ADVERTISEMENT

Is Katie Britt the best the republicans could do?

PrimeIsGettingComfortable

Valles Marineris
Sep 5, 2023
Wow that was terrible. Like someone taking their first acting class. Did they even vet her?

I’m guessing they needed to choose a woman since they are getting crushed for their stance on reproductive rights.

SNL is going to have fun with this one.

Wow that was terrible. Like someone taking their first acting class. Did they even vet her?

I’m guessing they needed to choose a woman since they are getting crushed for their stance on reproductive rights.

SNL is going to have fun with this one.

Strangely I agree with you that her speaking performance to my thinking was weak

However the message was powerful

Young women from 18 to 35 or so probably bonded with her words

Me , she lost me with the very soft low approach

Strangely I agree with you that her speaking performance to my thinking was weak

However the message was powerful

Young women from 18 to 35 or so probably bonded with her words

Me , she lost me with the very soft low approach
Hard to say when she’s coming from the state that is most aggressively taking away the reproductive rights of those same women.

It’s a shame that Trump has corrupted the Republican Party. They weren’t great before Trump, but they certainly weren’t more dysfunctional than the democrats. But this war on culture, Christian nationalism, and Nazi propaganda turn off the majority of voters. And the dems know they can send another text message requesting a donation everytime the republicans pass another absurd law.

I think Nikki Haley would’ve been a landslide winner in the election but because Trump has conned so many into believing his lies we will elect Weekend at Bernie’s for another four years.

Hard to say when she’s coming from the state that is most aggressively taking away the reproductive rights of those same women.

It’s a shame that Trump has corrupted the Republican Party. They weren’t great before Trump, but they certainly weren’t more dysfunctional than the democrats. But this war on culture, Christian nationalism, and Nazi propaganda turn off the majority of voters. And the dems know they can send another text message requesting a donation everytime the republicans pass another absurd law.

I think Nikki Haley would’ve been a landslide winner in the election but because Trump has conned so many into believing his lies we will elect Weekend at Bernie’s for another four years.

You are really getting off the reservation but I will play nice and explain the Republican Lady had a message for 18 to 40 years old women with children suburban moms

Me being bald white male 72 conservative I am an independent voter but Republicans count on me which in most cases I vote that way but not always as I do vote Democratic at times based on candidate quality

Yes, is Biden and Harris the best the tards can produce?

I would trust the mom with kids Katie Britt al day long in spite of her shaky performance in my opinion from a delivery standpoint

Her message was forever universal

Biden and the present ideologies are a curse and stain on America

Katie Britt is an American Patriot

I would trust the mom with kids Katie Britt al day long in spite of her shaky performance in my opinion from a delivery standpoint

Her message was forever universal

Biden and the present ideologies are a curse and stain on America

Katie Britt is an American Patriot
How was your vacation in eagle pass?

How was your vacation in eagle pass?

I am really curious about your style

Are you employed or have a business you work with people.

If you are independently wealthy just ignore this question.

Is your verbal and written conversations with your associates and customers the same as your interaction with the posters on TI.

If so I would love to meet particularly the people paying the money to have the PRIMELS treatment.

It is something to behold.

Reactions: Cabotiger
I am really curious about your style

Are you employed or have a business you work with people.

If you are independently wealthy just ignore this question.

Is your verbal and written conversations with your associates and customers the same as your interaction with the posters on TI.

If so I would love to meet particularly the people paying the money to have the PRIMELS treatment.

It is something to behold.
I am fortunate that I don’t have to work with racists or morons so this is the only place I have to communicate like that.

I am fortunate that I don’t have to work with racists or morons so this is the only place I have to communicate like that.

So I see that you work at UTOPIA INC.

Is it a local or national company or large Fortune 500 on the NY exchange or globally listed as I don ‘t see anything like that on the Best Companies to work at in America

Reactions: Cabotiger

I dont want an elite WEF warmonger in the White House. Fuk Hailey and her ilk. I dont want WW3. As a vet I tell you war sucks. All these people wanting to get into the Russia-Ukraine fight need to board a plane and go join the fight but stop trying to drag the rest of us into said fight. They have an International unit filled with people from other countries like the US there fighting. Go ****ing join or STFU about it. 99% of these warhawks have no balls to go join the fight on their own, but will send our sons and daughters to go die so they can make $$$ or virtue signal on social media...

Reactions: metiger01
You think people who differ with your thoughts are racists and morons-wow
Not at all. But I think people who make racist and or stupid comments are racists and morons. My friends and I disagree all the time, but those disagreements are grounded in data and research, not something an orange guy told me.

Reactions: dpic73
I dont want an elite WEF warmonger in the White House. Fuk Hailey and her ilk. I dont want WW3. As a vet I tell you war sucks. All these people wanting to get into the Russia-Ukraine fight need to board a plane and go join the fight but stop trying to drag the rest of us into said fight. They have an International unit filled with people from other countries like the US there fighting. Go ****ing join or STFU about it. 99% of these warhawks have no balls to go join the fight on their own, but will send our sons and daughters to go die so they can make $$$ or virtue signal on social media...
First, I greatly appreciate your service. I wish the draft was still in effect so that people would think more about what we are asking our military to do. Too many take for granted what going to war means. The sacrifices you and your family make are far beyond what us civilians can comprehend, and we must never forget that.

One positive I take from Trump’s presidency is that he did not get us involved in any wars. And I’m glad that Biden has not sent troops to Ukraine or sent troops to Israel to fight Hamas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT