ADVERTISEMENT

I have had 3 Mitcher’s and diet....ask me anything

Establish dominance if same sex. Identify sexual partners for opposite sex. For @johnhugh its always the latter.

Next question

Why is the Latino construction crew building the new house two doors up still working at 8:00 on a Friday evening?

I salute the work ethic. Missing in most, these days. Most notably the aforementioned @johnhugh.

One, I drink high-end liquor.

Two, I don't mix it with a damned thing, except a drop or two of water. Or on the excruciatingly hot days, an ice ball (yes I have the mold).
I don't drink except ever blue moon or so but seen this at a guys house this week and if I could remember his handle I'd tag him. If I did drink I'd get one of these.

"Bartesian" https://bartesian.com

SHOP
COCKTAIL SUBSCRIPTION
BARTESIAN
COCKTAILS

BAR_Badge_06162020_767x.png

BUY NOW
qoutes_small.png

This was fun, and the drinks were very, very tasty. I tried the margarita, the Old-Fashioned, and the Cosmopolitan (over the course of a few days), and they were all bar-quality—if not better. Not too sweet, not too tart. Really, just right.
FORTUNE MAGAZINE

qoutes_small.png

Now here's an automated home bar that I can drink to.
FORBES

qoutes_small.png

This is the perfect piece for entertainment. I have not tried all the flavors but everyone I have tried so far have been excellent bar quality really enjoying it worth every dime. Also quick and easy to set up and use.
MADELINE D., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_small.png

I bought this for my husband for “fathers day” but really it was a gift for me. I didn’t wait till Father’s Day to give it to him. Absolutely LOVE this!
TYLER S., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_small.png

Love this machine so much. Worth every penny and so convenient for when you want a quick drink. Don’t even get me started on the capsules cause they are to die for! Perfect mix for all kinds of drinkers.
JOEY S., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

I didn’t expect the drinks to be so good. I love when people are over they can have whatever they like without getting tons of stuff out. Really think this is a perfect solution to so many things. When you are just to tired to get all the stuff out to mix drinks or whatever. Fun.
BARB, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

I love the Bartesian! It has been wonderful to have such a quick and simple restaurant quality cocktail at the end of the day. The Rum Breeze and Sex on the Beach are excellent. I can’t wait to try the new cocktails coming out soon! I highly recommend this machine!
SARA, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

This is awesome. It’s so easy to make a cocktail in less than 30 seconds and it’s always great. Best thing I’ve ever bought.
LINDA D., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

If you are someone that likes mixed drinks. You will be surprised how perfect this machine is. Makes a perfect cocktail every time. It has 5 stars or great reviews for a reason and that is because it’s as advertised “premium cocktails on demand".
FERNIE, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

When my husband died I lost my bartender. He could make them all. The Bartesian is an amazing substitute. My girlfriends and I can spend hours talking and trying different drinks. I ran out of Cosmos and had to order more. Will be taking my name off of Match.com-don't need a husband anymore. Thank you!
PAM, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

THE BARTESIAN
Stock your Bartesian with the base spirits: Vodka, Tequila, Whisky, Gin/Rum as well as water. Insert your preferred cocktail capsule into Bartesian. The spirits and water are released, mixing with the cocktail capsule contents while being dispensed. Cocktails, made easy.

I don't drink except ever blue moon or so but seen this at a guys house this week and if I could remember his handle I'd tag him. If I did drink I'd get one of these.

"Bartesian" https://bartesian.com

SHOP
COCKTAIL SUBSCRIPTION
BARTESIAN
COCKTAILS

BAR_Badge_06162020_767x.png

BUY NOW
qoutes_small.png

This was fun, and the drinks were very, very tasty. I tried the margarita, the Old-Fashioned, and the Cosmopolitan (over the course of a few days), and they were all bar-quality—if not better. Not too sweet, not too tart. Really, just right.
FORTUNE MAGAZINE

qoutes_small.png

Now here's an automated home bar that I can drink to.
FORBES

qoutes_small.png

This is the perfect piece for entertainment. I have not tried all the flavors but everyone I have tried so far have been excellent bar quality really enjoying it worth every dime. Also quick and easy to set up and use.
MADELINE D., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_small.png

I bought this for my husband for “fathers day” but really it was a gift for me. I didn’t wait till Father’s Day to give it to him. Absolutely LOVE this!
TYLER S., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_small.png

Love this machine so much. Worth every penny and so convenient for when you want a quick drink. Don’t even get me started on the capsules cause they are to die for! Perfect mix for all kinds of drinkers.
JOEY S., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

I didn’t expect the drinks to be so good. I love when people are over they can have whatever they like without getting tons of stuff out. Really think this is a perfect solution to so many things. When you are just to tired to get all the stuff out to mix drinks or whatever. Fun.
BARB, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

I love the Bartesian! It has been wonderful to have such a quick and simple restaurant quality cocktail at the end of the day. The Rum Breeze and Sex on the Beach are excellent. I can’t wait to try the new cocktails coming out soon! I highly recommend this machine!
SARA, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

This is awesome. It’s so easy to make a cocktail in less than 30 seconds and it’s always great. Best thing I’ve ever bought.
LINDA D., VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

If you are someone that likes mixed drinks. You will be surprised how perfect this machine is. Makes a perfect cocktail every time. It has 5 stars or great reviews for a reason and that is because it’s as advertised “premium cocktails on demand".
FERNIE, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

qoutes_1_small.png

When my husband died I lost my bartender. He could make them all. The Bartesian is an amazing substitute. My girlfriends and I can spend hours talking and trying different drinks. I ran out of Cosmos and had to order more. Will be taking my name off of Match.com-don't need a husband anymore. Thank you!
PAM, VERIFIED CUSTOMER

THE BARTESIAN
Stock your Bartesian with the base spirits: Vodka, Tequila, Whisky, Gin/Rum as well as water. Insert your preferred cocktail capsule into Bartesian. The spirits and water are released, mixing with the cocktail capsule contents while being dispensed. Cocktails, made easy.

Drink more Sid

Next question

Reactions: scartiger
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT