ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden

The journal was discovered when? When you have the machine behind you, you can walk through fire unscathed.

And just so we’re clear… she used the word, “molested”. She questioned it… that’s damning enough.
Damn man, this is getting stupid. Please try reading it again.

"Was I molested?"
" I think so- I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzack's house"

So the implication here is that she believes it happened at a neighbors house, she DOES NOT say anything about Joe. Geez man c'mon.

GKxTXBpaUAEptBc

Damn man, this is getting stupid. Please try reading it again.

"Was I molested?"
" I think so- I can't remember specifics but I do remember trauma - I remember not liking the Woolzack's house"

So the implication here is that she believes it happened at a neighbors house, she DOES NOT say anything about Joe. Geez man c'mon.

GKxTXBpaUAEptBc

" Was I Molested? I think so" - Ashley Biden

Fits the profile for pedo Joe.

Trump: Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Bush: Whatever you want.
Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Judge Joe Brown Goes Off on Barack Obama and “Lowdown Scummy Bastard” and “Piece of Urban Trailer Park Trash” Joe Biden in Explosive Interview (VIDEO)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT