ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden verdict

okclem

Woodrush
Gold Member
Apr 2, 2007
Greenville, SC
I know all you doodoos are hoping that Hunter Biden is found guilty. But just know this...IF THEY CAN DO THIS TO HUNTER BIDEN, THEY CAN DO THIS TO YOU!!

Everyone is responsible for their actions?!! A one tiered justice system where everyone can be held accountable and nobody is above the law?!!

Is that really what y'all want?!! I mean, I know y'all are the party of personal responsibility, but historically that's just been an expectation y'all have of OTHER people...not one you place on yourselves.

Be careful what you wish for. This is no longer a world where dead terrorist pieces of shit get interred at Arlington cemetery.

Guilty! America is over we don't have a country anymore! The jury was rigged and the judge was conflicted! They wouldn't even move the trial!

We have no choice now. We have to take our country back. Where my country gone?!!
angry-what.gif

Guilty! America is over we don't have a country anymore! The jury was rigged and the judge was conflicted! They wouldn't even move the trial!

We have no choice now. We have to take our country back. Where my country gone?!!
The judge's daughter went to a Trump rally and he donated .50 cents to Sarah Palin's campaign back in the day, which makes him highly conflicted! Two-tiered justice system!

From the outside looking in, it looks like the proper call by the jury. It's against the law to buy a gun when you are on drugs. Hunter Biden did that. He was charged, indicted, tried, and found guilty. The POTUS didn't lift a finger to help him. The system is working as intended.
I’m just disappointed that Hunter didn’t hold a press conference every day in front of the courtroom to discuss how unfair this trial is.

But but but, we have a two tiered justice system, it’s all rigged against conservatives, Biden controls everything
We actually do... but it's not rigged politically, and IMHO... MOSTLY not around race or any other demographic except MONEY and POWER.

As an example. If I were charged with a crime and verbally attacked the judge, his family, clerk staff, and the jury. I wonder what would happen? So the Judge issues a gag order not to talk about the these things and I violate them 10+ times. What would happen? Is there ANYONE out there that thinks (guilt or innocence aside) that I (or almost anyone else) wouldn't be sitting in jail for an extended stay for contempt?

We actually do... but it's not rigged politically, and IMHO... MOSTLY not around race or any other demographic except MONEY and POWER.

As an example. If I were charged with a crime and verbally attacked the judge, his family, clerk staff, and the jury. I wonder what would happen? So the Judge issues a gag order not to talk about the these things and I violate them 10+ times. What would happen? Is there ANYONE out there that thinks (guilt or innocence aside) that I (or almost anyone else) wouldn't be sitting in jail for an extended stay for contempt?
I think the OJ trial is the perfect example. He had good lawyers that exposed all the faulty investigations from LAPD and the terrible strategy of the prosecution. Had he been assigned a public defender, he would’ve been in jail.

Trump is another who could hire good attorneys (then not pay them) who could find holes in a case and convince a jury that he wasn’t guilty.

What would the reaction be from Trump’s lemmings if Donnie Jr or Eric got convicted on felony charges?

We sure as hell wouldn’t get a thread reflecting trust in jury trials

From the outside looking in, it looks like the proper call by the jury. It's against the law to buy a gun when you are on drugs. Hunter Biden did that. He was charged, indicted, tried, and found guilty. The POTUS didn't lift a finger to help him. The system is working as intended.
Yep, and now there are significant precedents for violating gun laws in the books. Bonus! Thanks, gun freaks. 😅

Reactions: purenonsense
I almost always stay out of these threads for obvious reasons.

However…Hunter Biden is one of the most despicable, reprehensible human beings that I’ve ever been exposed to in my life.

And I’ve put people in State prisons and Federal penitentiaries for YEARS.

I could write an entire book on his debauchery.

Living piece of sh#t.

Carry on.

However…Hunter Biden is one of the most despicable, reprehensible human beings that I’ve ever been exposed to in my life.

Living piece of sh#t.

Carry on.
He's a junky... Junkies will do and say anything. The guy hasn't had an easy life for sure, so I can feel for him a bit... but just a bit. Taking drugs is voluntary even if you are addicted. So my sympathy is pretty limited.

Living piece of sh#t.

Carry on.
I don't doubt that at all. Now he's a convict and his reign of terror over America has come to and end.

He's a junky... Junkies will do and say anything. The guy hasn't had an easy life for sure, so I can feel for him a bit... but just a bit. Taking drugs is voluntary even if you are addicted. So my sympathy is pretty limited.
If you're using the word junkie as a pejorative, your sympathy is non existent.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
Maybe the trial being in Delaware was actually bad for the Biden klan. The people of Delaware could be sick and tired of the Biden family and the way they carry themselves. Think Murdaugh.
Or maybe it had nothing to do with that at all and a jury of his peers looked at the evidence and unanimously agreed on the verdict. Just might be about the facts, not about how they "carry themselves" , which makes no sense.

I trust our jury system to do the right thing

Last edited:
If you're using the word junkie as a pejorative, your sympathy is non existent.
Not true. The man IS a junkie (which those of you old enough know that it's slang usually referring to a heroin addict who's basically living on the street and has hit rock bottom). In this case, it's crack and the only reason the dude isn't homeless is that his family was constantly bailing him out. He has done some really not great things over the years. He's an addict, pure and simple with all of the things that go along with that.

But it's important to know that his mom and baby sister died in a car crash that injured him (fractured skull) and his older brother (broken leg). Joe Biden was elected to the Senate right about then and actually took his oath of office at the hospital. I'm sure growing up with a father that spent most of his time in Washington and a step mom that joined the family 5 years later left some demons.

So I can feel for him and see how he could fall into that sort of lifestyle. But on the other hand, he has had every chance to get himself out from under that addiction. So he can be a bad person AND I can have some sympathy at the same time.

Reactions: Dungeon09
Not true. The man IS a junkie (which those of you old enough know that it's slang usually referring to a heroin addict who's basically living on the street and has hit rock bottom). In this case, it's crack and the only reason the dude isn't homeless is that his family was constantly bailing him out. He has done some really not great things over the years. He's an addict, pure and simple with all of the things that go along with that.

But it's important to know that his mom and baby sister died in a car crash that injured him (fractured skull) and his older brother (broken leg). Joe Biden was elected to the Senate right about then and actually took his oath of office at the hospital. I'm sure growing up with a father that spent most of his time in Washington and a step mom that joined the family 5 years later left some demons.

So I can feel for him and see how he could fall into that sort of lifestyle. But on the other hand, he has had every chance to get himself out from under that addiction. So he can be a bad person AND I can have some sympathy at the same time.
Not disagreeing that he's a drug addict. I'm saying he shouldn't be condescended to because of it. Maybe it's just a matter of the generational thing, but the word junkie carries judgment with it. It's no different than being an alcoholic in terms of the struggle, yet society wants to demonize "junkies" but pity alcoholics.

Nobody ruins their life with substance abuse because they're a bad person. The addiction aspect of it had nothing to do with his character. There's plenty of genuine bad character issues with Hunter Biden to go around.

This is still a whitewash for the Biden Crime Family. None of the illegal money laundering while committing treason to do it against America has been addressed at all. Additionally that short of death before he can do it China Joe will pardon Hunter and that's a stone clad guarantee to occur imo.

Living piece of sh#t.

Carry on.
Fortunately, or unfortunately, mere debauchery and being a living piece of shit are not criminal offenses. But what he was convicted of in this case is.

Last edited:
But but but, we have a two tiered justice system, it’s all rigged against conservatives, Biden controls everything
Biden controlled the DOJ to mess up the plea deal and prosecute his last surviving son at trial just to create a distraction so the First Crime Family could have more time to hide all the China ill gotten gains ! Dandy Don said it and I believe it! :)

Last edited:

Living piece of sh#t.

Carry on.
What is your view on Trump as a person?

Or maybe it had nothing to do with that at all and a jury of his peers looked at the evidence and unanimously agreed on the verdict. Just might be about the facts, not about how they "carry themselves" , which makes no sense.

It is a very easy case to prosecute. Low hanging fruit for a prosecutor.

What is your view on Trump as a person?
Don’t know him personally like I know Hunter Biden.

I retired in 2015.

I’ve met FPOTUS Trump a couple of times, but do not KNOW him like Hunter.

That being said, I’m not a big fan of Donald Trump.

I will leave it at that.

Thanks for asking.

Last edited:
WHERE MY COUNTRY GONE?!
We have lost it and I doubt we will ever get it back . We have two old men running for president and it doesn't matter who wins the American people are the losers . We have to depend on God to save us .

This thread

iu

But hey, I've got to say its refreshing to see that the Justice Department actually used Due Process in this case.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
This is still a whitewash for the Biden Crime Family. None of the illegal money laundering while committing treason to do it against America has been addressed at all. Additionally that short of death before he can do it China Joe will pardon Hunter and that's a stone clad guarantee to occur imo.
Sure man... Weren't you saying not too long ago that the Biden DoJ wouldn't let Hunter get convicted?

Here's what I'm hearing from Trumpians:

1. If Hunter is found not guilty, it's iron clad proof that Biden was interfering with the process to protect his son and himself.

2. If Hunter is found guilty, it's iron clad proof that Biden is guilty of something and let his son take the blame for a relatively minor charge.

No matter WHAT happens, the one thing they will NEVER consider is that the system worked with Trump and the system worked with Hunter Biden.

Biden won't pardon Hunter... He's already said he won't. That's a Trump thing... pardoning folks that get convicted by a jury while helping out Trump.

Maybe. But not very likely these day. What we all gained from this is further proof, documented by the courts via sworn testimony, that Joe and his family are liars, cheats, and thieves. Cannot wait for these guys, and their masters to go down in flames.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT