ADVERTISEMENT

Hurricane Milton

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
WTF??

462444071_10161779102157300_7713799982718798172_n.jpg

Well it looks like Florida is preparing as best they can. Looks like people are heading the warnings and evacuating, which is a good sign.

only so much you can do to prepare, but Desantis is doing what he can.

Desantis showing how it’s done.

Democrats have left Sleepy Joe in charge and he flat out forgot there was a storm after Helene (Fact check that libs).

Kamala is showing her total failure as a candidate.

A reminder that Kamala would have never won an open and contested primary. Never. Democratic voters have no control over the direction of their party.

The democrats have left this country in disarray and the people are pissed.

Well it looks like Florida is preparing as best they can. Looks like people are heading the warnings and evacuating, which is a good sign.

only so much you can do to prepare, but Desantis is doing what he can.

Desantis showing how it’s done.

Democrats have left Sleepy Joe in charge and he flat out forgot there was a storm after Helene (Fact check that libs).

Kamala is showing her total failure as a candidate.

A reminder that Kamala would have never won an open and contested primary. Never. Democratic voters have no control over the direction of their party.

The democrats have left this country in disarray and the people are pissed.
You are a liar. They told you days ago another storm was coming and they needed more funding. Mike Johnson said it can wait until after the election. This is called sabotage.

AA1rFk0U.img

You are a liar. They told you days ago another storm was coming and they needed more funding. Mike Johnson said it can wait until after the election. This is called sabotage.

AA1rFk0U.img

Why do they need more funding? We just gave Lebanon $130mm yesterday.

Democrats put America last and the people are pissed.

So you agree with sending our tax dollars elsewhere so frequently & to this extent?

I’m asking.
Not directed at me, but no, I don't have any issue with it. We're able to walk and chew gum at the same time so managing foreign relations while dealing with natural disasters isn't something that is overly difficult.

Reactions: dpic73
So you agree with sending our tax dollars elsewhere so frequently & to this extent?

I’m asking.
In addition to what WAP said, that is still a separate discussion. To connect the two in the specific moment as if someone made an either or decision is disingenuous and I know that you know that.

Reactions: dpic73

I’m asking.
This is something the US has always done and there are good reasons for it that you can read here.

But let's be clear, Trump would have given more to Israel than Biden has and he also provided Ukraine security assistance. We also had domestic issues at home during his reign where that money could have been spent but that doesn't mean we should abdicate our strategic role in global affairs because we have national disasters - because we always will.

Additionally, there has never been an administration that spent in a way that every American agrees with and that will always be the case.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT