ADVERTISEMENT

How to get new designer clothes free

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
I keep seeing the West Coast rule of steal around $950 or less and you will not be prosecuted

The epiphany came upon me that get a job at a really nice clothing store and each day about closing time simply steal $950 worth of clothes or have someone walk out for you

In a week inna big store that hardly would notice the shrinkage you could average $6,750 a week or over the year $ 346,750 worth of stuff

Even if not employed there just walk in and steal that much every day

That dollar amount is ludicrous along with no student loan repayments, no rent payments, food stamps, Medicaid and other entitlement programs

A person based on this could hit up at 1/2 million dollars of stuff in a year

Tell me how I am wrong on this

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I keep seeing the West Coast rule of steal around $950 or less and you will not be prosecuted

The epiphany came upon me that get a job at a really nice clothing store and each day about closing time simply steal $950 worth of clothes or have someone walk out for you

In a week inna big store that hardly would notice the shrinkage you could average $6,750 a week or over the year $ 346,750 worth of stuff

Even if not employed there just walk in and steal that much every day

That dollar amount is ludicrous along with no student loan repayments, no rent payments, food stamps, Medicaid and other entitlement programs

A person based on this could hit up at 1/2 million dollars of stuff in a year

Tell me how I am wrong on this
Be interesting to see how this plays out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT