ADVERTISEMENT

I am not sure which I hate worse, the product we are putting on the field right now, or the 40% of our fans…

OldMTPTiger

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 23, 2008
Newberry, SC
… who continue to defend said product like they have the worst case of Stockholm syndrome that I have ever seen.

If this program is going to prove to be anything other than Dabo’s personal play thing going forward, there needs to be major, and I do mean major, changes in how we do a few things.

They’re dozens of examples from college and pro football of coaches, who had a great 5 to 10 year run, and then let things slip, only to discover they couldn’t just snap their fingers and bring back the good old days.

The only reason I am somewhat optimistic is that I, truly by happenstance, was able to eat lunch with a former player and current high school coach over the New Year’s holiday.

I don’t want to post too many details on the forum, but God it was just good to hear a former player and current coach agree that the product that we are putting on the field now is not the product we put on the field for most of the Dabo era.

And as for you on here who continue to defend what we are putting on the field (and attack people that are complaining about it), what in the world are you people watching?

I’m not trying to be overly personal here, but I genuinely don’t understand how a group of people who dedicate enough of their time to college football to be a member of a message board, watch every Clemson game, donate money, etc. can have such a total misunderstanding and:eek:r lack of knowledge of what they are watching.

It is just bizarre.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.