ADVERTISEMENT

I'm about to offer $2 million

douggainey

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2002
Columbia, SC
www.driftjam.com
On Twitter for a player to play ball at Clemson next year. Will be a NIL deal to endorse one of my music festivals. The specifics include the player independently chose to attend Clemson and was then approached by me with the deal listed below...

Plot twist...

Game Above Capital already signed Caleb to a NIL ad contract for $50,000.

Caleb gets the money in return for his "acting" skills.

<ad>
In this advertising campaign the main agent, football player Caleb Williams knows nothing of the $50,000 NIL deal that has been agreed upon.

Game Above, by proxy, takes to social media and press release to announce that they are offering Caleb $1,000,000 to play ball at E Michigan. Caleb then publicly mentions what an amazing and incredible company Game Above is with no other like them in their market. Caleb is grateful for the offer, but politely rejects.

</ad>

Potential script change:
Caleb accepts and plays for E Michigan. But the NIL contract is actually for $50,000 and Caleb, as a contracted endorsement actor, must not publicly reveal the actual amount paid for services.

Game Above then recieves coast to coast media coverage on this extremely high "offer" from nearly every TV, print, online, on-air outlet available. From ESPN to talk show hosts to podcasts, Game Above's "offer" will be discussed for days, weeks, and months to come. Their $50,000 ad campaign returns exposure worth millions.

.... want some proof? Look at all the tags that Charlie included in his tweet 👀🤷‍♂️

What player should I offer that would help us most for next year?

Also, I'm now officially accepting sponsors for my 2022 events. Looking to raise $50,000 in sponsorships to cover the annual advertising budget.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News