ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The rest of the world is still blaming it on COVID so why should we be different? And just because the UK has recently reached their target, that doesn't discount my statement you were referring to. They also had 14 rate hikes!

"The soaring cost of living was mainly driven by the Covid pandemic and Russia's war in Ukraine which drove up global commodity prices.

Meanwhile, falling inflation was largely due to declining wholesale energy and food prices, along with 14 rate hikes by the Bank of England."
So with good, non-inflationary policies, the UK was able to return to a normal 2%. I rest my case

Reactions: TigerGrowls
I'm sure we can get there too if the Fed would just raise the rates 5 more times.....
Yes, you are coming around now. If we had non inflationary policies, we would be able to lower the rates like the UK. Instead we mismanaged iit so bad we still need rate increases to lower our inflation.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Yes but it will all be based on some fabricated pretext of why the terms aren't fair to Trump, or insisting Biden take a drug test. He wants to back out now, that's what his people are signaling. But they have to figure out to blame it on the libs and Biden so that Trump doesn't look like the YUGE pussy that he is.

Yes, you are coming around now. If we had non inflationary policies, we would be able to lower the rates like the UK. Instead we mismanaged iit so bad we still need rate increases to lower our inflation.
The ROI is coming down. If you want it to come down quicker, stop spending like a maniac...

"Driving the news: In a new blog post seen first by Axios, the White House Council of Economic Advisers notes this progress and takes it a step further, finding that relative to average wages, groceries are now as affordable as they were in 2019."

• By the CEA's calculations, it takes 3.6 hours of pay for the average non-supervisory worker to afford a typical basket of groceries, down from nearly 3.8 at the start of 2023.
  • The economists find "that grocery inflation is, in fact, way down from its recent peak, some grocery prices have fallen, and because wage growth has been strong, grocery purchasing power is up."
  • They note that major grocers like Aldi, Target and Walmart have announced price cuts "which may not have shown up yet in the data."

Oh N ! They may infringe our basic liberties? 🙄

They can go fvxk themselvea with that fear monger in bullshit. Can’t be any worse than the currrent clown show
You have no earthly idea. You really don't. I've never seen anyone as ignorant as you simultaneously holding so many rock solid opinions on complex affairs that are fundamentally beyond their understanding.

You have no earthly idea. You really don't. I've never seen anyone as ignorant as you simultaneously holding so many rock solid opinions on complex affairs that are fundamentally beyond their understanding.

It's why I've decided it's just not worth talking with him. I have about 4 that I will no longer interact with at all. It just frustrates me and frankly isn't worth my time

Like I already showed you, the UK approached stimulus very differently than trump and biden. They handed out a lot less, and they did not just write universal checks to everyone (not me of course, I make too much money).

It's why I've decided it's just not worth talking with him. I have about 4 that I will no longer interact with at all. It just frustrates me and frankly isn't worth my time

100%. His feelings are more important than facts. You cannot have a real conversation with someone who is not a serious person.

I may have to ignore him after trump loses again.

Reactions: flotiger
We had low rates and low inflation simultaneously under President Trump.
Riding the coattails of the strong Obama economy will do that for you, especially when there is no pandemic and you give the 1% a fool's gold tax cut that was completely unnecessary and added $2 trillion to the debt.

Riding the coattails of the strong Obama economy will do that for you, especially when there is no pandemic and you give the 1% a fool's gold tax cut that was completely unnecessary and added $2 trillion to the debt.
The sad part is I know you believe this somehow.

The part where you said that Trump benefited from the Barry soetaro economy.
Data bitch

Data show Trump didn't 'build' a great economy. He inherited it.​

The average quarterly economic growth under Trump, 2.5 percent, was almost exactly what it was under Obama in the second term, 2.4 percent.

Reactions: nytigerfan
Data bitch

The average quarterly economic growth under Trump, 2.5 percent, was almost exactly what it was under Obama in the second term, 2.4 percent.

If this was paper it's not even worth taking to the stall. FAKE NEWS!!

Data bitch

Stop with your facts. Growls has feelings. His life was hell under Obama until lord Donny descended from the heavens and put his peen between growls’ lips.

Not even trumps own people want him to do this. Biden would love it. this just makes trump seem more crazy.
I can guarantee you as a core Trump base supporter that I want Trump to mention it and will be pissed if he doesnt. I want him to call that slimy sociopath china joe biden out for all lies and bad stuff he has done. The fact that you guys support china joe biden tells me all I need to know about your judgement and overall quality.

• Haha
Stop with your facts. Growls has feelings. His life was hell under Obama until lord Donny descended from the heavens and put his peen between growls’ lips.
Unlike you libs, I do not associate sexual feelings for politicians. I just want them to do a great job running the nation. I dont fantasize about slurping up the after juice of the romps between barry and big mike like you guys obviously do.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
Interesting.

“Joe Biden” won the “coin toss” for the Trump debate and was given 2 options…

1. Pick his podium

2. Pick the order of answering questions

It’s common knowledge that being last to answer is important in making the best impression. So obviously team Biden would choose that right? NOPE!

Instead, they chose the podium position. Who has ever even heard of such a weird ultimatum for a debate? CNN is in on it!

AS YOU MAY HAVE SUSPECTED, ALL IS NOT AS IT SEEMS!

The man on the stage that night will not be Joe Biden and clearly the podiums play an important roll in their plan.

Strong Obama economy? lol. Remember he was the one that said 1.5% growth was as good as it was going to get. Trump was elected and Al the sudden the growth rate skyrocketed.

Oh look, another country with 1.4 % inflation.
It’s almost like your claim that we are doing better than every other country is a complete and made up lie. Or maybe you were misinformed but that seems to be happening a lot lately.that’s what happens when you watch cnn and msdnc for your news.

Inflation is still high in the US because Joe has totally mismanaged the recovery. High inflation, high interest rates. And if he has it his way it would be much worse. If he gets re elected we could see back up to 9% inflation or higher.

Switzerland makes second interest rate cut as major economies diverge
https://www.cnbc.com/2024/06/20/swi...are|com.apple.UIKit.activity.CopyToPasteboard

Unlike you libs, I do not associate sexual feelings for politicians. I just want them to do a great job running the nation. I dont fantasize about slurping up the after juice of the romps between barry and big mike like you guys obviously do.

Look at your avatar you fairy

• Haha
@dpic73 @nytigerfan

Has Biden done any interviews like this recently? Where he gives lengthy, detailed, answers to the biggest issues facing the country? If so, please share so that I can listen and compare.

No one can listen to this interview and claim that Donald Trump is not mentally sound. He is sharp and hits on all the issues. Israel vs Palestine. Oil. Ukraine. Nato. Iran. He hits on all the topics and takes clear positions.

Now, lets get something comparable from Biden.

Reactions: TigerRagRob
Nobody who wasn't directly involved in Trump's campaign or one of his supporters felt he won those debates, particularly the first one.
No go back and watch and you will see Biden lied and was wrong about almost everything while Trump was correct about most things. Who really won then... We the people didnt win for sure...

@dpic73 @nytigerfan

Has Biden done any interviews like this recently? Where he gives lengthy, detailed, answers to the biggest issues facing the country? If so, please share so that I can listen and compare.

No one can listen to this interview and claim that Donald Trump is not mentally sound. He is sharp and hits on all the issues. Israel vs Palestine. Oil. Ukraine. Nato. Iran. He hits on all the topics and takes clear positions.

To what interview are you referring? Send me a link to the transcript and I will read it.

@dpic73 @nytigerfan

WTF are you talking about to those of us not immersed in maga media?

Reactions: nytigerfan
Funny coming from someone with a bad case of TDS calling someone insecure.
My statement triggered you so bad didn't it? You might be the most insecure person here, when it comes to their sexuality considering how much you demonize people that are just different from you.
The TDS meme is a low IQ way of dismissing folks and their viewpoints. How many TigerGrowlz posts do we have to refute before you realize he's the one with TDS?

Trump's accomplishments now include: Felonies, Adultery, being impeached twice, calling dictators great guys, etc etc.

His plan for 2025 is to usurp the rule of law, the checks and balances of our government by bringing back impoundment (which is against the law, thanks Nixon) He wants a 10% tariff on all goods coming in. What kind of free market capitalist Republican agrees with that? It only means our goods we purchase will cost more. He wants to militarize the boarder and spend billions there. He wants to disintegrate the separation of church and state. He wants the government to officially ban people from calling themselves transgender (because you bigots are such snowflakes).

I am not on board with any of that. IDK why anyone would be unless they are just a huge dummy.

Agree with this take.

Joe Biden wants no part in debating Trump. The fact Crooked Joe agreed to two debates stinks. It wreaks of desperation.
You have to ask yourself why would a man who can’t remember waking up, take on a quick witted Donald Trump.

Then you look at the rules & you can’t help but smell a rat. No audience. Why? It is a helluva lot easier to listen to your ear piece or hearing device in a quiet room. Not one word that spews from Joes lips will be his. If he goes off course he is as good as dead.

The moderators. Jake Tapper. The living proof of a person with a bad case of TDS. He hates Trump, has never been shy to hide his feelings of Trump. He’s made a career at going after Trump. And who is holding the debate? Liberal anti-American TV.

So we have no audience, a quiet room, moderators who will do everything in their power to harass and downplay everything Trump says while boosting up a senile old man. Looks bad right? I mean these debates couldn’t be more tilted to favor the Democrat opponent. Could it get any worse? Yes it can. There is another rule the manipulating Dems conveniently came up with. Once your time ends your microphone will be shut off. Why? Because every bullshit lie that spews from Biden’s lip’s can’t be challenged. Can’t be debunked. Can’t be rebutted. Joe will have full reign to say whatever comes through his ear piece. Once again the Democrats have down everything in their power to shut Trump down.

So why agree to debate Trump now? Just look at the polls. This is the worst Presidency in history. This is what you call a Hail Mary and there is nothing like throwing a Hail Mary when all the rules of this participation are your own rules to favor Biden at every turn.

What the Dems did I hate to say was genius on their part. Call out Trump to debate, make sure the debate is rigged in your direction. Now if Trump bails out they will call him afraid, and if Trump accepts they will make sure he is set up to fail.

What Trump needs to do is counter their debate offer with stipulations that level the playing field. This is where if Trump plays his cards right, has a golden opportunity to flip the script. Here is where Trump shows who’s boss. Trump should’ve said, I will debate you anywhere anytime, but not under your rules but mine. A drug test is a must. There will be an audience, there will be media there, there won’t be any microphones being shut off, and if the questions are poised to attack Trump at every turn, he walks off the stage after declaring this a setup debate against him. If Joe doesn’t agree to Trumps demands? Trump will remind him who is leading in the polls. Trump will remind him a debate is his last shot. That is where Trump asks him do we have a deal? If Joe says no, then you just exposed the coward for what he is, you exposed him for who he is. A man who needs to cheat the system in order to succeed. He didn’t earn the name plagiarizing Joe for nothing. He has been cheating the system for over 50 yrs as evidenced by his bank accounts and illegal ties to our foreign adversaries. I call them our enemies. Remember. This is Joes last stand. If Joe fails, he will be replaced. And Hie and Jill know it

President Trump I urge you. Do not agree under these terms. You are in charge not him. Your rules or no debate. He couldn’t last two minutes in the ring with you but it must be fair. Biden wreaks of desperation as for Trump? The momentum has never been greater. This is Trump country and he is here to put old Joe out to pasture. Then he will turn his attention to that big eared Kenyan Cocksucker, Obama along with Pelosi and Schumer. From there his focus will be on cleaning house of all the corruption on both sides starting with the dismissals of the DOJ Heads, the FBI Heads, and the CIA Heads all while replacing this woke military and replacing them with American might. Trump is coming and they can’t do anything to stop it. That is as long as we don’t let them. We the USA! My two cents

My statement triggered you so bad didn't it? You might be the most insecure person here, when it comes to their sexuality considering how much you demonize people that are just different from you.
The TDS meme is a low IQ way of dismissing folks and their viewpoints. How many TigerGrowlz posts do we have to refute before you realize he's the one with TDS?

Trump's accomplishments now include: Felonies, Adultery, being impeached twice, calling dictators great guys, etc etc.

His plan for 2025 is to usurp the rule of law, the checks and balances of our government by bringing back impoundment (which is against the law, thanks Nixon) He wants a 10% tariff on all goods coming in. What kind of free market capitalist Republican agrees with that? It only means our goods we purchase will cost more. He wants to militarize the boarder and spend billions there. He wants to disintegrate the separation of church and state. He wants the government to officially ban people from calling themselves transgender (because you bigots are such snowflakes).

I am not on board with any of that. IDK why anyone would be unless they are just a huge dummy.
Tarriffs I'm neither here or there on. I tend to believe that it's pretty stupid in the end, but if you want to try to make political points with Tarriffs .... i have heard of much worse things. We are the largest economy in the world and i would rather wield that stick than the military stick.

Militarize the border and spend billions there. Whats the problem? We have sent Ukraine hundreds of Billions of dollars to defend their borders but we cant spend a few $Bill to defend our own? Seems like a ridiculous take. We need strong secure borders. And we need a totally reformed immigration system. Think of what kind of border system we could have in place if someone like AMZN, META, GOOG, X or the likes ran it. We could get the workers into areas where we need workers quickly, and without overwhelming our communities. We could enusre that they were not criminals or terrorists with background checks. It should be sooooooo much better for us and the immigrants.

Trump doesn't strike me as overtly religous, but maybe im not informed on his desire to combine church and state. Care to elaborate?

And of course there are only two sexes and it is scientifically impossible to change your sex. The only sex the Government should recognize is Male and Female. If you want to pretend you are something else that is fine, but no one else has to play along with your fantasy.

Agree with this take.

Joe Biden wants no part in debating Trump. The fact Crooked Joe agreed to two debates stinks. It wreaks of desperation.
You have to ask yourself why would a man who can’t remember waking up, take on a quick witted Donald Trump.

Then you look at the rules & you can’t help but smell a rat. No audience. Why? It is a helluva lot easier to listen to your ear piece or hearing device in a quiet room. Not one word that spews from Joes lips will be his. If he goes off course he is as good as dead.

The moderators. Jake Tapper. The living proof of a person with a bad case of TDS. He hates Trump, has never been shy to hide his feelings of Trump. He’s made a career at going after Trump. And who is holding the debate? Liberal anti-American TV.

So we have no audience, a quiet room, moderators who will do everything in their power to harass and downplay everything Trump says while boosting up a senile old man. Looks bad right? I mean these debates couldn’t be more tilted to favor the Democrat opponent. Could it get any worse? Yes it can. There is another rule the manipulating Dems conveniently came up with. Once your time ends your microphone will be shut off. Why? Because every bullshit lie that spews from Biden’s lip’s can’t be challenged. Can’t be debunked. Can’t be rebutted. Joe will have full reign to say whatever comes through his ear piece. Once again the Democrats have down everything in their power to shut Trump down.

So why agree to debate Trump now? Just look at the polls. This is the worst Presidency in history. This is what you call a Hail Mary and there is nothing like throwing a Hail Mary when all the rules of this participation are your own rules to favor Biden at every turn.

What the Dems did I hate to say was genius on their part. Call out Trump to debate, make sure the debate is rigged in your direction. Now if Trump bails out they will call him afraid, and if Trump accepts they will make sure he is set up to fail.

What Trump needs to do is counter their debate offer with stipulations that level the playing field. This is where if Trump plays his cards right, has a golden opportunity to flip the script. Here is where Trump shows who’s boss. Trump should’ve said, I will debate you anywhere anytime, but not under your rules but mine. A drug test is a must. There will be an audience, there will be media there, there won’t be any microphones being shut off, and if the questions are poised to attack Trump at every turn, he walks off the stage after declaring this a setup debate against him. If Joe doesn’t agree to Trumps demands? Trump will remind him who is leading in the polls. Trump will remind him a debate is his last shot. That is where Trump asks him do we have a deal? If Joe says no, then you just exposed the coward for what he is, you exposed him for who he is. A man who needs to cheat the system in order to succeed. He didn’t earn the name plagiarizing Joe for nothing. He has been cheating the system for over 50 yrs as evidenced by his bank accounts and illegal ties to our foreign adversaries. I call them our enemies. Remember. This is Joes last stand. If Joe fails, he will be replaced. And Hie and Jill know it

President Trump I urge you. Do not agree under these terms. You are in charge not him. Your rules or no debate. He couldn’t last two minutes in the ring with you but it must be fair. Biden wreaks of desperation as for Trump? The momentum has never been greater. This is Trump country and he is here to put old Joe out to pasture. Then he will turn his attention to that big eared Kenyan Cocksucker, Obama along with Pelosi and Schumer. From there his focus will be on cleaning house of all the corruption on both sides starting with the dismissals of the DOJ Heads, the FBI Heads, and the CIA Heads all while replacing this woke military and replacing them with American might. Trump is coming and they can’t do anything to stop it. That is as long as we don’t let them. We the USA! My two cents
LULZ

Joe Biden wants no part in debating Trump
Joe agreed to two debates
quick witted Donald Trump.
Just look at the polls
dHaR5Tx.png

Agree with this take.

Biden challenges Trump to two debates bc he does not want to debate Trump.

• Haha
I don't think they're worthless this year. Biden needs to prove he's still capable and Trump needs to answer the tough questions that he's been able to avoid to this point.

I am going to change my vote, I think Trump shows up. He is already claiming it is rigged against him to lower expectations.

I am going to change my vote, I think Trump shows up. He is already claiming it is rigged against him to lower expectations.
Haha, he's also implying Joe will be doing cocaine. Probably some of the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth they found in that dime bag.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT