ADVERTISEMENT

Yelling Fire in a Crowded Theater is not Protected Free Speech nor is Representative Tlaib chanting and inflaming a crowd with from River to Sea

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
which is the chant for Genocide by HAMAS

So how many of you Democrats are on board with that

Public Hate Crime Speech with no consequences

Democrats are the party of Antisemitism against the Jewish faith

2 per cent of US population and 60 per cent of hate crimes

Go ahead Democrats and you Neo Closet terrorists on here and defend the undefensible

• Haha
Reactions: yoshi121374
F75JUdsbkAAEn3P.png

• Haha
Reactions: birdmanCU

Go ahead Democrats and you Neo Closet terrorists on here and defend the undefensible

Hi. You should stop being such a shithead.

Chanting that is unacceptable. Full stop.

You’re radicalized . Goto the other board for this

What a bitch for not wanting innocent Palestinian children to be murdered

• Wow
Reactions: birdmanCU
You’re radicalized . Goto the other board for this

I might say the same for you. Radicalized far from it. Picking an argument maybe.

Ask the Jewish folk who are suffering the scourge of Antisemitism and apparently you walk that path of being on a side i would never touch.

Like Israel has always said "If Hamas puts down their weapons there would be no more war. If Israel put's down it's weapons there would be no more Israel.".
Don't believe everything people say. I support Israel and realize that they are in a tough neighborhood, and don't pretend to have all of the answers. But if we've gotten to the point where knowingly killing innocent civilians/children is a cost of doing business, than humanity has deteriorated even more than I feared.

Last edited:
Don't believe everything people say. I support Israel and realize that they are in a tough neighborhood, and don't pretend to have all of the answers. But if we've gotten to the point where knowingly killing innocent civilians/children is a cost of doing business, than humanity has deteriorated even more than I feared.

“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

― Golda Meir

“When peace comes we will perhaps in time be able to forgive the Arabs for killing our sons, but it will be harder for us to forgive them for having forced us to kill their sons. Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”​

― Golda Meir
That's a preposterous statement. She was wrong then and she's still wrong now.

Reactions: WapPride
That isn't what she said. That's just your spin on what she said.
Go on....how is it preposterous, how is she wrong....please tell me. This is also a direct quote straight from her book, A Land of Our Own: An Oral Autobiography. She also made this statement several times in interviews. It is not like the Jewish people are targeting innocence, these are casualties of war. Extremely unfortunate, but Hamas continues to hold 240 or so hostages, and continues to launch rockets into Israel. Israel has repeatedly stated, let the hostages go and we will cease fire, Hamas has not complied.

Last edited:
Go on....how is it preposterous, how is she wrong....please tell me. This is also a direct quote straight from her book, A Land of Our Own: An Oral Autobiography. She also made this statement several times in interviews. It is not like the Jewish people are targeting innocence, these are casualties of war. Extremely unfortunate, but Hamas continues to hold 240 or so hostages, and continues to launch rockets into Israel. Israel has repeatedly stated, let the hostages go and we will cease fire, Hamas has not complied.
No. It doesn't matter to me whether I convince you of anything.

Go back to the HAMAS kills indiscriminately

Israel kills in self defense

There is a huge difference in the sides

Jews/Israel have targeted and killed innocent people in the past, they’ll do it now, and they’ll do it in the future. It just doesn’t make the news in the US for plainly obvious reasons

Jews/Israel have targeted and killed innocent people in the past, they’ll do it now, and they’ll do it in the future. It just doesn’t make the news in the US for plainly obvious reasons
I disagree...give me examples of one instance where the Jews killed innocent people when this was not provoked by Hamas, Hezbollah, or some other Terrorist group. These groups fire rockets (mostly hidden close to schools, Masques, hospitals and other civilian locations) from within Palestinian held territories into Jewish settlements killing innocent Jews. Are the Israelis supposed to just sit back and take it? It is not like the Israelis have a choice, they either fight, or become exterminated.

How can you be culpable when defending your very right to exist? These are casualties of war, just as innocent blood within Israel is being spilled.

The dude you are responding to is clearly on the side of genocide and killing Jewish people for sport

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT