ADVERTISEMENT

How will early and mail in voting trends change?

scotchtiger

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 15, 2005
Mount Pleasant, SC
Curious how everyone thinks changes in early voting and mail in voting trends will affect the election. In 2020, there was very much a sense of pride in voting in person in Election Day for republicans. It was a huge mistake not to take advantage of easier access via mail or early voting.

I don’t see that same prideful insistence this year. I think the GOP got a bit smarter and will do a better job leveraging both options to drive better turnout.

Mail in voting is expected to be down dramatically, which of course makes sense considering the lack of pandemic.

I’ll be voting early for the first time ever. I’ll be on a yacht in the BVIs on Election Day, so it’s forced, but an early vote nonetheless.

Reactions: fatpiggy
There's already indications that mail-in voting is way down this year and Georgia set an early voting record yesterday with 300,000 voting early. The old record was 136,000 so it will be interesting to see what led to it. This usually portends Democratic enthusiasm but you have to wonder if Trump's request to vote early was partially behind it as well.

Curious how everyone thinks changes in early voting and mail in voting trends will affect the election. In 2020, there was very much a sense of pride in voting in person in Election Day for republicans. It was a huge mistake not to take advantage of easier access via mail or early voting.

I don’t see that same prideful insistence this year. I think the GOP got a bit smarter and will do a better job leveraging both options to drive better turnout.

Mail in voting is expected to be down dramatically, which of course makes sense considering the lack of pandemic.

I’ll be voting early for the first time ever. I’ll be on a yacht in the BVIs on Election Day, so it’s forced, but an early vote nonetheless.

I will be voting in person in NY, but also mailing in a few thousand fake votes to swing states, as well as gathering hundreds of thousands of illegal’s ballots to drop off at various drop off locations in SC. I will of course turn off my phone so I cannot be tracked by magas.

After Kamala wins, the country is going end. So you may want to stay in the BVI.

There's already indications that mail-in voting is way down this year and Georgia set an early voting record yesterday with 300,000 voting early. The old record was 136,000 so it will be interesting to see what led to it. This usually portends Democratic enthusiasm but you have to wonder if Trump's request to vote early was partially behind it as well.

I think early voting on the right will be wayyy up.

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT