets some of them, for everyone else, a sense of morality, a good upbringing and laws set them. If you believe in laws, I don't see how you could be a Trump supporter.

Call me crazy but I would prefer a President who doesn't inspire people to break into a politician's home to try and kill their spouse with a hammer. A President who wouldn't then mock that same victim who was terrorized because of his very own lies

Call me crazy but I would prefer a President who doesn't spawn dark forces that spread conspiracies about pedophile rings and JFK Jr returning from the dead.

Call me crazy but I don't want a President who divides the country and makes foes out of those that used to be friends and tears families apart because of that divisiveness.

I want a President who unifies us and wants to do what's best for all of us - even you. It doesn't have to be a particular person but more than anything, I want him to be a good person, a person that cares about all of us.

You don't and that's the difference.

Reactions: flotiger
Delusional. MAGA ideals are agreed with by over 80% of the population and more than likely agreed with by a solid majority of the illegals coming in too. Good luck with your dreams of interning all of us.

You are part of the overly vocal and small minority bro.
🤣😂🤣

I never said there are no fringe wackos running the streets. The American populace is heavily medicated with legal and illegal drugs so its just a numbers game. A strong majority is heavily in favor of MAGA policies.
Sure, sure - too bad for you that a strong majority are opposed to fascism.

I put her in the same class as Kim Jong Un and Putin

I guess she is still hurting from 2016 ... 🤣

Does anyone, besides you, care what hillary says anymore?

too bad she never had to answer any real questions about vince foster, ron brown, mark middleton, jerry parks, john ashe, seth rich, mary mahoney, epstein, or haiti...to name a few. you'd think the media might have some questions, but no investigators did either.

obviously what we really need to hear from her is her thoughts on what should be done to her political opposition. as if that's an actual question that should ever be legitimately asked. the complete absence of self awareness never ceases to amaze.

too bad she never had to answer any real questions about vince foster, ron brown, mark middleton, jerry parks, john ashe, seth rich, mary mahoney, epstein, or haiti...to name a few. you'd think the media might have some questions, but no investigators did either.

obviously what we really need to hear from her is her thoughts on what should be done to her political opposition. as if that's an actual question that should ever be legitimately asked. the complete absence of self awareness never ceases to amaze.

Add destroying a blackberry phone ,scrubbing the memory of her personal computer server and deleting over 30k e-mails.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT