ADVERTISEMENT

I haven't said anything about Brownell in a while

BAnksMcFadden

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2013
Greenville sc
clemson.rivals.com
because I'm superstitious and my thought process was that if I said something nice it would turn the momentum. But everything that could go wrong tonight did, so I guess thats out the window.

Brownell has assembled a very capable squad and has seemingly finally gotten his message across on offense.

This loss sucks major donkey but we beat the spread, we aren't going to win every game on the road, that is a given. We played well for most of the game.

Not saying this was a perfect game, there are things to criticize, not fouling at the end of regulation was a major WTF moment, and I think Brownell should have gotten himself t-ed up halfway through the 2nd half when we were collapsing, at that point it couldn't have hurt, and the refs were doing their best to screw us out of the lead.

But we are a good basketball team, hopefully Shelton is ok and doesn't miss much time. We will be OK. This team still has a chance (without it's best player) to be a top 4 seed and make a run at the ACC tourney title. I hope you all make it a point to keep the Blue out of the stadium on Sunday. I will be there as always. Go tigers.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News