ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden

GKa5GEyWwAA0PE8

This is the liberal paragon of virtue?

So sad the party of law and order celebrates the theft of someone’s personal diary, which was then sold to conservative media. So sad. What you have become.

Now would also be a good time to point out that Ashley Biden has never claimed she was molested by her father. Never.

The shower situation is beyond weird, no?

I would need to know the details before I pass judgment. This diary was stolen from her, you cannot convince me that the same people who would steal someone’s diary would be above adding their own crap to the diary.

My daughter and I showered together this past week. It was an outdoor shower and our bathing suits were on and the the reason she wanted me in there was bc she had seen a bug. But technically we showered together. weird?

Myself or my wife still have to help my young son in the shower, or otherwise he will just stand under the water for 20 minutes. Weird?

I would need to know the details before I pass judgment. This diary was stolen from her, you cannot convince me that the same people who would steal someone’s diary would be above adding their own crap to the diary.

My daughter and I showered together this past week. It was an outdoor shower and our bathing suits were on and the the reason she wanted me in there was bc she had seen a bug. But technically we showered together. weird?

Myself or my wife still have to help my young son in the shower, or otherwise he will just stand under the water for 20 minutes. Weird?
Your family circumstances aren’t weird, no.

I don’t imagine you’re as odd as Biden. Direct?.. yeah, but I respect that.

Quite different, as in 180 degrees, but you keep trying.

Comment on Biden’s daughter. That’s actually disturbing, and sad.
No it's not unless you read into it something that wasn't there. A child taking a shower with a parent is not molestation and she didn't say he did anything to her, but you'll read into it what you want because it serves your purpose. .

No it's not unless you read into it something that wasn't there. A child taking a shower with a parent is not molestation and she didn't say he did anything to her, but you'll read into it what you want because it serves your purpose. .
The worst right wingers on this board are the ones who truly believe they are unbiased but have never checked anything but the “R” in any election. They claim to be objective but they play team sports as bad as anyone.

At least Growls, Piggy and the others present their true selves instead of putting up a facade.

Hey ****tard, he molested his own daughter in her own words.
He needs his head chopped off along with Trumps if he did the same thing you dumbass.

IMG-9982.jpg

The meme does not say what the oft-repeated page in her diary says. And just because her diary is real, that doesn't mean that anything you say about it is.
You know, I rarely am anything far from cordial in this forum, but you’re in denial. Read her own words, written and posted above. Are you blind, or simply incapable of admitting what’s there?

You being this biased is a really bad look for you.

You know, I rarely am anything far from cordial in this forum, but you’re in denial. Read her own words, written and posted above. Are you blind, or simply incapable of admitting what’s there?

You being this biased is a really bad look for you.
Her words on the page said it was "probably inappropriate". She has every right to feel that way but two things can be true at the same time - he can be completely innocent of wrongdoing and she can feel uncomfortable about it. Why is that so hard to understand?

And if that meme was true that said he molested her, he would have been done a long time ago.

Her words on the page said it was "probably inappropriate". She has every right to feel that way but two things can be true at the same time - he can be completely innocent of wrongdoing and she can feel uncomfortable about it. Why is that so hard to understand?

And if that meme was true that said he molested her, he would have been done a long time ago.
The journal was discovered when? When you have the machine behind you, you can walk through fire unscathed.

And just so we’re clear… she used the word, “molested”. She questioned it… that’s damning enough.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT