ADVERTISEMENT

Jesus Guilty of Crimes by Scribes/Pharisees while Trump being Persecuted by Left/Democrats/ Washington Cabal

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
Trump will now win the election and forgive the guilty of the massive sins and insurrection of the people who hate America named Democrats and liberals

I want to apologize for referring to the name Jesus in this thread as many of the folks on here who breathlessly spew hate really don’t know that name Jesus

If you want to learn more please give me your general location and I will locate a center of learning called a church for you that you can attend and be enlightened

Trump will now win the election and forgive the guilty of the massive sins and insurrection of the people who hate America named Democrats and liberals

I want to apologize for referring to the name Jesus in this thread as many of the folks on here who breathlessly spew hate really don’t know that name Jesus

If you want to learn more please give me your general location and I will locate a center of learning called a church for you that you can attend and be enlightened
Jesus would cast Trump into an eternal fiery hellpit

Reactions: nytigerfan

Again you sound sane.

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Thank you Trump for my many blessings.

Yep, Jesus is exactly who I think about when I see Trump. After all, Jesus stands as the paramount symbol for mercy and forgiveness in our World. And who embodies these attributes like Trump.?

This is just nuts. What the heck are you talking about? Jesus is our salvation and the Son of God. Trump is just a son of a bitch and a level 1000 narcissist. Our presidential campaign shouldn't be a contest over who is the worst human... You gotta snap out of it man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT