ADVERTISEMENT

It’s done. Musk forced to buy Twitter

"EveryonIe’s" Just keep pointing out your stupidity Tinkerbell. Who gets to judge when it was a "once in a lifetime" kinda thing or a daily thing?

I think you want to control what I say on a daily basis. If I agree with you, I'm good. If I don't, I should face some committee.

Just for that alone, you should find yourself another country. You, @nytigerfan, @dpic73 and others may pay taxes, but you've never given anything to this country.

You'll never leave though....even though the american people wish you would. You've got it too good here. You make too much money.
All of you brag how much money you have, but you left out a very valuable thing. None of you could fix a leaky faucet or scrub a toilet.

You keep thinking you are above us, and the real world will smack you in the face.

Here's your poster child:https://clemson.forums.rivals.com/members/clemtigsco.10918/

I said no cheese on my burger skippy. Hop to it.

Reactions: dpic73
I said no cheese on my burger skippy. Hop to it.
You got no game.

Are all phaggits demonrats, or all demonrats phaggits?

No answer to anything. You'll be voting for a person who spent her entire life on her knees to get where she is at.

She's just like you though. Everything is FAKE. You're not from NY. That's why I call you "FAKE YANKEE".

You're a freakin' fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT