ADVERTISEMENT

I know Trump doesn't feel shame, but this is just bad

Oh boy you got him this time. So desperate to deflect from your people ducking the event and not facing the families of the people they got killed...
You do know the families invited Trump to the private ceremony and not Biden right? I guess Joe could have just shown up uninvited but then you would have complained about that too. Just admit that what they did was wrong dude.

“At that point, the cemetery official decided not to escalate things out of respect for the Gold Star families,” NPR reporter Quil Lawrence said on air on Wednesday. “These staff are quite used to guiding visitors of all kinds around what they consider hallowed ground,” he added. “But our source told me that they have never seen this level of disrespectful behavior at Arlington, ever.”

The source told NPR that Arlington officials had made clear that only cemetery staff were authorized to take photos or film in Section 60. A defense official also told the Associated Press on Wednesday that, before the alleged altercation happened, Trump’s campaign staff had been warned to not take photos.

Arlington National Cemetery confirmed to NPR that “there was an incident, and a report was filed,” though it declined to share more details.

The cemetery also said that according to federal law, “political campaign or election-related activities” are prohibited in military cemeteries. This includes “photographers, content creators or any other persons attending for purposes, or in direct support of a partisan political candidate’s campaign.”

According to the National Cemetery Administration, “political or partisan activities of any nature, including filming of campaign ads, are not permitted on cemetery grounds.”

"Tucker Carlson thinks so"

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Please raise your hand if you care what a pumpkin pie haircut bowtie freak nepobaby who got shitcanned from the worst news outlet in recorded history thinks.
Way way more people than your precious MSDNC or CNN or you...

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
But he's ok with have a pedo and traitor that has sold-out his country to China....rrrriiiiigggghhhhttttt
Do you have proof of these malevolent allegations you're making? Hell no you don't but you're just a typical lying magat who creates their own reality. You dark, un-American traitors really should be deported before the illegals because at least they think this country is great.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Do you have proof of these malevolent allegations you're making? Hell no you don't but you're just a typical lying magat who creates their own reality. You dark, un-American traitors really should be deported before the illegals because at least they think this country is great.
I didnt make them, I repeated them. There is way more proof of Biden doing this than any proof against Trump for the things you claim. See in his kids own words, Ashley Bidens diary and Hunter's laptop, for all of the proof you need. Also see the dozens of videos of him sniffing and groping little kids and also in docs released during hearings. All those millions of dollars he made from the CCP...

I didnt make them, I repeated them. There is way more proof of Biden doing this than any proof against Trump for the things you claim. See in his kids own words, Ashley Bidens diary and Hunter's laptop, for all of the proof you need. Also see the dozens of videos of him sniffing and groping little kids and also in docs released during hearings. All those millions of dollars he made from the CCP...
Get out of here with this weak shit liar. You are repeating sources that I have told you many times lie to you for a living and now you've peddled several easily debunked ones in this post alone.

Most of Trump's crimes we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears and for others, he was convicted by a jury of his peers of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hunter Biden's laptop didn't have a single piece of evidence that showed Joe committed a crime - LIE

Joe never received a dime from the CCP and no matter how hard Comer Pyle dug, he didn't provide a shred of evidence that he did - LIE

Kissing a grandchild or family friend's child on the head in no way shape or form makes Joe a pedo idiot. My grandfather was a boxer and played football at Clemson and he kissed me and my sister on the head every time we saw him but we never considered that molestation, because it wasn't. You are demonizing an affectionate grandpa for political points - In other words, you LIE

Ashley Biden didn't say shit about her father molesting her, YOU decided that he did because of two words: "probably inappropriate"
It sure as hell didn't keep her from gushing over him at the DNC now did it? LIE

You really should be deported and we'll keep the illegals that actually love this country more than you do.

Last edited:
Get out of here with this weak shit liar. You are repeating sources that I have told you many times lie to you for a living and now you've peddled several easily debunked ones in this post alone.

Most of Trump's crimes we saw with our own eyes and heard with our own ears and for others, he was convicted by a jury of his peers beyond a reasonable doubt.

Hunter Biden's laptop didn't have a single piece of evidence that showed Joe committed a crime - LIE

Joe never received a dime from the CCP and no matter how hard Comer Pyle dug, he didn't provide a shred of evidence that he did - LIE

Kissing a grandchild or family friend's child on the head in no way shape or form makes Joe a pedo idiot. My grandfather was a boxer and played football at Clemson and he kissed me and my sister on the head every time we saw him but we never considered that molestation, because it wasn't. You are demonizing an affectionate grandpa for political points - In other words, you LIE

Ashley Biden didn't say shit about her father molesting her, YOU decided that he did because of two words: "probably inappropriate"
It sure as hell didn't keep her from gushing over him at the DNC now did it? LIE

You really should be deported and we'll keep the illegals that actually love this country more than you do.
Hey dumbass they posted what she said in her diary and played what he said. Also see the hearings about all the payments he got. Kiss on the head? How about when he gave that 7yo girl a reach around and pinched her nip? She then gave him an elbow for it. GTFO out of here with your lame bs. Nobody believes you anymore. You have been exposed just like your daddy Biden. I agree we should bring in immigrants that love America and not hate America like you leftist do. In fact we should take your property, money, and job and give it to an immigrant family that wants to be an American and love it...

Hey dumbass they posted what she said in her diary and played what he said. Also see the hearings about all the payments he got. Kiss on the head? How about when he gave that 7yo girl a reach around and pinched her nip? She then gave him an elbow for it. GTFO out of here with your lame bs. Nobody believes you anymore. You have been exposed just like your daddy Biden. I agree we should bring in immigrants that love America and not hate America like you leftist do. In fact we should take your property, money, and job and give it to an immigrant family that wants to be an American and love it...
You know you can read her diary for yourself online right? No need to read a catturd post that has his biased commentary to shape your viewpoints but that's what you do. The rest of your post is a bunch of ignorant nonsense.

I swear to god man, you need an exorcism something bad because it's obvious you're occupied by a dark spirit. Why can't you just decide to be a decent human being?

Reactions: yoshi121374
@dpic73

Care to comment as this strongly contradicts your clearly false statement
The White House says they weren't

This clip that got a lot of play over the weekend has a gold star parent explaining why Biden/ Kamala weren't invited.

Care to comment?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT