ADVERTISEMENT

Is it OK for a President to lie this way?

Because our President is a New World Order Puppet & the Media is in bed with the NWO. That’s the Truth
My brother took his grandkids to Disney World last week before school lets out. They stopped in St. Augustine on the way. He said the the ocean levels looked the same to him. Two and a half years until FL is underwater right? He also noticed no FEMA camps or guillotines. You got an update for us?

Reactions: yoshi121374
My brother took his grandkids to Disney World last week before school lets out. They stopped in St. Augustine on the way. He said the the ocean levels looked the same to him. Two and a half years until FL is underwater right? He also noticed no FEMA camps or guillotines. You got an update for us?

He will continue to be vague and say things have changed or some other such excuse. It's so typical with religious "Doomsday" theories. It's wild because Jesus literally said that we wouldn't know the hour or the time, but I guess @areeves knows what Jesus didn't??

I’ll keep you guys posted on water levels. King tides come up in my back yard. I know where it stops. A couple inches of water rise will mean several feet of further water encroachment, so it will be noticeable.

He will continue to be vague and say things have changed or some other such excuse. It's so typical with religious "Doomsday" theories. It's wild because Jesus literally said that we wouldn't know the hour or the time, but I guess @areeves knows what Jesus didn't??
Shut your pie hole! Did I ever say I know the day or hour when JESUS will return? NO, I did NOT! So what are you mumbling about?

Shut your pie hole! Did I ever say I know the day or hour when JESUS will return? NO, I did NOT! So what are you mumbling about?

You claim to know that we are in the end times. You claimed we are all going to be in guillotines and FEMA camps. You have made some extremely bold statements and none of them are coming true.

You have listed on here your reasons for feeling this way. When you make bold, pretty radical statements,don't be surprised when people question you.

You said if Biden wins we would all be in bondage. I remember reading something about Biden in the Bible.

Reactions: yoshi121374
2.5 years is a loooooooooong time & your update on FEMA Camps is when you’re being carted off to one! What do you think “The Great Reset” is all about?

You said if Biden wins we would all be in bondage. I remember reading something about Biden in the Bible.
I’ve never seen a group of people that can’t wait to go into bondage… enjoy what freedoms we have left. Financial Bondage is coming, more Virus Bondage is coming, including the Ebola Virus. Climate Change Bondage is coming with lockdowns. FEMA Camp Bondage is coming, this @ the end of the Fourth Seal, which is The Rider on The Pale Horse, which is the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. Believe me, you’ll have more Bondages than Carter’s got pills.

I’ve never seen a group of people that can’t wait to go into bondage… enjoy what freedoms we have left. Financial Bondage is coming, more Virus Bondage is coming, including the Ebola Virus. Climate Change Bondage is coming with lockdowns. FEMA Camp Bondage is coming, this @ the end of the Fourth Seal, which is The Rider on The Pale Horse, which is the Fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse. Believe me, you’ll have more Bondages than Carter’s got pills.

I'm not the one constantly posting about the end times. I know what you are claiming is not going to happen. I know why you feel the way you do, and frankly, it's based on conspiracy theories that are thoroughly wrong. You also are trying to wedge current day events into prophecy that's over 2000 years old.

So If we don't get carted off in 2.5 years will you admit that you were wrong?
What if I admit I’m wrong & you get carted off in three years? Are you gonna say, “areeves was wrong,” while you’re in a FEMA Camp staring @ a guillotine?

I'm not the one constantly posting about the end times. I know what you are claiming is not going to happen. I know why you feel the way you do, and frankly, it's based on conspiracy theories that are thoroughly wrong. You also are trying to wedge current day events into prophecy that's over 2000 years old.
You are so Deceived it’s pathetic! It’s in the Bible! Read Revelation 6, the 4th & Fifth Seals. It’s also In Revelation 13, Revelation 14 & Mathew 24! Wake Up!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: DW4_2016
You just refuse to be swayed no matter how many times this has been explained to you. Dude.
I’m not going to be swayed because I believe what the Bible says & I have discernment! I’ve told before & I’ll tell you again, you have your head up your proverbial rear end.

• Haha
I’m not going to be swayed because I believe what the Bible says & I have discernment! I’ve told before & I’ll tell you again, you have your head up your proverbial rear end.
You claim to believe the bible, and I don't doubt that, but you are trying to translate wiritngs that were prophecy and have already been translated multiple times from the original language, each translation changes the meaning slightly.

I would suggest that you are trying to make current events fit the bible, and not actually following what the bible says.

You claim to believe the bible, and I don't doubt that, but you are trying to translate wiritngs that were prophecy and have already been translated multiple times from the original language, each translation changes the meaning slightly.

I would suggest that you are trying to make current events fit the bible, and not actually following what the bible says.
Bro, all I can tell you is pray for discernment! You’re in for a Rude Awakening! The signs are all around you & you continue to keep your head in the sand. Wake Up! We’re living in perilous times. The NWO & their puppets are destroying our country from within. Our kids are encouraged to have their privates mutilated by going the Transgender rout. Opioid deaths are rampant & yet, it talks about it in the Bible (sorcery can be used to describe witchcraft & drug use) Gays are allowed to marry & adopt children. Millions of illegal aliens have flooded our country. The NWO is turning America into a Third World Country. We’re dealing with one crisis after another & this trend will continue. Climate Change Crisis Lockdowns are coming as is the planned Ebola Virus, Hyper-Inflation on steroids is right around the corner. Wait until China invades Taiwan. Ten dollar a gallon gas is also around the corner as well, grocery prices will
Soar. The NWO is destroying our food sources, processing plants have burned down, 87 million turkeys & chickens were destroyed last year. NWO countries are buying our farmland, millions of of fish were recently destroyed in Australia. They recently derailed a train in Ohio loaded with deadly chemicals. Thirty million people’s water sources were contaminated. Eighteen thousand cows were recently destroyed. Food shortages are coming, which is part of the Fourth Seal, The Rider on The Pale Horse. I implore you, WAKE Up!!!!!

You’re out of your mind Brother. It’s well documented what I have said. We are living in the very end times. The signs are everywhere. The Final Pope is here based on Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, which by the way was hidden in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years. Israel became a nation in 1948 (Parable of the Fig Tree) in Mathew 24.

A Fake UFO/Alien Invasion is coming (Operation Blue Beam) This will be done to convince the world that a One World Government is necessary.

They’re going to kill the dollar either by fleecing our funds out of accounts & blaming it on Russia or China or a combination of the two or Bank collapses. This will usher in the One World Digital
Currency.

I can go on & on …

• Haha
Bro, all I can tell you is pray for discernment! You’re in for a Rude Awakening! The signs are all around you & you continue to keep your head in the sand. Wake Up! We’re living in perilous times. The NWO & their puppets are destroying our country from within. Our kids are encouraged to have their privates mutilated by going the Transgender rout. Opioid deaths are rampant & yet, it talks about it in the Bible (sorcery can be used to describe witchcraft & drug use) Gays are allowed to marry & adopt children. Millions of illegal aliens have flooded our country. The NWO is turning America into a Third World Country. We’re dealing with one crisis after another & this trend will continue. Climate Change Crisis Lockdowns are coming as is the planned Ebola Virus, Hyper-Inflation on steroids is right around the corner. Wait until China invades Taiwan. Ten dollar a gallon gas is also around the corner as well, grocery prices will
Soar. The NWO is destroying our food sources, processing plants have burned down, 87 million turkeys & chickens were destroyed last year. NWO countries are buying our farmland, millions of of fish were recently destroyed in Australia. They recently derailed a train in Ohio loaded with deadly chemicals. Thirty million people’s water sources were contaminated. Eighteen thousand cows were recently destroyed. Food shortages are coming, which is part of the Fourth Seal, The Rider on The Pale Horse. I implore you, WAKE Up!!!!!

You’re out of your mind Brother. It’s well documented what I have said. We are living in the very end times. The signs are everywhere. The Final Pope is here based on Saint Malachi’s Prophecy, which by the way was hidden in the Vatican Archives for over 900 years. Israel became a nation in 1948 (Parable of the Fig Tree) in Mathew 24.

A Fake UFO/Alien Invasion is coming (Operation Blue Beam) This will be done to convince the world that a One World Government is necessary.

They’re going to kill the dollar either by fleecing our funds out of accounts & blaming it on Russia or China or a combination of the two or Bank collapses. This will usher in the One World Digital
Currency.

I can go on & on …

You can go on and on, but it doesn't make it true. You are convinced that you are the only one who knows what's coming,and I actually do appreciate that you are trying to warm people like a modern day Noah. The problem is, that you are just wrong. You have been lead astray by shoddy writing and translation.

You can go on and on, but it doesn't make it true. You are convinced that you are the only one who knows what's coming,and I actually do appreciate that you are trying to warm people like a modern day Noah. The problem is, that you are just wrong. You have been lead astray by shoddy writing and translation.
I’m not the only one saying this, by the way. You’re right, they thought Noah was “nuts” until it started raining, which it had never done before. The water would come up from the ground. For the sake of this conversation, If the things I’m saying aren’t true, I’ll buy you & your wife or girlfriend a night out on the town, Limo, Dinner @ a restaurant of your choice!

I’m not the only one saying this, by the way. You’re right, they thought Noah was “nuts” until it started raining, which it had never done before. The water would come up from the ground. For the sake of this conversation, If the things I’m saying aren’t true, I’ll buy you & your wife or girlfriend a night out on the town, Limo, Dinner @ a restaurant of your choice!

I'll take you up one that. So 2.5 years if I'm still here, you are still here, and none of us arein in FEMA camps or headless, your buying dinner. No worries, I'm a cheap date lol.

Edited because I just noticed that you said it had never rained prior to Noah? Surely that's not what you meant?

I'll take you up one that. So 2.5 years if I'm still here, you are still here, and none of us arein in FEMA camps or headless, your buying dinner. No worries, I'm a cheap date lol.

Edited because I just noticed that you said it had never rained prior to Noah? Surely that's not what you meant?
That’s correct, the land was watered from the ground. Check it out. That’s on of the reasons they thought he was nuts. He’s building this ark & there’s no water in sight!

• Haha
That’s correct, the land was watered from the ground. Check it out. That’s on of the reasons they thought he was nuts. He’s building this ark & there’s no water in sight!

From what I've just read about this, it seems this is pretty heavily debated since it's relying on translations. I would say that the fossil records,other writings of people on Earth as well as most scholars would say rain had been happening.

Most scholars believe that it refers to no rain before the Garden of Eden.

Personally, I don't believe the Noah story was meant to be literal. https://ncse.ngo/yes-noahs-flood-may-have-happened-not-over-whole-earth

I generally take most of the Old Testament as parables, lessons, and spoken word history similar to most ancient civilizations. I believe that we are meant to learn the lesson,not necessarily believe it as literal history. Another example for me is the Jonah story.

Doesn't impact my faith or belief that God will punish man for being bad, just makes it easier for me to process logically.

Reactions: fcctiger12
From what I've just read about this, it seems this is pretty heavily debated since it's relying on translations. I would say that the fossil records,other writings of people on Earth as well as most scholars would say rain had been happening.

Most scholars believe that it refers to no rain before the Garden of Eden.

Personally, I don't believe the Noah story was meant to be literal. https://ncse.ngo/yes-noahs-flood-may-have-happened-not-over-whole-earth

I generally take most of the Old Testament as parables, lessons, and spoken word history similar to most ancient civilizations. I believe that we are meant to learn the lesson,not necessarily believe it as literal history. Another example for me is the Jonah story.

Doesn't impact my faith or belief that God will punish man for being bad, just makes it easier for me to process logically.
The ark is covered under ice on MT Ararat in Turkey! If you don’t believe Noah was a real story, you’ve gotten larger problems than I thought you have. No, it did NOT rain until rain lifted the ark off the ground. When it’s all said & done, you & your cronies are going to be eating lots of Crow!

• Haha
The ark is covered under ice on MT Ararat in Turkey! If you don’t believe Noah was a real story, you’ve gotten larger problems than I thought you have. No, it did NOT rain until rain lifted the ark off the ground. When it’s all said & done, you & your cronies are going to be eating lots of Crow!

I imagine that you are a bible literalist? Do you believe that man was on the Earth at the same time as dinosaurs? How old is the Earth etc?

I imagine that you are a bible literalist? Do you believe that man was on the Earth at the same time as dinosaurs? How old is the Earth etc?
No, there’s two earth ages! Before Adam & after Adam & there’s another one, the Millennium, which will last 1000 years. This starts when JESUS returns In Revelation 19

• Haha
But you do, based on all of your degrees in language, religion, etc? No you read a book by a guy.
All Scripture is GOD breathed & can be used for teaching, correcting & rebuking. If I put a pen in your hand & told you to write, “Yoshi is great.” Who wrote that, me or you? You wrote it but who inspired you to write it! Me! That’s how the Bible was written! Written by man but Inspired by GOD!

• Haha
All Scripture is GOD breathed & can be used for teaching, correcting & rebuking. If I put a pen in your hand & told you to write, “Yoshi is great.” Who wrote that, me or you? You wrote it but who inspired you to write it! Me! That’s how the Bible was written! Written by man but Inspired by GOD!

I don't disagree, where we differ is I understand how the bible was put together, I understand that man decided what books were included and that has changed throughout history. I understand that while God is infallible, man is not. I understand that each translation of the bible differs, usually in small ways, but sometimes with major ramifications. This is easy to do when much of it was written in dead or oral languages. I also understand that prophecy isn't meant to be literal, or in many cases understood by us.

Reactions: fcctiger12
I don't disagree, where we differ is I understand how the bible was put together, I understand that man decided what books were included and that has changed throughout history. I understand that while God is infallible, man is not. I understand that each translation of the bible differs, usually in small ways, but sometimes with major ramifications. This is easy to do when much of it was written in dead or oral languages. I also understand that prophecy isn't meant to be literal, or in many cases understood by us.

That is Absolutely a false statement! Are you kidding me! JESUS said in Mathew 24, “Learn the parable of the Fig Tree, which is when Israel was recognized as a nation on May 14th, 1948.” & backed up by Isiah 66, “Can a Nation be born in a day.” How bout In Jeremiah, when Jeremiah said, “Men would no longer say, Blessed is GOD who brought us up out of Egypt but would say, “Blessed is GOD who brought us up out of the North Country (Russia) …. This happened in the 1990’s when hundreds of thousands of Jews were brought by the plane loads from Russia back to Israel.

How bout In Revelation 6 when it says, “The Rich, The Mighty, The Powerful, The Kings (Global Leaders) & the Generals hid themselves in dens & the rocks of the mountains (Underground Military Bases & Underground houses) & cried for the Rocks & Mountains to fall on them & hide them from the Lamb Who Sits on the Throne. The people described here are the NWO Global Leaders. Why do you think the Christians who are killed asked the Angel, “When are you going to avenge our blood from those on the earth.” (The one’s who killed them, who are the ones hiding in the underground homes & military bases.

Again, I could go on & on…

You’re going to find out soon, I’ve been accurate in what I’ve been saying

That is Absolutely a false statement! Are you kidding me! JESUS said in Mathew 24, “Learn the parable of the Fig Tree, which is when Israel was recognized as a nation on May 14th, 1948.” & backed up by Isiah 66, “Can a Nation be born in a day.” How bout In Jeremiah, when Jeremiah said, “Men would no longer say, Blessed is GOD who brought us up out of Egypt but would say, “Blessed is GOD who brought us up out of the North Country (Russia) …. This happened in the 1990’s when hundreds of thousands of Jews were brought by the plane loads from Russia back to Israel.

How bout In Revelation 6 when it says, “The Rich, The Mighty, The Powerful, The Kings (Global Leaders) & the Generals hid themselves in dens & the rocks of the mountains (Underground Military Bases & Underground houses) & cried for the Rocks & Mountains to fall on them & hide them from the Lamb Who Sits on the Throne. The people described here are the NWO Global Leaders. Why do you think the Christians who are killed asked the Angel, “When are you going to avenge our blood from those on the earth.” (The one’s who killed them, who are the ones hiding in the underground homes & military bases.

Again, I could go on & on…

You’re going to find out soon, I’ve been accurate in what I’ve been saying

We can agree to disagree. History will prove me right, just like it has for the last 2000+ years when religious zealots have thought they had figured out Revelations..

God Bless.

We can agree to disagree. History will prove me right, just like it has for the last 2000+ years when religious zealots have thought they had figured out Revelations..

God Bless.
No it won’t, Time will prove me right! Ask GOD to open your eyes! You’re blind as a bat!

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT