ADVERTISEMENT

If Ard is TI's Dabo, Who Are Paul and Larry?

TigerJAC

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2009
Hartsvegas
I got caught up thinking how lucky we are on a daily basis, to read incredibly detailed, insightful, honest news about Clemson sports. Ard doesn't put out too many articles himself, but when he does, it's a statistical, detailed, work of art! But, like Dabo Swinney, he's leading the charge for TI, and the man responsible for bringing in the gifts I personally call, Deer God, aka: Catfish, Paul Strelow & L Dubya, 'Lil Bonham, aka: Larry Williams.

(So),with that said, LW is like our smooth, more seasoned, Tony Elliott, that strikes hard with accuracy & precision. Paul, our Deer God, is Brent Venables, aggressive with his recruiting tactics and versatility. He can be subtle at times, but always improving and striving to get better(didn't know gifs from is arse, but look at him NOW!). He's grown up, and will blitz out of nowhere with nuggets of gold, that linger in our minds for days.

I guess this means Ard is nothing short of freakin awesome, because he was & is the brains, or genius for making the hires and getting it right. Didn't think RB was replaceable. I was WRONG! So(and I purposely led with this word twice, for those that have paid attention this week) if Ard is Dabs, who are Paul Strelow and Larry Williams on our football staff?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News