ADVERTISEMENT

One Solution, Intifada is Call to Genocide Across the Globe for the Jewish Nation

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
The last weeks have now seen many people in the US blaming Israel for causing the slaughter of innocent Jewish folks and other innocent bystanders on that Oct 7 Massacre

Since that day there have been many across the globe condemning Israel

To me the worse of the worse is the people in the US and particularly at colleges and elected officials who are blaming Israel and the Jewish people for this heinous atrocity

One solution, Intifada means one thing and that is to kill all Jews

Of course that is just the start as once all Jews are dead, then these terrorists will move on to Christians

Just to get people riled up, my first proposal is any persons at these rallies shall be declared a clear and present danger and be incarcerated in concentration camps until those that are here on visas can be removed from America and permanently banned and those US citizens be finger-printed , obtain DNA and mark on FBI records in some forms to create a problem to obtaining any jobs requiring clearances

One Day after a personal catastrophe that person defending these terrorists will get it

HAMAS and IRAN are murderous terrorists

Hope none of you ever experience any of their work first hand

The last weeks have now seen many people in the US blaming Israel for causing the slaughter of innocent Jewish folks and other innocent bystanders on that Oct 7 Massacre

Since that day there have been many across the globe condemning Israel

To me the worse of the worse is the people in the US and particularly at colleges and elected officials who are blaming Israel and the Jewish people for this heinous atrocity

One solution, Intifada means one thing and that is to kill all Jews

Of course that is just the start as once all Jews are dead, then these terrorists will move on to Christians

Just to get people riled up, my first proposal is any persons at these rallies shall be declared a clear and present danger and be incarcerated in concentration camps until those that are here on visas can be removed from America and permanently banned and those US citizens be finger-printed , obtain DNA and mark on FBI records in some forms to create a problem to obtaining any jobs requiring clearances

One Day after a personal catastrophe that person defending these terrorists will get it

HAMAS and IRAN are murderous terrorists

Hope none of you ever experience any of their work first hand

So completely ignore Constitutional Freedoms when you don't agree with the Freedom that they are speaking? Seems like an odd hill for a MAGA fan.

Reactions: hopefultiger13
So completely ignore Constitutional Freedoms when you don't agree with the Freedom that they are speaking? Seems like an odd hill for a MAGA fan.
That's one of the basic tenants of MAGA. Rules for thee, but not for me. With all the bitching and moaning Trumpians do on here about how the FBI is so corrupt, I find it hilarious in a very sad way to see one of them pushing for the FBI to do stuff like they currently blasting them for. The difference: They AGREE with this point.

Unfortunately, this business with approving of HAMAS (while WAY over inflated by OP) is normal for America. Most folks think that we were unified leading up to WWII, but there were SUBSTANTIAL minorities wanting us to side with Hitler and Italy pre war. For instance there were several plots in NY City to kill and frame Jews. The FBI even made arrests and people were charged, but got off at trial.

Furthermore, there's a fine tradition in this country of fearmongering like OP is doing... And it's quite effective. The best example is the interment of Japanese Americans during WWII. No evidence of wrong doing, no trial. Just confiscated their businesses and sent them off to the desert. See the backlash against Arab Americans after 911 and against anyone that looked oriental during and after COVID.

Here's OP with the latest: "my first proposal is any persons at these rallies shall be declared a clear and present danger and be incarcerated in concentration camps until those that are here on visas can be removed from America and permanently banned and those US citizens be finger-printed , obtain DNA and mark on FBI records in some forms to create a problem to obtaining any jobs requiring clearances"

There you go. Lock folks up for attending a rally... no evidence needed. Someone says you were there and off you go to concentration camps. If you are an American you still get locked up in a concentration camp (still no trial or proof needed... just that you were there), you get fingerprinted and put on a list so you can't get certain jobs.

You can't make this stuff up. Here's a guy that just Yesterday was advocating for violence against neighborhoods and families of folks he disagrees with... Now he's proposing sending his fellow Americans to concentration camps.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoshi121374
That's one of the basic tenants of MAGA. Rules for thee, but not for me. With all the bitching and moaning Trumpians do on here about how the FBI is so corrupt, I find it hilarious in a very sad way to see one of them pushing for the FBI to do stuff like they currently blasting them for. The difference: They AGREE with this point.

Unfortunately, this business with approving of HAMAS (while WAY over inflated by OP) is normal for America. Most folks think that we were unified leading up to WWII, but there were SUBSTANTIAL minorities wanting us to side with Hitler and Italy pre war. For instance there were several plots in NY City to kill and frame Jews. The FBI even made arrests and people were charged, but got off at trial.

Furthermore, there's a fine tradition in this country of fearmongering like OP is doing... And it's quite effective. The best example is the interment of Japanese Americans during WWII. No evidence of wrong doing, no trial. Just confiscated their businesses and sent them off to the desert. See the backlash against Arab Americans after 911 and against anyone that looked oriental during and after COVID.

Here's OP with the latest: "my first proposal is any persons at these rallies shall be declared a clear and present danger and be incarcerated in concentration camps until those that are here on visas can be removed from America and permanently banned and those US citizens be finger-printed , obtain DNA and mark on FBI records in some forms to create a problem to obtaining any jobs requiring clearances"

There you go. Lock folks up for attending a rally... no evidence needed. Someone says you were there and off you go to concentration camps. If you are an American you still get locked up in a concentration camp (still no trial or proof needed... just that you were there), you get fingerprinted and put on a list so you can't get certain jobs.

You can't make this stuff up. Here's a guy that just Yesterday was advocating for violence against neighborhoods and families of folks he disagrees with... Now he's proposing sending his fellow Americans to concentration camps.

I love bringing out the worse in you

I think I clarified the intent of the other thread
to be not targeting to kill people but targeting as to locating in their neighborhoods so to create a clear and present danger

What idiot would want HAMAS to be allowed into the US across the border and then locate next to their family with wife and children now in danger

That was supposed to be the point which I must apologize and work at using better tools such as crayons and stick on stars like kindergarteners use to make the drawings to explain their feelings

Just some sarcasm that you probably not find funny but point was and I repeat myself that people such as YOU appear to not worry about the consequences of policy

The US is being put into severe danger by the Democratic and Joe Biden policies

If you don’t see that by now you never will

And you walked into the trap of Japanese Internment Camps

I believe without any doubt that if we have a mass massacre by students on VISA’s in America who support HAMAS screaming and butchering innocent American’s there will be camps and roundups

Biden and the Democratic Party along with the liberal left has made America weak and vulnerable

I 100% stand by my decision to vote for Trump and pray that you or anyone you know never experiences the scourge of terrorism

I say this about people like YOU

IF YOU DON’T KNOW YOU DON’T KNOW

Let ‘s all pray no more terrorism occurs anywhere in the world

Not a chance for humanity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT