ADVERTISEMENT

Immigrant murder rate 'tens of thousands' higher than ICE's bombshell figures: data expert

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Check it out

BASED ON THIS INFORMATION BIDEN, HARRIS AND THE DEMS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB ON FAKE NEWS AND DISINFORMATION

WITH THE SUPPORT OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA CHARLETANS WHO CALL THEMSELVES "REPORTERS" or so they say LOL

Over a 40 year period, which includes Trump's tenure.
"Over a 40 year period, which includes Trump's tenure."

Sure.

I'll help you out Tinkerbell. EVERYTHING that is wrong in this country is Trump's fault. Not one other president or person has ever contributed.

Do you realize how stupid you make yourself look?

"Over a 40 year period, which includes Trump's tenure."

Sure.

I'll help you out Tinkerbell. EVERYTHING that is wrong in this country is Trump's fault. Not one other president or person has ever contributed.

Do you realize how stupid you make yourself look?
Do you think the dimwitted cretin who started this thread was trying to make that clear or do you believe he and piggy wanted you to think it all happened under Harris? Piggy has already spread that lie in other threads so we know what the intent was. We know you'd believe it in a heartbeat too because you don't care about the truth and you're dumber than a colostomy bag.

Do you think the dimwitted cretin who started this thread was trying to make that clear or do you believe he and piggy wanted you to think it all happened under Harris? Piggy has already spread that lie in other threads so we know what the intent was. We know you'd believe it in a heartbeat too because you don't care about the truth and you're dumber than a colostomy bag.
What is the truth then? Why don't you tell all of us?

What is the truth then? Why don't you tell all of us?
Not every immigrant with a criminal record on ICE's non-detained docket arrived in the U.S. under President Biden's tenure. In fact, official figures indicate many of them have been here for years — if not decades.

In June 2021, just several months into the Biden administration, there were 405,786 convicted criminals in ICE's non-detained docket, according to agency data. In August 2016, during the Obama administration, there were 368,574 convicted criminals in ICE's non-detained docket, according to data published by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General.

"The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this Administration," DHS spokesperson Luis Miranda said in a statement to CBS News.

Not every immigrant with a criminal record on ICE's non-detained docket arrived in the U.S. under President Biden's tenure. In fact, official figures indicate many of them have been here for years — if not decades.

In June 2021, just several months into the Biden administration, there were 405,786 convicted criminals in ICE's non-detained docket, according to agency data. In August 2016, during the Obama administration, there were 368,574 convicted criminals in ICE's non-detained docket, according to data published by the Department of Homeland Security's Office of Inspector General.

"The data goes back decades; it includes individuals who entered the country over the past 40 years or more, the vast majority of whose custody determination was made long before this Administration," DHS spokesperson Luis Miranda said in a statement to CBS News.

This is truly your problem. You think the MSM tells you the truth, when nothing could be further from the truth.

The MSM are the enemy of the people! There is no doubt about it. If they did their job, 2020 wouldn't have happened. J6 wouldn't have happened.

Instead they just spew the same dumb sh!t that you post on this board daily. If they catch someone doing wrong, I don't care who it is? R/D doesn't matter to me. Lock every single one of them up.

"I want the truth. You can't handle the truth." A Few Good Men quote.

This is truly your problem. You think the MSM tells you the truth, when nothing could be further from the truth.

The MSM are the enemy of the people! There is no doubt about it. If they did their job, 2020 wouldn't have happened. J6 wouldn't have happened.

Instead they just spew the same dumb sh!t that you post on this board daily. If they catch someone doing wrong, I don't care who it is? R/D doesn't matter to me. Lock every single one of them up.

"I want the truth. You can't handle the truth." A Few Good Men quote.
Hambone, if I'm the one being misinformed, how would I be punking your dumb ass all over the board today? You should be crying for mercy LOL.

Here's the reality - Trump, maga media and all of his syncophants do nothing but lie and misinform you round the clock and you're fine with that because you don't know any better. If you had any sense, you would have caught onto it by now but that's why you're a magat because you're so easy to manipulate. If you were wise, you'd understand that people who fill your head with lies don't care about you at all, they just want your vote. A smarter person would be outraged about that.

Reactions: flotiger
Hambone, if I'm the one being misinformed, how would I be punking your dumb ass all over the board today? You should be crying for mercy LOL.

Here's the reality - Trump, maga media and all of his syncophants do nothing but lie and misinform you round the clock and you're fine with that because you don't know any better. If you had any sense, you would have caught onto it by now but that's why you're a magat because you're so easy to manipulate. If you were wise, you'd understand that people who fill your head with lies don't care about you at all, they just want your vote. A smarter person would be outraged about that.
F**King inbred loser!

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
Check it out

BASED ON THIS INFORMATION BIDEN, HARRIS AND THE DEMS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB ON FAKE NEWS AND DISINFORMATION

WITH THE SUPPORT OF MAINSTREAM MEDIA CHARLETANS WHO CALL THEMSELVES "REPORTERS" or so they say LOL
The only ones that cant see this are the head in the sand liberals with brainwashing and severe TDS.

Reactions: fatpiggy
And as the FEMA Director pointed out that the People in the path of the hurricane are hurting the feelings of the FEMA employees staying in great hotels/motels with HVAC , warm cooked meals , showers, recreational facilities

Sorry ass hurricane victims. Cannot believe the insensitivity of these hurricane complainers.

And as the FEMA Director pointed out that the People in the path of the hurricane are hurting the feelings of the FEMA employees staying in great hotels/motels with HVAC , warm cooked meals , showers, recreational facilities

Sorry ass hurricane victims. Cannot believe the insensitivity of these hurricane complainers.

Reactions: flotiger
So, how many folks on here ACTUALLY THINK that the government created this hurricane and guided it through the Trump heavy parts of Florida, Ga, SC, and NC? This is what MTG is saying. This really puts the space lasers that were starting the California wildfires to shame (I'm still not sure why those Democratic/Jewish Lasers were starting fires in California instead of say Texas or some other Red state, but there you go).

Just like with this hurricane stuff. If I were the government and could control weather, I'd aim those hurricanes at say Cuba, N Korea, or maybe China.

So, how many folks on here ACTUALLY THINK that the government created this hurricane and guided it through the Trump heavy parts of Florida, Ga, SC, and NC? This is what MTG is saying. This really puts the space lasers that were starting the California wildfires to shame (I'm still not sure why those Democratic/Jewish Lasers were starting fires in California instead of say Texas or some other Red state, but there you go).

Just like with this hurricane stuff. If I were the government and could control weather, I'd aim those hurricanes at say Cuba, N Korea, or maybe China.
If they thought about it for half a second, they'd realize that if we wanted to win NC, we wouldn't have destroyed Asheville, which might be the most liberal city in the Southeast.

If they thought about it for half a second, they'd realize that if we wanted to win NC, we wouldn't have destroyed Asheville, which might be the most liberal city in the Southeast.
This shows you WHY you are one of the biggest dumbasses on this board. You've got to learn that when something doesn't fit the narrative, you ether deny it, or lie about it. Watch and Learn man:

1. Ashville isn't a liberal city. There are more Trump voters there than in any other place in NC. You could fill stadiums with his supporters if he held a rally in Ashville.

OR

2. Ashville wasn't destroyed. In fact most of the hurricane went right around it and the liberal media is using AI to provide fake photos of destruction in the city. Why do you think that no one could get to Ashville? It wasn't b/c the roads were destroyed, it was to keep people from seeing the pristine state of the city b/c the hurricane didn't touch it.

See?

I have not heard MTG say that. If you have please post a link.

What she has said is that we have the ABILITY to manipulate the weather, which we do.

I do not believe HAARP has anything to do with these hurricanes. Nudging a hurricane 100 miles one way or another won’t make any difference so the theory doesnt pass the smell test.

But we unequivocally have the ability to manipulate some weather. Maybe not great control, and it probably isn’t any where near perfected, but we 100% have experimented with manipulating weather through the ionosphere.

If you stop the entitlement state you stop illegal immigration.

America Boner

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT