ADVERTISEMENT

SCOTUS Decision on Trump Remaining on the Colorado Ballot Due Today.

Will SCOTUS allow Donald J Trump to remain on the Ballot in Colorado?

• Yes

Votes: 16 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
SCOTUS has insinuated that they will release their decision later today on whether or not Trump can remain on the ballot in Colorado.

What does TI think the result will be?

Last edited:
Think it is supposed to be released at 10am.

Pretty big moment for our country.

Just this having to be an issue shows the level to which CRAZY liberal left wingnut Democraps will stoop to undermine Democracy

The greatest threat to America is Not White Supremacy or Parents at PTA meetings but the deep state criminals who are sold out to power grabbing hate

The worse President DOJ FBI dept of Education Homeland Security with no border policy

SCOTUS has insinuated that they will release their decision later today on whether or not Trump can remain on the ballot in Colorado.

What does TI think the result will be?

I think this was the correct decision, as I have said before.

What is troubling though is that the SCOTUS fast tracked this case to benefit trump, and is now slow playing the immunity case to benefit trump. It is ridiculous to suggest that a president has immunity, and the decision from the lower court was solid enough that the SCOTUS should never have taken the case.

This, plus documented evidence of bribery of judges, should be enough for all real Americans to want reforms of our judiciary.

If SCOTUS rules that trump has immunity, which they wont, then the next day biden should just start doing whatever the **** he wants, illegal or not, to ensure that dems retain power forever.

What is troubling though is that the SCOTUS fast tracked this case to benefit trump, and is now slow playing the immunity case to benefit trump. It is ridiculous to suggest that a president has immunity, and the decision from the lower court was solid enough that the SCOTUS should never have taken the case.

This, plus documented evidence of bribery of judges, should be enough for all real Americans to want reforms of our judiciary.

If SCOTUS rules that trump has immunity, which they wont, then the next day biden should just start doing whatever the **** he wants, illegal or not, to ensure that dems retain power forever.

You mean Bidens staff. The Special Counsel already documented his mental decline and we know that he probably isn't capable of mapping out a way to retain power.

Well, the Colorado primary is tomorrow.

Reactions: loveoysters

Are you suggesting any individual has bribed multiple scotus judges to win a case? It's not like buying one judge can can do it, right?
Can you please supply one example of a scotus case decision where bribery resulted in a clearly wrong decision.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Msdnc right now.

Sad Tv Show GIF by WGN America

Well, the Colorado primary is tomorrow.

Ballots for the primary were printed in mid January, he is on the ballot here. The decision didn't need to come today, 95% of Colorado voters turn their ballot in before election day.

Nonetheless, we were shocked when the state supreme court affirmed the lower court decision.

This decision is obviously not a surprise to anyone.

Ballots for the primary were printed in mid January, he is on the ballot here. The decision didn't need to come today, 95% of Colorado voters turn their ballot in before election day.

Nonetheless, we were shocked when the state supreme court affirmed the lower court decision.

Colorado state supreme court revealed as leftist agitators with no respect for the constitution or the rule of law.

Reactions: PalmettoTiger1

Its election interference at the highest level. States should not be able to remove political opponents from the ballot. Its insane and even the most dem/socilaist supreme court judges knew that.

Today was a great day for our country and constitution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT