ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Medical Incident????

TigerGrowls

Woodrush
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2001
Apparently something happened today. Lots of heat on social media.

🚨🚨🚨Biden campaign cancels fundraisers in Wisconsin and Philadelphia after @JoeBiden suffered a medical emergency on Air Force One today🚨🚨🚨

Things went south today when Biden had a medical emergency on the plane and the @BidenHQ had to explain to the traveling pool why they couldn’t travel with Joe Biden while they were all waiting at the airport.

Staffers are also threatening to resign over the pressure of having to lie about Biden’s health when they know he’s one more medical emergency away from dying.

The medical emergency on the plane today was a boiling point.

#BidenMedicalEmergency

Reactions: CUTiger1977
Apparently something happened today. Lots of heat on social media.

🚨🚨🚨Biden campaign cancels fundraisers in Wisconsin and Philadelphia after @JoeBiden suffered a medical emergency on Air Force One today🚨🚨🚨

Things went south today when Biden had a medical emergency on the plane and the @BidenHQ had to explain to the traveling pool why they couldn’t travel with Joe Biden while they were all waiting at the airport.

Staffers are also threatening to resign over the pressure of having to lie about Biden’s health when they know he’s one more medical emergency away from dying.

The medical emergency on the plane today was a boiling point.

#BidenMedicalEmergency
"President Biden could not have been having a medical emergency aboard Air Force One, because the President was already at home in Wilmington. Biden wasn’t even on the plane.

However, a sitting US Senator had no qualms about posting misinformation about the health of the president.

There was no Biden medical emergency."

Reactions: Dungeon09
Laura Loomer is not backing down on this. She insists she has sources and for whatever reason I believe her. Her reporting has been accurate in the past.

Here is a second source confirming her suspicions.

And just because Joe Biden walked off the plane does not mean there was not a medical emergency.

I do find it odd he cancelled on the press, essentially stood them up, when he needs them most. Why would he do that?

have waited to say anything until I got three confirmations. I represent and have represented the health crews on AF1 as part of my role as GC.Anyway, I have verified there was a medical emergency on AF1. Our president has Parkinson’s and he is hallucinating. He had an episode on the plane and they had to give him anti psychotics so when the plane landed he “looked fine.” I have hesitated to release this information because of the controversy it may cause, but if this is what is going on, as a country we need to deal with it and not hide it. Anyone who has served our country deserves better treatment than this during his/her final illness. I may not agree with our politicians, but there is no question, this is not appropriate treatment of a Parkinson’s patient and that is why I am speaking out. And this issue may well come up with the Monarch, so this is not a political issue, it’s a health care issue and it’s about how we deal positively with aging and the shifts of life. GSK, GSP

Reactions: TigerGrowls
“I just went on the Loomer account. According to her, he had a cardiologist at the WH for 7 hours after the flight. One of the side effects of a massive dose of Haloperidol is heart failure. My stomach just sank. Without a doubt, it happened. Please people this is so serious and it is so very sad. 😥 but it’s time for me to get back to Royal. Remember, integrity is key, KCIII believes in transparency and if the time comes that he must step down, kindly support his honesty and NO HE IS JUST FINE FOR THE NEAR FUTURE. I have such high regard for Queen Margarethe that she stepped aside before it was ever an issue. We need to have roles for ex presidents and ex monarchs.”

Harris is going to be sworn in as president and run on the Dem ticket

Biden is going the 25th

Look for it

It is going to happen
I think it’s their only option.

Can’t bypass Harris. It would be a slap in the face to blacks.

Harris is the only one that can keep the money.

Getting on the ballot could be a concern in some states unless the pres is incapacitated. The only way he is incapacitated is via resignation or 25th amendment. He claims he is not resigning ….

I think it’s their only option.

Can’t bypass Harris. It would be a slap in the face to blacks.

Harris is the only one that can keep the money.

Getting on the ballot could be a concern in some states unless the pres is incapacitated. The only way he is incapacitated is via resignation or 25th amendment. He claims he is not resigning ….
I think they will force Dr. Jill’s hand. He will step down due to more medical emergencies.

MSM is laying the groundwork to make the move. It's happening and it's just a matter of when.

Parkinson's expert visited White House 8 times in 8 months, met with Biden's doctor
The White House said Biden has been evaluated by a neurologist only three times.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
MSM is laying the groundwork to make the move. It's happening and it's just a matter of when.

Parkinson's expert visited White House 8 times in 8 months, met with Biden's doctor
The White House said Biden has been evaluated by a neurologist only three times.
Wow!! @dpic73 laughing at his former heros misfortune.

Well clearly if the White House says so, it's the truth. Clown World.
I will only believe it if this woman confirms it...

F-mQ2haasAEr02v.jpg

Reactions: fatpiggy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT