ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan's take on the shooting

Steroid monkey that should stick to calling MMA fights.

Nah, if you haven't gave The Joe Rogan Experience podcast a try, it's good. He doesn't push a political agenda and has a ton of interesting people on. Most important part, it's not censored to push a certain way of thinking like every single news outlet is. He's certainly not the "know it all", but he has some interesting conversations with people that would absolutely get censored by MSM.

Nah, if you haven't gave The Joe Rogan Experience podcast a try, it's good. He doesn't push a political agenda and has a ton of interesting people on. Most important part, it's not censored to push a certain way of thinking like every single news outlet is. He's certainly not the "know it all", but he has some interesting conversations with people that would absolutely get censored by MSM.
I don’t think he’s a bad guy or that he doesn’t make some effort to consider different viewpoints, but I had enough of that listening to stoners philosophize in college at 2 AM between bong rips.

• Haha
Reactions: fatpiggy and dpic73
He doesn't push a political agenda
tim-robinson-i-think-you-should-leave.gif

I don’t think he’s a bad guy or that he doesn’t make some effort to consider different viewpoints, but I had enough of that listening to stoners philosophize in college at 2 AM between bong rips.

Don't get me wrong, it's not his view point or opinion on the podcast that is interesting. It's hearing different personalities that he has on that give a view into a subject that would for sure get censored by MSM. Tulsi Gabbard, Riley Gaines, Robert Kennedy Jr., etc... They're far more interesting than Joe is, but he does do a good job leading the conversation subjects. His podcast with Sanjay Gupta from CNN was great. He confronted him about how CNN made stuff up about COVID and Joe.

Reactions: fatpiggy
Oh, everyone certainly has their own views. I guess I should've said, "he doesn't censor anyone from saying what their view is". That's all MSM does. Censor. I certainly don't vote the same way Joe does if you're referring to that.
I have the same respect for Bill Maher in this regard. I don't agree with all of his politics, but he usually is open minded and will at least have an intelligent discussion about most topics. His show is interesting and watchable

Reactions: Budgripe86
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT