ADVERTISEMENT

Is Inflation.....

Joe crime Biden is the worst potus in modern history and would be in line for the firing squad if not protected by corrupt establishment for his many crimes against the nation. F**K EVERYONE THAT IS STANDING UP FOR HIM!!

Joe crime Biden is the worst potus in modern history and would be in line for the firing squad if not protected by corrupt establishment for his many crimes against the nation. F**K EVERYONE THAT IS STANDING UP FOR HIM!!

So you have facts? Didn't think so. Just like you just "know" that there was a stolen election. You are not a serious person.

So you have facts? Didn't think so. Just like you just "know" that there was a stolen election. You are not a serious person.
Once again you are a clown that I cannot take serious with that response. Look at whats occurring seriously and then come back.

Reactions: OleFastball
still transitory?

And is it still Putin's fault?

Asking for a friend.

The friend also want to know when he can buy some of Hunter's artwork. He heard it could land him a sweet job.

Got to love those gas prices. It's a shame the capital isn't there to increase domestic production. Oh well, maybe the Saudi's have forgotten Joe called the Emir a murderer and will increase production again.
Kushner has billions to invest for the Saudis. Hows that going? Hows the GOP debates shaping out? Yall might want to get your house in order.

I have no idea. I just know our Whole Foods delivery used to be around tree fiddy and now its around fo fiddy. Wife even suggested cutting back our wine orders this week. Lol f that.
What’s next you gonna tell us your ass wiper is charging 25 bucks per wipe instead of 20 now?

Reactions: OleFastball
still transitory?

And is it still Putin's fault?

Asking for a friend.

The friend also want to know when he can buy some of Hunter's artwork. He heard it could land him a sweet job.

Got to love those gas prices. It's a shame the capital isn't there to increase domestic production. Oh well, maybe the Saudi's have forgotten Joe called the Emir a murderer and will increase production again.

Lololololol

Biden Administration Oil, Gas Drilling Approvals Outpace Trump’s

Reactions: yoshi121374
More actionable. Just buy an EV!

We just got out Kia EV6 2 months ago and it’s the bomb. I now hate it when my wife has the Kia and I have to drive our gas-powered Mazda CX-5 (which I used to love).

The EV’s performance is sooooo much better. And I never have to pay for gas again. And with our solar panels, my cost to power my car is like 20% of what a gas powered car would be.
I now feel better knowing that you are a troll. Well done.

Inflation coming in hot. Interest rates will be higher for longer. rate cut for Jun is now down to 50-50. Rate cuts during election season will be frowned upon.

10 year trading up just over 4.25%

Cost of shelter is a significant contributor to the inflation. Speculation is that illegal's are pushing up housing costs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nytigerfan
Inflation coming in hot. Interest rates will be higher for longer. rate cut for Jun is now down to 50-50. Rate cuts during election season will be frowned upon.

10 year trading up just over 4.25%

Cost of shelter is a significant contributor to the inflation. Speculation is that illegal's are pushing up housing costs.

"Speculation is that illegal's are pushing up housing costs."

Really? Holy crap man. All those illegals crossing the border and then buying up houses.

"Speculation is that illegal's are pushing up housing costs."

Really? Holy crap man. All those illegals crossing the border and then buying up houses.

Just what CNBC said. Take it up with them i guess. I hardly ever watch them, just turned it on to see the print. Take if with a grade of slaw. That's why they said speculation i guess.

Just what CNBC said. Take it up with them i guess. I hardly ever watch them, just turned it on to see the print. Take if with a grade of slaw. That's why they said speculation i guess.

Housing prices rose under Obama and Trump and Biden, until 2023 when they started dropping.

CPI and PPI hotter than expected. They are trying desperately to keep inflation down but inflation it putting up a good fight.

Buy BTC

Reactions: TigerGrowls
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT