ADVERTISEMENT

If People Calling For the Genocide of Jews is OK Then Why Would White Nationalist Call for Genocide of People Not be OK

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Violence, threats and genocide are horrific and clearly against Christian Values and absolutely out of my wheelhouse

However why are not everyone not condemning Hamas and the supporters demonstrating in support of Hamas who used rape , murder , barbaric methods to assault innocent people

Choose your sides wisely as the AntiSemitic Rage has Awakened a Bigger Rage

That of liberal left wing Democratic far left policies

Can’t wait till the next election

Please folks keep the rage and vote out the lunatics

My children and grandchildren deserve to live in a better world

As do all people

Reactions: loveoysters
Violence, threats and genocide are horrific and clearly against Christian Values and absolutely out of my wheelhouse

However why are not everyone not condemning Hamas and the supporters demonstrating in support of Hamas who used rape , murder , barbaric methods to assault innocent people

As do all people

Get help.

The far-left hates jews that's obvious.
Why just point out the far-left?

main-qimg-842d3c0727d05abd41dcdbf181b51c71

Reactions: nytigerfan

As do all people

The "experts" don't know whether or not killing Jews is bad or not. The "experts" whole worldview is tainted by woke ideologies. They can't think for themselves, only parroting speaking points of the dolts surrounding them.

I think this woke A LOT of people up to the woke mind virus. Its not just the hating of jews, its the lack of individual thought and the lack of a spine to stand up to criticism.

LMAO... In general, it's not the left that doesn't support the Jews. Aren't all these White Nationalist groups always bitching about Jews running the whole world? Seems more like a conservative problem than a liberal one.

Show me one currently employed University President espousing those views?

You dont get to call the PRESIDENT OF HARVARD, MIT, and PENN fringe. They are the mainstream. They are the "experts" that the mainstream quotes when the myriad of articles begin with "experts say".

Yes, there are FRINGE groups on the right espousing horrible things and we immediately denounce them. Yet, we are going on 72 hours and the morons at MIT, PENN and HARVARD haven't fired anyone yet. Its cost them $100mm minimum so far and probably a lot more, and what they said, or lack thereof, was atrocious and so they will be fired.

Trump sure gave them a much bigger platform

Eb7C9hVVAAA_rZo.jpg

Trump was referring to the Ivy League School
liberal wing nuts who hate and fear monger

If it is Conservative it is bad

Liberal and not mainstream America bad

Fire every President at every Ivy school and install Ultra Conservative America First People

Trump sure gave them a much bigger platform

Eb7C9hVVAAA_rZo.jpg

No, the #FakeNews media gave them a platform. Don't twist his words and Trump is never a part of the story. Trump didn't start the protest, wasn't at the protest.

"It is important to note that Trump later clarified his statement, saying that he was not talking about the neo-Nazis and white supremacists, who he condemned totally. However, the initial ambiguity of his statement and the subsequent back-and-forth on the matter have left many questioning his stance on the issue."

1) The University Presidents attempt at explanation was pathetic and not satisfactory.
2) Stefanik gave them MULTIPLE chances to answer the first grade level question correctly. The University Presidents couldn't do it. They have to go.

Show me one currently employed University President espousing those views?

You dont get to call the PRESIDENT OF HARVARD, MIT, and PENN fringe. They are the mainstream. They are the "experts" that the mainstream quotes when the myriad of articles begin with "experts say".

Yes, there are FRINGE groups on the right espousing horrible things and we immediately denounce them. Yet, we are going on 72 hours and the morons at MIT, PENN and HARVARD haven't fired anyone yet. Its cost them $100mm minimum so far and probably a lot more, and what they said, or lack thereof, was atrocious and so they will be fired.
So you have these three women testifying before congress. Show me ONE quote where they said that Jews should be exterminated or even harassed. Show me a single quote where any of these 3 supported HAMAS.

I get that they didn't answer those questions correctly... They tried avoid an absolute yes or no WAY past the point where they should have just said yes. That's not the same thing as supporting genocide. You kind of remind me of PT where he told us folks on this board supported Hamas... I asked him for ONE quote from this board where someone said they supported Hamas... oddly enough we are still waiting.

So you have these three women testifying before congress. Show me ONE quote where they said that Jews should be exterminated or even harassed. Show me a single quote where any of these 3 supported HAMAS.

I get that they didn't answer those questions correctly... They tried avoid an absolute yes or no WAY past the point where they should have just said yes. That's not the same thing as supporting genocide. You kind of remind me of PT where he told us folks on this board supported Hamas... I asked him for ONE quote from this board where someone said they supported Hamas... oddly enough we are still waiting.

Let's ask you the same question Stefanik asked them and see if you can do better.

Yes or No: Does calling for the genocide of Jews meet the definition of harrassment? Yes or No?

Let's ask you the same question Stefanik asked them and see if you can do better.

Yes or No: Does calling for the genocide of Jews meet the definition of harrassment? Yes or No?
It does.

Edit: See what I did there? I actually ANSWERED your question. Twice in fact. Can you do the same? Show us where any of these folks said killing Jews was OK, or supported HAMAS, or advocated for genocide. I don't think you can.

Last edited:
It does.

Edit: See what I did there? I actually ANSWERED your question. Twice in fact. Can you do the same? Show us where any of these folks said killing Jews was OK, or supported HAMAS, or advocated for genocide. I don't think you can.
I don't think i ever claimed they did say that?

My claims have been that the University Presidents should be fired for not being able to answer a first grade level question. "Is calling for the genocide of jews harassment?" If you can't answer that with a YES in less than 3 seconds without any equivocations, you should not be anywhere near the President of a major university much less one of our so called "esteemed" institutions. It's embarrassing, jews should not give one more penny to those schools infected with the woke mind virus until they are fired.

The harvard president had the worst answer. She is supposed to be a thought leader, yet all she could muster was a parroted answer. Absolutely PATHETIC she is the face of a University of higher learning. They have done massive damage to the brands of their school just as Dylan Mulvaney did to Bud light.

• Haha
Reactions: iceheart08

My claims have been that the University Presidents should be fired for not being able to answer a first grade level question. "Is calling for the genocide of jews harassment?" If you can't answer that with a YES in less than 3 seconds without any equivocations, you should not be anywhere near the President of a major university much less one of our so called "esteemed" institutions. It's embarrassing, jews should not give one more penny to those schools infected with the woke mind virus until they are fired.

The harvard president had the worst answer. She is supposed to be a thought leader, yet all she could muster was a parroted answer. Absolutely PATHETIC she is the face of a University of higher learning. They have done massive damage to the brands of their school just as Dylan Mulvaney did to Bud light.

Where did this sudden love for Israel and Judaism from the far right come from? All I have heard for years was that the Jews were trying to take over the world.

Also, It's laughable that your welching ass is trying to hold anyone accountable. You have zero credibility @OleFastball

Hey man. You are in a bubble. A little tiny one it seems. "Massive damage" is obviously overstating things. Like, by all the things.

Reactions: yoshi121374
Hey man. You are in a bubble. A little tiny one it seems. "Massive damage" is obviously overstating things. Like, by all the things.
Disagree. I consider $100m to be massive, maybe you are uber wealthy and that doesn't move the needle for you. But it they lost $100mm in donations then they probably lost a few Billion in Goodwill. They can afford it, Harvard endowment is around $50 Billion by a quick google search so its not like they will be hurt. But i bet they flinch and fire the President because Harvard should expect their president to be able to form her own thought. How embarrassing.

I don't think it would be wrong to say that it knocked 10% off. Look at the likes of Bud Light and Target they lost a large percentage of market value when targeted.

SO no, not in a bubble.

Disagree. I consider $100m to be massive, maybe you are uber wealthy and that doesn't move the needle for you. But it they lost $100mm in donations then they probably lost a few Billion in Goodwill. They can afford it, Harvard endowment is around $50 Billion by a quick google search so its not like they will be hurt. But i bet they flinch and fire the President because Harvard should expect their president to be able to form her own thought. How embarrassing.

I don't think it would be wrong to say that it knocked 10% off. Look at the likes of Bud Light and Target they lost a large percentage of market value when targeted.

SO no, not in a bubble.

You are such a dumbass. You try so hard and still are garbage @OleFastball

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT