ADVERTISEMENT

If you are worried about Inflation just Spend MORE Money

Is "forgiving" loans an inflationary policy or not?

Are across-the-board tariffs on all imports and expelling the entire low-wage food processing workforce inflationary policies or not?

And to answer your question.. apparently not. The rate of inflation has slowed since Biden forgave some student loans last year.

Reactions: WapPride and dpic73
There are plenty of times that biden actually did make himself look super old, this is not one of them.

I sense a lot of desperation from the magas.

Inflation dropping.

Oil refinery capacity increased, which will lower gas prices even further. record high oil production.

record high employment (jobs, jobs, jobs)

biden has taken action on the border when magas have not.

the maga controlled congress has done nothing to help the american people.

the "two tiered justice system" narrative has collapsed.

no biden impeachment.

record high stock market.

trump is a convicted felon.

All you have now is the "biden is old" arguments. Meanwhile, trump makes a fool of himself every time his teleprompter turns off.

The debate will tell a lot. If biden shows up and waxes trump, then it could all be over.

I fully expect trump to chicken out of the debate.

I feel sorry for any offspring you might have

Better never produce more copies of you

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
Chaya Raichik being one of the faces of the modern GOP/MAGA movement despite being an absolute ****ing moron is so apropos it hurts. The one interview she did with Taylor Lorenz should've been all that was needed to get her out of the public sphere, but the MAGA movement seems to embrace and glorify the unintelligent. I guess it makes sense, when you consider the dullards on here that are its staunchest supporters.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT