ADVERTISEMENT

I know Trump doesn't feel shame, but this is just bad

yoshi121374

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2006
Williamston,SC
The chuds’ silence on here about this whole fiasco is hilarious. They would be absolutely spamming the board if Biden or Kamala did this

The fact that Trump's campaign blasted this Lady for doing her job is disgraceful.

The constant need from his communication folks to be aggressive and attacking gets old. I'm just tired of the constant drama.

Dude... that Army bitch had it coming. I know that there are rules about using photos from Arlington for political purposes, but this is DONALD TRUMP we are talking about here. It's OK for HIM to do it. She should have known that and should be grateful she didn't get the shit beat out of her. Which is what she really deserved. Never let it be said that Trump's folks don't show mercy to folks that get out of line.

She's not even pressing charges b/c she KNOWS what happens to people that cross Trump. Best case is that he just calls her a dog and a communist. More likely she and her family start getting death threats from his supporters.

So it's good to know that folks are starting to realize that it's just not smart to cross Trump and act in their own interest. We are Making America Great Again, one scared soldier at a time.

Last edited:

They ridiculed this Person who was literally just doing her job and was shoved aside. The fact that she doesn't want to press charges because she fears for her safety just sad.

At what point do any of you MAGAs say he or his team shouldn't have done this?

They didn't care when he shat all over American POWs (ironically in a war that he claimed bone spurs so he would not have to fight). They are not going to care about this.

Trump is their Lord and Savior. He is infallible.

They didn't care when he shat all over American POWs (ironically in a war that he claimed bone spurs so he would not have to fight). They are not going to care about this.

Trump is their Lord and Savior. He is infallible.

And they have the freaking nerve to talk shit about Walz. It would be surprising if it didn't happen constantly.

Reactions: dpic73
I know it's tacky but had to 😄

GWJWPmaX0AAUSWW

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT