ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Debates don’t matter? Did u watch the one tonight??
I also thought the debates wouldn’t matter. But I also thought Joe would pull it together after 7 days of preparation.

In the end the debates absolutely mattered with the betting markets moving a massive 10 points in trumps favor

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Americans should be pissed. How was the media so surprised at last night?

Think about that. You knew it, but they were “shocked”.

Investigate why they continue to say he’s their best candidate.
Not all media was surprised. I watch FoxNews and they had a bead on this.

Not all media was surprised. I watch FoxNews and they had a bead on this.
NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON WAS SURPRISED.

Last night was the Democrats allowing him to fall flat on his face in front of everyone, so they can show you why they need to replace him. They know him better than any of us. They see this every day. Not one single person is coming to his rescue.

They will do what US Politics has become and appoint their next puppet. Then you "vote".

You might be right on one thing @nytigerfan. You may not have to pay up on your bet with the dems now trying to figure out how they will get Joey off the ticket.
You could see this coming. The Dems never wanted Joey on this ticket, but they doubled down and now, here they are.

You might be right on one thing @nytigerfan. You may not have to pay up on your bet with the dems now trying to figure out how they will get Joey off the ticket.
You could see this coming. The Dems never wanted Joey on this ticket, but they doubled down and now, here they are.

I just responded this in another thread, but I hope they do replace him, as I have been saying for 2+ years. I just hope it is not with someone who is much more progressive.

If it is Bernie vs trump I am not voting.

Oh well. My family has been taking about relocating to Europe.

• Haha
Reactions: moradatiger70

Last night was the Democrats allowing him to fall flat on his face in front of everyone, so they can show you why they need to replace him. They know him better than any of us. They see this every day. Not one single person is coming to his rescue.

They will do what US Politics has become and appoint their next puppet. Then you "vote".
I agree with you.

I disagree. I know several slack Americans that don't follow politics who texted me last night and said I was right about Biden. They are people.

I agree that this is the Democratic ploy/plan because Biden refused to withdraw and/or Obama et al wanted to forgo a meaningful Democratic primary so they could have absolute control over who the Democrat candidate is. If they'd run a Democratic primary, Kennedy would have toasted Biden Ina debate and it would have been him on the stage last night debating Trump. The way the Democratic Party has handled its primary process tells one how they feel about democracy. They despise democracy, think the people are stupid, and only seek total control via a Manchurian candidate. They are everything they claim Trump will be if returned to office.

Any American who loves our country should be worried that China, Russia and Korea saw that debate and know Biden is mentally incompetent.....opening the door for accelerated world chaos.

I just responded this in another thread, but I hope they do replace him, as I have been saying for 2+ years. I just hope it is not with someone who is much more progressive.

If it is Bernie vs trump I am not voting.

Oh well. My family has been taking about relocating to Europe.
Europe Eu GIF by Manne Nilsson

I disagree. I know several slack Americans that don't follow politics who texted me last night and said I was right about Biden. They are people.

I agree that this is the Democratic ploy/plan because Biden refused to withdraw and/or Obama et al wanted to forgo a meaningful Democratic primary so they could have absolute control over who the Democrat candidate is. If they'd run a Democratic primary, Kennedy would have toasted Biden Ina debate and it would have been him on the stage last night debating Trump. The way the Democratic Party has handled its primary process tells one how they feel about democracy. They despise democracy, think the people are stupid, and only seek total control via a Manchurian candidate. They are everything they claim Trump will be if returned to office.

Any American who loves our country should be worried that China, Russia and Korea saw that debate and know Biden is mentally incompetent.....opening the door for accelerated world chaos.
It's sad, because you're right. There are people who likely can tell you the first person picked in the NBA draft, the 3rd string QB of their favorite team, which HS recruit can throw a football the best, but they were blindsided by Biden's incompetence.

Unfortunately, those people exist. No wonder everything to them is a shocker or conspiracy. They hate politics, but can't seem understand how we got here.

Last edited:

People seem to forget what they did to Bernie when he had the audacity to challenge queen Hilary. They don't acre about democracy or people, they only want power and know they can get away with it because their base is controllable. Like the Sanders supporters were treated like they don't matter but they'll still blindly follow the party and vote for whoever is the establishment guy.

Russia, China and North Korea already knew what a buffoon Biden is, hence their more aggressiveness now under this clown. He's more worried about putting a cross dresser into the military than being strong.

Speaking of debates, there is no way Trump should agree to do any more debates. That was a knockout punch and I don't think it will get any better than that for him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT