ADVERTISEMENT

Hydroxychloroquine to be made OTC today?

Now I'm even more relieved. Actually, your "facts" aren't right. Annual malaria deaths are just over 400,000 and more than 90% of those occur in African countries. COVID-19 has killed over 800,000 globally and it is only August.
Not true, don’t lie when calling someone out. There are almost 634,813 malaria deaths (not 400,000) this year and 813,000 Feardemic deaths.

In other news: Suicides are up nearly 50% at 694,000 so far this year. They are usually only around 800,000 annually. They are the forgotten truly preventable casualties of the feardemic. Unlike the deaths from covid the average age of suicide is much less (most well under age 54) than 78 like the feardemic. Yes 78 is the normal life expectancy of those in the US. So there is no real change in life expectancy due to COVID-19 other than the additional suicides it is causing by shutting down the economy.
AA9-A1711-9181-4922-87-C7-C713-DBAA6-DB0.png

https://www.worldometers.info/

Last edited:
Yes, if taken in the correct and recommended doses. Take with Zinc and Vitamin D. Get some sun. Go outside. Be human.
I don't f-ing know. All I know is that it's so political that it makes me wonder. Then I see Yale PhD's and other nations recommending it and using it. So weird that science now is so political. If they sale Quinine on Amazon, I'm pretty sure it's safe. They do not want that liability. May want to double the dosage slowly. Who knows? I experiment on stuff a lot. I had high Cholesterol and bad liver enzymes since in college. I started taking 2 Garlic supplements and other supplements (Gaia Liver Care, Himalayan Liver Care, NAC, Curcumin, Brown Seaweed Extract, Berberine, Ashwagandha, Hesperdin) and my levels are normal. I get tested every 6 months. And they have been normal levels for over 4 years and I drink like a fish. So now I really question big Pharma.
I agree its become political football because politicians are using it as such. Even in such an environment i try to remain objective and trust the science rather than a politicians. Especially when they differ.

i wish you Rs would stop talking about suicide like you give a shit about it. if you truly cared about it you wouldn't keep voting politicians into office that constantly try and defund and cut mental health study.

What are the alleged dangers of taking it?

THERE'S a REALLY GOOD question. The link to your answer is below. Fact of the matter is that there was some anticocal evidence early on that this drug helped with COVID treatment. The foremost expert on infectious pathogens in the world (Donald Trump) advocated it as a "silver bullet" w/o waiting for that to be proven. Further scientific testing in quality articles in JAMA, NEJoM, and the Lancet showed that it mostly had no effect either way (kind of like if you ate a ton of celery while you were infected and then told everyone it was a cure). BUT since Trump had advocated for it and he's ALWAYS right and NEVER wrong, he couldn't say 'my bad" and move on.

So now all the government agencies (hundreds if not thousands of Americans... experts in their fields who dedicated their lives to helping people) are "lying" and letting Americans and people around the world die in order to "get Trump".. You know, that old bag. And of course the Trumpians here believe EVERY WORD of it.

Anyway, here's the link to the science. https://www.fda.gov/drugs/drug-safe...oroquine-covid-19-outside-hospital-setting-or

look im no mathematician but

The probability of death for patients receiving hydroxychloroquine + azithromycin was 189/735 (25.7% [95% CI, 22.3%-28.9%]),

hydroxychloroquine alone, 54/271 (19.9% [95% CI, 15.2%-24.7%]),

azithromycin alone, 21/211 (10.0% [95% CI, 5.9%-14.0%]),

and neither drug, 28/221 (12.7% [95% CI, 8.3%-17.1%]).

Dude, I'm sure that those dumbass doctors that do the testing in those massive studies that proved it doesn't work NEVER even considered your stats.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT