ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation Reduction Act

PPI Coming in hot this morning.

.3% expected and it came in at .5%

CPI tomorrow morning and think the market is more focused on that number as opposed to PPI.

Inflation is still killing us, need to see declining inflation at the very least.

Reactions: TigerGrowls
CPI comes in at 3.3% year over year.

If you aren't getting a 3.3% raise every year you are losing money.

The Feds stated goal is 2%

Make it stop!!

Reactions: TigerGrowls
CPI comes in at 3.3% year over year.

If you aren't getting a 3.3% raise every year you are losing money.

Make it stop!!
2% is not a law and is not written in stone Swiney.

OUR MAIN STORY: A key measure of underlying US inflation stepped down for a second month in May, a pleasant surprise for Federal Reserve officials looking for signs that they can start to lower interest rates, writes Bloomberg’s Augusta Saraiva.
The figures, taken with the deceleration in the core CPI in April, may represent the early stages of inflation resuming a downward trend. But policymakers have stressed that they’d need to see several months of price pressures receding before they consider lowering interest rates, especially with the latest jobs report reigniting the debate over how restrictive policy actually is.
Read the rest here:
US Inflation Broadly Cools in Encouraging Sign for Fed Officials

2% is not a law and is not written in stone Swiney.

OUR MAIN STORY: A key measure of underlying US inflation stepped down for a second month in May, a pleasant surprise for Federal Reserve officials looking for signs that they can start to lower interest rates, writes Bloomberg’s Augusta Saraiva.

Read the rest here:
US Inflation Broadly Cools in Encouraging Sign for Fed Officials

Average inflation under Biden is ~5.2%

Biden is just trying to keep inflation tame until he gets reelected. Then it will just be more wars, more handouts, more loan forgiveness, more DEI, more gender ideology. Higher Taxes. Higher short term taxes, higher long term taxes.

B.I.D.E.N.O.M.I.C.S.

Average inflation under Biden is ~5.2%

Biden is just trying to keep inflation tame until he gets reelected. Then it will just be more wars, more handouts, more loan forgiveness, more DEI, more gender ideology. Higher Taxes. Higher short term taxes, higher long term taxes.

B.I.D.E.N.O.M.I.C.S.

Of course it's an arbitrary number. It's the effects of changing that number that is the problem.

Of course it's an arbitrary number. It's the effects of changing that number that is the problem.
Nobody is changing anything. My goal is to turn you into a banana but that doesn't mean it will happen.

Should have been called the economic prosperity reduction act.

Inflation wasn’t dropping fast enough, but now we have to cut interest rates a full point.

Get ready for more inflation!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT