ADVERTISEMENT

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

Will Trump chicken out of the June debate?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tarriffs I'm neither here or there on. I tend to believe that it's pretty stupid in the end, but if you want to try to make political points with Tarriffs .... i have heard of much worse things. We are the largest economy in the world and i would rather wield that stick than the military stick.

Militarize the border and spend billions there. Whats the problem? We have sent Ukraine hundreds of Billions of dollars to defend their borders but we cant spend a few $Bill to defend our own? Seems like a ridiculous take. We need strong secure borders. And we need a totally reformed immigration system. Think of what kind of border system we could have in place if someone like AMZN, META, GOOG, X or the likes ran it. We could get the workers into areas where we need workers quickly, and without overwhelming our communities. We could enusre that they were not criminals or terrorists with background checks. It should be sooooooo much better for us and the immigrants.

Trump doesn't strike me as overtly religous, but maybe im not informed on his desire to combine church and state. Care to elaborate?

And of course there are only two sexes and it is scientifically impossible to change your sex. The only sex the Government should recognize is Male and Female. If you want to pretend you are something else that is fine, but no one else has to play along with your fantasy.
The government does only recognize two sexes as well as hermaphodite, which is a real thing. The issue is that Trump wants the government involved in your gender. Which is a different thing than your biological sex ok? Gender has always been a thing people have created for themselves. ITs how they represent themselves. Like how a lumber jack represents themselves differently from a orchestra director. They don't dress the same, they don't act the same.
The government reaching further into our lives to constrict how we represent ourselves, is ludicrous. Its just to score points with psychos who have mush for brains, that think trans people should just not exist.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Haha, he's also implying Joe will be doing cocaine. Probably some of the hundreds of thousands of dollars worth they found in that dime bag.

Trump overvalues Yeyo like he overvalues his real estate, businesses, brand and his dong.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
LULZ

dHaR5Tx.png

Not sure when/if I'll have the patience to listen to a 20 min interview but I'm sure he was amaze balls.
God forbid hearing straight from the man instead of through the lens of MSM.

The point is, he was clear and concise on his positions on several issues. You may not like what he says, but he is undoubtedly cognitively sound. The whole "Trump is losing it" blabber is nonsense. Now i'm looking for a similar interview with Biden to compare and see if we can say the same for him.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
The government does only recognize two sexes as well as hermaphodite, which is a real thing. The issue is that Trump wants the government involved in your gender. Which is a different thing than your biological sex ok? Gender has always been a thing people have created for themselves. ITs how they represent themselves. Like how a lumber jack represents themselves differently from a orchestra director. They don't dress the same, they don't act the same.
The government reaching further into our lives to constrict how we represent ourselves, is ludicrous. Its just to score points with psychos who have mush for brains, that think trans people should just not exist.
There is no such thing as gender. There are two sexes and infinite personalities.

The government is not intruding on your life, biology is.

Anyone supporting minors and the trans fad should be ashamed of themselves. It will go down in history as a barbaric practice.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as gender. There are two sexes and infinite personalities.

The government is not intruding on your life, biology is.
Right gender is a made up thing. Thus its dumb for politicians to say that there are only two genders. Also, its ridiculous for this even to be an issue. Yet here we are, running down the playbook of the Nazi party circa 1928.

Right gender is a made up thing. Thus its dumb for politicians to say that there are only two genders. Also, its ridiculous for this even to be an issue. Yet here we are, running down the playbook of the Nazi party circa 1928.
There are zero genders and two sexes.

I agree that it's ridiculous this is an issue. The mutilating of children should never be normalized or accepted.

You know Sleepy Joe is always ripping gator tails. In fact, Crooked Joe has to do tons of cocaine all the time, or Cocaine Joe China will become Laptop Joe and..... not....have....words....umm....Knibb High football rules!!

Who is mutilating children? Are we talking about the church now and circumcision?
Circumcision has documented health benefits. The same cannot be said for transing minors and thus why most european countries have outlawed the practice and 27+ states in America have outlawed the practice. The movement has been largely defeated with a few hold out psychos left to take care of.

Circumcision has documented health benefits. The same cannot be said for transing minors and thus why most european countries have outlawed the practice and 27+ states in America have outlawed the practice. The movement has been largely defeated with a few hold out psychos left to take care of.
What actually are you even blabbering about? Who is doing gender reassignment surgery to minors? WHO? Why do we keep having this dumbass discussion?

Let me guess next, it will be lets outlaw sex reassignment surgery in general. Then it will be lets outlaw same sex marriage. Then it will be back to the way things were in the 90s. So then we can call people fags and beat the shit out of them for being different than us.

What actually are you even blabbering about? Who is doing gender reassignment surgery to minors? WHO? Why do we keep having this dumbass discussion?

Let me guess next, it will be lets outlaw sex reassignment surgery in general. Then it will be lets outlaw same sex marriage. Then it will be back to the way things were in the 90s. So then we can call people fags and beat the shit out of them for being different than us.
Sex re-assignment surgery is questionable no matter the age. Eventually it will be ended through the judicial system with doctors who perform the surgeries being sued for malpractice.

If this type of medicine is performed on minors, it should be a criminal offense with potential life imprisonment.

And spare me the "it's not happening" bvllshit. If it's not happening then you should have no problem with a law being implemented.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerRagRob
My statement triggered you so bad didn't it? You might be the most insecure person here, when it comes to their sexuality considering how much you demonize people that are just different from you.
The TDS meme is a low IQ way of dismissing folks and their viewpoints. How many TigerGrowlz posts do we have to refute before you realize he's the one with TDS?

Trump's accomplishments now include: Felonies, Adultery, being impeached twice, calling dictators great guys, etc etc.

His plan for 2025 is to usurp the rule of law, the checks and balances of our government by bringing back impoundment (which is against the law, thanks Nixon) He wants a 10% tariff on all goods coming in. What kind of free market capitalist Republican agrees with that? It only means our goods we purchase will cost more. He wants to militarize the boarder and spend billions there. He wants to disintegrate the separation of church and state. He wants the government to officially ban people from calling themselves transgender (because you bigots are such snowflakes).

I am not on board with any of that. IDK why anyone would be unless they are just a huge dummy.
Nope just found it funny when the pot calls the kettle black. So glad Orangeman didnt do his own preteen daughter. I could never support a guy like that. How about you?

Nope just found it funny when the pot calls the kettle black. So glad Orangeman didnt do his own preteen daughter. I could never support a guy like that. How about you?
8457e724567e5a66983747ff00d7cd04

merlin_157649754_1b63b208-5775-4c63-9890-3015c4742eda-articleLarge.jpg

Im assuming that you think Biden ****ed his daughter? Is that what you are claiming? Waht a weirdo.

Reactions: yoshi121374
China Joe can't be bothered to work as potus this week since he's spending all his time getting drugged up good to last a few hours trying to fend off Trump. Waaaaaaiiiiiittttttttt it's OK since Joe is not actually running the nation anyway.

China Joe can't be bothered to work as potus this week since he's spending all his time getting drugged up good to last a few hours trying to fend off Trump. Waaaaaaiiiiiittttttttt it's OK since Joe is not actually running the nation anyway.

Wait. So now you have a problem with the president being away from the White House? I am sure if trump wins you will be ok with it again.

Wait. So now you have a problem with the president being away from the White House? I am sure if trump wins you will be ok with it again.
Well it's about what potus did or did not do when he was working. Trump can work a week and get a lot more done than Biden ever could dream of. Trump does not punch a clock. He is an executive. Biden doesn't really work anyway. He is shot and it's obvious. He needs to be sitting on the porch eating apple sauce.

God forbid hearing straight from the man instead of through the lens of MSM.

The point is, he was clear and concise on his positions on several issues. You may not like what he says, but he is undoubtedly cognitively sound. The whole "Trump is losing it" blabber is nonsense. Now i'm looking for a similar interview with Biden to compare and see if we can say the same for him.

Trump win, GOP sweep would fuel inflation: Moody’s Analytics​

GQrdxGKWgAATpav

Bunch of fear mongering. Why speculate on what will happen when we have 4 years to see what actually happened. 1.9% inflation under Trump.

This is why you have no credibility. I have already gotten you to admit in this thread that trumps 2020 spending also affected inflation. You were grasping at straws trying to say that the green bill which did not pass and student loan forgiveness that went into affect 8 months ago were the drivers of inflation. And here you are today, again, in the same thread back to parroting the same bullshit.

You are not a serious person, and therefore I will no longer take you seriously. Grow up and think for yourself.

You believe there are more than 2 genders?

Reactions: fatpiggy
Bunch of fear mongering. Why speculate on what will happen when we have 4 years to see what actually happened. 1.9% inflation under Trump.
I thought you cared about inflationary policies? If this is fear mongering, can you explain how his policies will reduce inflation? I'll wait...

If we had non inflationary policies, we would be able to lower the rates like the UK.

This is why you have no credibility. I have already gotten you to admit in this thread that trumps 2020 spending also affected inflation. You were grasping at straws trying to say that the green bill which did not pass and student loan forgiveness that went into affect 8 months ago were the drivers of inflation. And here you are today, again, in the same thread back to parroting the same bullshit.

You are not a serious person, and therefore I will no longer take you seriously. Grow up and think for yourself.
Waaaaa waaaaa . You sound like a crying baby.

5.4% until you buy groceries.
Very true. Groceries have increased at a higher rate than other categories. Fast casual like Chipotle etc are up something like 40% since Biden took office. Overall inflation being ~24% if I remember correctly.

Not easy feeding the family.

When will you start living in the here and now? Inquiring minds want to know. Tell us about now.
I do live in the present and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you and the other deplorables lose again so you can't reek your grievance-seeking havoc on this great country.

Reactions: nytigerfan
I do live in the present and I'll do everything in my power to make sure you and the other deplorables lose again so you can't reek your grievance-seeking havoc on this great country.
This is a great country that you're trying to destroy. I have many problems with that.

I just hope you get what should be coming to you.

What makes me Deplorable?

8457e724567e5a66983747ff00d7cd04

merlin_157649754_1b63b208-5775-4c63-9890-3015c4742eda-articleLarge.jpg

Im assuming that you think Biden ****ed his daughter? Is that what you are claiming? Waht a weirdo.
Just going by what his own kids say about him. Also on all those videos of him fondling and sniffing kids. Really scary guy that will grab fondle and kiss like a small girl under 7 on camera and have zero worries about getting in trouble. But lets go after Orangeman because he paid off his side piece that he might have smashed one time...

Last edited:
Very true. Groceries have increased at a higher rate than other categories. Fast casual like Chipotle etc are up something like 40% since Biden took office. Overall inflation being ~24% if I remember correctly.

Not easy feeding the family.

Try being less poor loser.

Reactions: okclem
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT