ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Policy Proposal - No Tax On Overtime Pay

Yea, we have totally different philosophies and aren’t going to change each others minds. It’s just fascinating to me to see someone so matter of factly state that they want more government and generally want other people to pay for it. Asking others to pay for things I want is just so against every bit of my core values that it doesn’t compute.
You're so right on this.

The current demonrat party is a party of parasites. You have the super rich and the welfare recipients.

She has changed several of her hard line stances. Fracking comes to mind.. and her change there is quite ridiculous.
I am surprised she never brings this up, but there have been several peer reviewed studies in the last couple of years that show fracking is not as bad as once thought to the environment, and the industry has introduced new technologies to make it even safer. Not ridiculous for someone to change their view on it, as long as it is regulated, done safely and monitored.

Reactions: dpic73
I'm glad.

What happened to the policy debate you challenged me to? I responded and you disappeared back into your double wide.

That is why I just posted a previous thread outlining my positions. I knew wasting valuable time typing them would go unanswered.

Pussy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: dpic73
What happened to the policy debate you challenged me to? I responded and you disappeared back into your double wide.

That is why I just posted a previous thread outlining my positions. I knew wasting valuable time typing them would go unanswered.

Pussy.
If you fvcked yourself you would get more pvssy! Phaggit!

"Like I thought. Like your boy Trump, you could debate policy if your life depended on it."

What policy you want to start with?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT