ADVERTISEMENT

How much longer does Max Kellerman work for ESPN after this?

He won’t be fired because he’s speaking against Trump. Now if that were against Obama or Biden (if President) then he’d be fired. It only works one way you know.

He's speaking out against Trump's dumbass, redneck base. The poorly educated voters that he so loves for the exact reasons Max Kellerman mentioned.

Reactions: midas_whale
I mean, is he wrong?
Of course not, but there used to be these things called manners that people tried to use.

He's also a hypocrite. People just can't seem to be consistent these days, and that's because they don't/can't think. They rely solely on emotion. If it makes them feel good, it must be good, and if it makes them feel bad, then it must be bad.

You don't have to dig too deep into that, hell you don't have to dig at all, to realize how flawed that is.

He's got books on multiple topics. History Channel gave him a show for a season or two, and I loved it. That's where I first learned of the Committee of 300.
Keep in mind, The History Channel is going to give a watered down or slanted version of The Committee of 300 & The NWO. I’ve even seen on Christian TV, where they tried to debunk things about the NWO I know are true. Unfortunately, they’ve infiltrated all parts of our lives, even Christianity. There are versions of The Bible that have been re-written & they’ve watered it down.

Reactions: Trading Tiger
Keep in mind, The History Channel is going to give a watered down or slanted version of The Committee of 300 & The NWO. I’ve even seen on Christian TV, where they tried to debunk things about the NWO I know are true. Unfortunately, they’ve infiltrated all parts of our lives, even Christianity. There are versions of The Bible that have been re-written & they’ve watered it down.
History Channel is what turned me on to Brad Meltzer, that's all.

Reactions: areeves
History Channel is what turned me on to Brad Meltzer, that's all.
I watch the History Channel too but if want the unedited version of any of the secret societies that make up the NWO, the whistleblowers is where you want to look. Check out Phil Schneider & his encounter with Alien Greys! He was also murdered for telling the truth

I'd love to see this information that shows masks cause more harm.
Just repeating what the CDC said this year. I’d love to see what science they had to make them change their approach within 3 months.

Regardless what you believe it’s obvious the CDC lied.

Just repeating what the CDC said this year. I’d love to see what science they had to make them change their approach within 3 months.

Regardless what you believe it’s obvious the CDC lied.
Again I'm not asking for your paraphrase, I'd like to see the information.

That said scientists still work using the scientific method. The core concept is "make a theory" -> "test the theory" -> "revise the theory based on the test data". Meaning it is entirely possible the testing convinced them their original idea was completely wrong. The CDC has no reason to lie to the public. There is a difference between being wrong and lying.

Reactions: dpic73
Again I'm not asking for your paraphrase, I'd like to see the information.

That said scientists still work using the scientific method. The core concept is "make a theory" -> "test the theory" -> "revise the theory based on the test data". Meaning it is entirely possible the testing convinced them their original idea was completely wrong. The CDC has no reason to lie to the public. There is a difference between being wrong and lying.
They lied about shelter-in-place for starters... there is a reason you can’t find any science on it. Also a reason that we have quietly backed away from that failed policy.

And it’s a basic contradiction. The science hasn’t changed. Mask have always helped reduce infection or it hasn’t. The coronavirus isn’t relevant to all the previous research on airborne viruses and mask. What changed with the cdc? Saying the coronavirus is novel doesn’t change that.

History will not be kind to the experts. Take GA and their mass murderer governor kemp. He flattened his curve and is an example of what not to do based on CDC. NY has the highest deaths in country and highest deaths per capita in world. They also didn’t flatten their curve, but CDC said they are the “model.”

This quest for data is a way for the “experts” to confuse you into believing they know what they are talking about. It’s no different than the federal reserve confusing monetary policy to trick you into them killing your savings.

They lied about shelter-in-place for starters... there is a reason you can’t find any science on it. Also a reason that we have quietly backed away from that failed policy.

And it’s a basic contradiction. The science hasn’t changed. Mask have always helped reduce infection or it hasn’t. The coronavirus isn’t relevant to all the previous research on airborne viruses and mask. What changed with the cdc? Saying the coronavirus is novel doesn’t change that.

History will not be kind to the experts. Take GA and their mass murderer governor kemp. He flattened his curve and is an example of what not to do based on CDC. NY has the highest deaths in country and highest deaths per capita in world. They also didn’t flatten their curve, but CDC said they are the “model.”

This quest for data is a way for the “experts” to confuse you into believing they know what they are talking about. It’s no different than the federal reserve confusing monetary policy to trick you into them killing your savings.
Feel free to share where you get your information at any time.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT