ADVERTISEMENT

How bad will the rioting be when the cop is found not guilty in court?

johnhugh

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 23, 2003
Parent’s house
www.msnbc.com
We’ve seen this movie multiple times, but this version of it seems to be going for the gusto in terms of size. We’ve already got the groundwork laid with the bogus autopsy saying it wasn’t 9 minutes of airway compression that killed George Floyd, but it was heart disease and high blood pressure. So how bad will the rioting be when the killer cop walks?

No guarantees. Cops kill black people in cold blood all the time and walk. History favors him getting out of this one and ending up back on the streets

EZSMjftXQAAE--A

We’ve seen this movie multiple times, but this version of it seems to be going for the gusto in terms of size. We’ve already got the groundwork laid with the bogus autopsy saying it wasn’t 9 minutes of airway compression that killed George Floyd, but it was heart disease and high blood pressure. So how bad will the rioting be when the killer cop walks?
Negligible because all the rioters will be dead from corona going outside in groups of 10 or more

Last edited:

A good start to another day of trolling. Good to see that you got some good rest and are back on your game.

No guarantees. Cops kill black people in cold blood all the time and walk. History favors him getting out of this one and ending up back on the streets
No guarantees, but I am pretty sure the prosecutors carefully charged him with 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter to avoid exactly what you suggest might happen in event of acquittal. If they would have charged him with 1st degree murder that would increase the chances of receiving not guilty which certainly would prompt more riots.

I think they thought this out. No guarantees, but certainly increased odds for guilty charge.

Last edited:
He will be found guilty of something, but it won’t be murder imo unless a new autopsy shows something different. More likely something in the manslaughter or negligent Homicide realm.

No guarantees, but I am pretty sure the prosecutors carefully charged him with 3rd degree murder and 2nd degree manslaughter to avoid exactly what you suggest might happen in event of acquittal. If they would have charged him with 1st degree murder that would increase the chances of receiving not guilty which certainly would prompt more riots.

I think they thought this out. No guarantees, but certainly increased odds for guilty charge.

This....they go with murder 1, then the death report plays a factor. Prosecution is setting the case up to ensure a win. No certainties but I think he's going to prison for the rest of his life.

My biggest question is will it matter if he's found guilty? He's been arrested and charged and yet America is still being torn apart.

Your leader has the plan:

Reactions: scartiger
The FBI has plenty of data sets revealing the same thing.
They're cherry picked stats that ignore any other factors like socioeconomic status. The numbers might be true, and any violence is bad, but these stats are publicized to make black people appear to be innately more violent than white people. They've been used as white supremacist recruiting tools for along time. The vast majority of violent crime is committed against people of the same race.

Last edited:
Reactions: purenonsense
I’m just going to spoil it for you and tell you that that graph is fake news
From someone who worked as a LEO for 8 years, I can tell you the chart is true. Oh wait, I’m a racist and a pos and a liar. Because I know that’s what you were going to spew next. We can all clearly tell you are part of the problem man. What happened in your past that made you hate America so much??

From someone who worked as a LEO for 8 years, I can tell you the chart is true. Oh wait, I’m a racist and a pos and a liar. Because I know that’s what you were going to spew next. We can all clearly tell you are part of the problem man. What happened in your past that made you hate America so much??

And there it is, the siren song of the right conservatives. If you don’t agree with me then you hate America.

America is no more yours than it is @johnhugh ‘s. It is no more yours than it is those protestors. We are all Americans with different opinions about what is best for america. All of those voice should be heard, not suppressed because it makes some of us uncomfortable.

The fvck? Are you a working recruiter for them?
Wow, I really shouldn't even dignify this with a response but I can't help myself. It's true. I actually learned if I doing these things called "reading" and "research". It's common for hate groups to take morsels of Truth and then spin them to convince people of their cause.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...me-booklet-jared-taylor-popular-radical-right

There are plenty of other sources besides the SPLC. Statistics like this being posted in the mainstream is exactly what white supremacists want to see happen.

And there it is, the siren song of the right conservatives. If you don’t agree with me then you hate America.

America is no more yours than it is @johnhugh ‘s. It is no more yours than it is those protestors. We are all Americans with different opinions about what is best for america. All of those voice should be heard, not suppressed because it makes some of us uncomfortable.
I agree to you. Everyone has a voice and different view points. However @johnhugh clearly isn’t rational and only tries to stir the pot. Race relation aren’t as bad as the media is portraying/reporting it. My daily contact with people of all races is genuinely pleasant.

Wow, I really shouldn't even dignify this with a response but I can't help myself. It's true. I actually learned if I doing these things called "reading" and "research". It's common for hate groups to take morsels of Truth and then spin them to convince people of their cause.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-...me-booklet-jared-taylor-popular-radical-right

There are plenty of other sources besides the SPLC. Statistics like this being posted in the mainstream is exactly what white supremacists want to see happen.
Hey bro, much respect for you, and I don't discount your premise, but SPLC is not a source I'd use as a primary reference.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger

Around the nation, white supremacists and their fellow travelers are brandishing copies of a 1999 booklet that purports to show that whites have every reason to be terrified of blacks.
Since when is a graph from a 2018 study from an actual valid source interjected into a time machine and used in a 1999 booklet? I think the whole idea of white supremacy is fvcking idiotic, but to disavow a legitimate source because you think it purports some dubious statistic is even more moronic than white supremacy.

Of course white supremacists want to see any statistic that backs their moronic ideology posted in the MSM, but to completely ignore those valid statistics just because it "supports" their dipshit beliefs, doesn't give us the right to ignore its validity. I, too, choose to read and do research, but I don't ignore reality because it feeds some group of people's idiocy.

It's also common for people like the SPLC to do the same damn thing you are accusing piece of crap hate groups of doing: taking a morsel of truth and spinning it to convince people that certain groups of people aren't capable of doing bad things.

Reactions: BigTimeTiger

Oh my this is a Damning Graph. I do hope that most of John, Jane, LaMont and Dave Q Public could see this. But sadly only if they could understand these bars and maths and things. The same people who rip through our basic infrastructure In the form of rioting most likely failed at basic math. Because they don't understand politics or statistics. And if they did know, I would show this here graph to the masses. But because they don't understand numbers, it's useless.

but they know the $ talks and be on standby when the Soros money starts flowing. The org has cells in every major NFL City, all on the riot list from the last 3 days. They are activated just like terrorists. Damn the truth sucks doesn't it.

the other observation here is that maybe 50% of this board knows what I'm referring to when I mention Soros. If you are not educated on the subject I would at least do a basic google on it. Please educate yourself and be informed.

PS- I haven't checked but have any NIKE stores been damaged like Apple stores and the CFB Hall?

Oh my this is a Damning Graph. I do hope that most of John, Jane, LaMont and Dave Q Public could see this. But sadly only if they could understand these bars and maths and things. The same people who rip through our basic infrastructure In the form of rioting most likely failed at basic math. Because they don't understand politics or statistics. And if they did know, I would show this here graph to the masses. But because they don't understand numbers, it's useless.

but they know the $ talks and be on standby when the Soros money starts flowing. The org has cells in every major NFL City, all on the riot list from the last 3 days. They are activated just like terrorists. Damn the truth sucks doesn't it.

the other observation here is that maybe 50% of this board knows what I'm referring to when I mention Soros. If you are not educated on the subject I would at least do a basic google on it. Please educate yourself and be informed.

PS- I haven't checked but have any NIKE stores been damaged like Apple stores and the CFB Hall?

HATEWATCH
Hatewatch is a blog that monitors and exposes the activities of the American radical right.

Any chance they give us a similar hate watch from the american radical left?
https://www.splcenter.org/20200318/frequently-asked-questions-about-hate-groups#white hate groups

They list the Nation of Islam and the black Panthers. They don't list antifa because they only list organizations that are based on hate against a specific group of people. The antifa are pretty much straight up anarchists.

Around the nation, white supremacists and their fellow travelers are brandishing copies of a 1999 booklet that purports to show that whites have every reason to be terrified of blacks.
Since when is a graph from a 2018 study from an actual valid source interjected into a time machine and used in a 1999 booklet? I think the whole idea of white supremacy is fvcking idiotic, but to disavow a legitimate source because you think it purports some dubious statistic is even more moronic than white supremacy.

Of course white supremacists want to see any statistic that backs their moronic ideology posted in the MSM, but to completely ignore those valid statistics just because it "supports" their dipshit beliefs, doesn't give us the right to ignore its validity. I, too, choose to read and do research, but I don't ignore reality because it feeds some group of people's idiocy.

It's also common for people like the SPLC to do the same damn thing you are accusing piece of crap hate groups of doing: taking a morsel of truth and spinning it to convince people that certain groups of people aren't capable of doing bad things.
I didn't disavow the source, I said the numbers were correct. Although if you think that doing so would be "more moronic than white supremacy" that says a lot about you. Obviously people do this on both sides. Happens with gun violence on the left all the time. My point is that the graph is not helpful in any way because it is totally out of context and it perpetuates a strategy racist white people have used to demonize black people for literally hundreds of years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT