ADVERTISEMENT

J13

I know we will have countless threads and ridiculous arguments over the next few months, but .., it’s over.

Dems should pivot to try and hold at least the Senate.
I'm not convinced it's over. If polling shows significant gains and Trump is polling in the 52-53% range in six weeks, then I will believe it's over. To this point, he has not consistently polled 50+% - which is what it takes to win. Primarily this applies to the 7-8 swing states. If it happens in PA, it's over.

I didn't follow Russia-Gate at all. Just like you probably haven't seen anything about Jan 6.
Havent heard anything from you about May 29 either or during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in 2018, there were several instances where protesters interrupted official Senate Judiciary Committee hearings just like j6...

I'm not convinced it's over. If polling shows significant gains and Trump is polling in the 52-53% range in six weeks, then I will believe it's over. To this point, he has not consistently polled 50+% - which is what it takes to win. Primarily this applies to the 7-8 swing states. If it happens in PA, it's over.
have you seen where Biden is polling

Reactions: TigerGrowls
Havent heard anything from you about May 29 either or during the confirmation hearings for Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh in 2018, there were several instances where protesters interrupted official Senate Judiciary Committee hearings just like j6...
I was on the Penn State board for about 10 years. They made it a paid site. I could afford it but Rivals is a pain when one wants to cancel.

Therefore, I started to look for free sites with political talk and I found you guys.

I was on the Penn State board for about 10 years. They made it a paid site. I could afford it but Rivals is a pain when one wants to cancel.

Therefore, I started to look for free sites with political talk and I found you guys.
got it well welcome to the zoo lol

Reactions: Catch50
have you seen where Biden is polling
What's important is where Trump is polling. If Biden starts polling below 40%, then I may change my mind, but many of the undecided who are dems are going to vote for him when the time comes. I'm not talking about favorability/approve/disapprove/etc. I'm talking about actual voting, and I have not seen Trump consistently getting 52%+. That is where he needs to be to win, imo.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT