ADVERTISEMENT

I didn't keep up with the Trump trial...what exactly did he do that was unlawful???

SaltyMeatBallsOO

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Jan 23, 2017
I'm politically in the middle and haven't been keeping up with the trail so educate me a little. I'm not here to argue just trying to get clued in.

What exactly did Trump do that was illegal???

Thanks guys!

I'm politically in the middle and haven't been keeping up with the trail so educate me a little. I'm not here to argue just trying to get clued in.

What exactly did Trump do that was illegal???

Thanks guys!
He misclassified paying for the NDA as a legal expense I believe.

The exact same thing Hillary Clinton did with the Steele dossier. Clinton paid a $8000 fine and Trump was arrested and put on trial in one of the bluest counties in America.

He misclassified paying for the NDA as a legal expense I believe.

The exact same thing Hillary Clinton did with the Steele dossier. Clinton paid a $8000 fine and Trump was arrested and put on trial in one of the bluest counties in America.
So the money he paid Cohen was not a legal expense?

So the money he paid Cohen was not a legal expense?

No. He was paying cohen back for the money that cohen paid stormy Daniels to stay quiet about her having sex with trump while trumps wife was pregnant with their child. Cohen was directed by trump to buy Daniels silence a few weeks before the 2016 election. Trump was concerned that if that story came out on top of the “I like to grab them by the pussy” tape, that he would lose the election.

A story like that right before the election could have been very damaging. Much like the director of the FBI announcing an investigation of Hilary’s emails right before the election.

No. He was paying cohen back for the money that cohen paid stormy Daniels to stay quiet about her having sex with trump while trumps wife was pregnant with their child. Cohen was directed by trump to buy Daniels silence a few weeks before the 2016 election. Trump was concerned that if that story came out on top of the “I like to grab them by the pussy” tape, that he would lose the election.

A story like that right before the election could have been very damaging. Much like the director of the FBI announcing an investigation of Hilary’s emails right before the election.
Ok got ya! That makes sense.

So why didn't Trump just pay her directly instead of using Cohen?

Ok got ya! That makes sense.

So why didn't Trump just pay her directly instead of using Cohen?

Because he thought by having cohen do it and paying back as “legal fees”, nobody would ever know about the hush money payment and election interference.

The problem was Cohen got caught and actually spent time in jail for paying off stormy daniels. As part of his guilty plea and reduced sentence, he flipped on his boss.

In August 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts including campaign-finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at Trump's direction "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.

Last edited:
Because he thought by having cohen don’t and paying back as “legal fees”, nobody would ever know about the hush money payment.

The problem was Cohen got caught and actually spent time in jail for paying off stormy daniels. As part of his guilty plea and reduced sentence, he flipped on his boss.

In August 2018, Cohen pleaded guilty to eight counts including campaign-finance violations, tax fraud, and bank fraud. Cohen said he violated campaign-finance laws at Trump's direction "for the principal purpose of influencing" the 2016 presidential election.
This is impossible. Only liberals try to influence elections. Didn’t you hear about the Russia hoax and all that stuff?

This does a great job of explaining the case…. Long before Trump even suggested running again. There is a disinformation effort to try to convince folks that the trial was not legitimate when it absolutely was and has nothing to do with “lawfare”.

i thought it was a fair trial until I heard these thoughtful comments from….. @texas_jeep_guy. When credible experts like this speak, we all need to listen.
He definitely makes it seem like he has information.

On an unrelated note, I just started an X account called cat piss. It has all the news that our lame stream media is too scared to show you.

He is far from an authority. This was a bs contrived trial from start to finish and the American Communists on this board love it.

You say shit like this all the time but you have no actual points to debate. What and I say that was inaccurate? Show me proof.

You can’t. Ray because you don’t operate by facts. You go by your feelings.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT