ADVERTISEMENT

Judge Annette Llewellyn - Released Man Who Plowed Over Two Women at 70 MPH on $20k Bond

fatpiggy

Lake Baikal
Gold Member
Aug 18, 2002
This is absolutely absurd!!!

Be warned its brutal to watch

This is absolutely absurd!!!

Be warned its brutal to watch

1) it was a $200,000 bond. He paid 10% of it which is pretty standard in states that use the bond system. He was released into house arrest with GPS monitoring.

2) His charge is involuntary manslaughter, not murder or voluntary manslaughter. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with someone charged with inv. Manslaughter receiving a bond.

3) he is, as of now, not convicted of any crime. Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing, legally speaking.

This is tragic, obviously, and if proven guilty this man should and will serve time in prison (inv. Manslaughter is up to 4yrs in Mizzou). But there is absolutely, positively, nothing unusual about receiving a bond and being placed in house arrest. This happens all the time across the country, so I’m curious why this one is getting so much attention. What is it about this man and these victims that makes this case so attention worthy? I bet I can guess.

1) it was a $200,000 bond. He paid 10% of it which is pretty standard in states that use the bond system. He was released into house arrest with GPS monitoring.

2) His charge is involuntary manslaughter, not murder or voluntary manslaughter. There is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary with someone charged with inv. Manslaughter receiving a bond.

3) he is, as of now, not convicted of any crime. Innocent until proven guilty is still a thing, legally speaking.

This is tragic, obviously, and if proven guilty this man should and will serve time in prison (inv. Manslaughter is up to 4yrs in Mizzou). But there is absolutely, positively, nothing unusual about receiving a bond and being placed in house arrest. This happens all the time across the country, so I’m curious why this one is getting so much attention. What is it about this man and these victims that makes this case so attention worthy? I bet I can guess.
4 fvcking years for obliterating two humans? GTFO.

Also, i'll help you out. The difference is that it was caught on camera. But i know where you were going because that is the only way y'all know how to divide people.

4 fvcking years for obliterating two humans? GTFO.
Your issue here is with the state of Missouri.

“Involuntary Manslaughter is a class D felony in Missouri. Consequences include a fine of up to $5000 and up to 4 years in prison.”

Also, there are tons and tons of examples of people killing others and getting less than 4 years of prison time when the charge is manslaughter.

Your issue here is with the state of Missouri.

“Involuntary Manslaughter is a class D felony in Missouri. Consequences include a fine of up to $5000 and up to 4 years in prison.”

Also, there are tons and tons of examples of people killing others and getting less than 4 years of prison time when the charge is manslaughter.
Ok, why is the charge only manslaughter?

Reactions: Clemson Goat
Ok, why is the charge only manslaughter?
I don’t know, ask the DA. My guess would be because the deaths were accidental whereas murder would require some level of intent or premeditation. Charge could certainly change as they gather more evidence.

Either way, the judge has nothing to do with that. Judges are ruling based on what’s presented to them.

It should also be noted that $200,000 is well above the national average for bonds in manslaughter charges. I couldn’t find data on Missouri specifically, but looks like the typical bond amount for involuntary manslaughter is around $100,000 nationally.

I don’t know, ask the DA. My guess would be because the deaths were accidental whereas murder would require some level of intent or premeditation. Charge could certainly change as they gather more evidence.

Either way, the judge has nothing to do with that. Judges are ruling based on what’s presented to them.

It should also be noted that $200,000 is well above the national average for bonds in manslaughter charges. I couldn’t find data on Missouri specifically, but looks like the typical bond amount for involuntary manslaughter is around $100,000 nationally.
The judge doesn’t have anything to do with it but the DA does. And that’s the whole point, it’s a soft on crime soros DA.

Of course I don’t know all the facts, but from the video it sure looks like he deserves A LOT more than 4 years.

You continue to prove that you don't have a clue what you are posting about.

Dude, get some help, you are just searching out things to be mad about and your boy Elon is only too happy to oblige you.
🤡

The judge doesn’t have anything to do with it but the DA does. And that’s the whole point, it’s a soft on crime soros DA.
Oh ok, the tweet said the judge was linked to Soros and now you’ve moved the goal posts to the DA is linked to Soros. Got it.

Of course I don’t know all the facts
The truest statement you’ve ever made on this board. And it applies to a lot more than just this thread.

Find out where the judges family is at and drive over them

Think she will give the same sentence?
This wasn’t a sentencing. Its astounding how little you maga snowflakes understand about how the legal system works.

You probably should stop while you are behind... It's plainly obvious you were clueless about this case. But insisted on posting an angry tweet about it.

Just admit you were wrong.
You know what I’m not clueless about? The video that shows the two women getting plowed over? Did you watch it? What makes you want to defend that and say they only deserve 4 years? Did you even watch the video? They were pulverized! All they were doing was crossing the street and dude plows them over at 70mph with no brakes and you think 4 years is good enough? lol, as usual your reasoning skills are lacking.

4 years for pulverizing two people! $20k bond 😂

Little white girl got no bond here in the folly beach case and she only killed one person. She has been in jail for over a year and still waiting on a trial.

Is it because she is white? Or is it because it was a heinous crime? Or was it because the laws are stricter in SC? Or do we have better Judges here?

4 months. Gtfoh

Reactions: TigerGrowls
You know what I’m not clueless about? The video that shows the two women getting plowed over? Did you watch it? What makes you want to defend that and say they only deserve 4 years? Did you even watch the video? They were pulverized! All they were doing was crossing the street and dude plows them over at 70mph with no brakes and you think 4 years is good enough? lol, as usual your reasoning skills are lacking.

Little white girl got no bond here in the folly beach case and she only killed one person. She has been in jail for over a year and still waiting on a trial.

Is it because she is white? Or is it because it was a heinous crime? Or was it because the laws are stricter in SC? Or do we have better Judges here?

4 months. Gtfoh
Yeah,you don't see color at all do you?

Move those goalposts. That's not what you posted, you tried to bash the judge and link her to Soros. You were mad. She did her legal job. Who are you mad at?

4 months. Gtfoh

It’s because she was drunk and it was like her third DUI. Totally different circumstances.

Just scanning the thread, your issue shouldn’t be with the judge or DA. It’s with Missouri law. He was driving recklessly, but not sure how you prove intent. So involuntary manslaughter is probably the best they can do given the facts of the case. And the law limits the jail time, not any individual.

The charges are too light. 4 years isn't enough for that bullshit.

Didn't even hit the brakes and they obliterated into the sky like that bird Randy Johnson hit with a fastball.

The charges are too light. 4 years isn't enough for that bullshit.

Didn't even hit the brakes and they obliterated into the sky like that bird Randy Johnson hit with a fastball.

You keep doubling down. Dude you were wrong and didn't do any research before posting. You wanted to be mad at the liberals, when they all did their jobs.

You keep doubling down. Dude you were wrong and didn't do any research before posting. You wanted to be mad at the liberals, when they all did their jobs.
I don't care if it's liberal or whomever, but yes I am mad at this person only facing 4 years. Does not seem appropriate no matter who the parties involved are.

I don't care if it's liberal or whomever, but yes I am mad at this person only facing 4 years. Does not seem appropriate no matter who the parties involved are.

But that wasn't why you posted this was it....

I thought get you were all about States Rights? Doesn't Missouri have a right to make their own laws?

But that wasn't why you posted this was it....

I thought get you were all about States Rights? Doesn't Missouri have a right to make their own laws?

First of all, im allowed to be mad at bad policy no matter who makes it. Even if its republicans or anyone else.

Second, Missouri can do as they please, but i still have the right to bitch about it.

I still maintain that the driver was undercharged. 4 years for vaporizing two individuals does not seem just.

First of all, im allowed to be mad at bad policy no matter who makes it. Even if its republicans or anyone else.

Second, Missouri can do as they please, but i still have the right to bitch about it.

I still maintain that the driver was undercharged. 4 years for vaporizing two individuals does not seem just.

Still won't admit that the only reason you posted this was to "Own the libs"?

You tried,failed badly,and won't admit it.

Still won't admit that the only reason you posted this was to "Own the libs"?

You tried,failed badly,and won't admit it.
They should be owned. Terrible policy to only face 4 years for murdering 2 individuals. Libs are in charge, it's their problem.

• Haha
Reactions: dpic73
They should be owned. Terrible policy to only face 4 years for murdering 2 individuals. Libs are in charge, it's their problem.

You are such a a joke. How about just admitting you screwed up?

Missouri Governor: Mike Parson (Republican)
State Legislature: Republicans majority

But it's the libs righ

But your original post was a tweet attacking the judge for giving a bond (Again: $200k not $20k as you keep asserting) and not attacking the charge or sentencing guidelines.

So will you admit that your original post was inaccurate and that the judge, in fact, has nothing to do with the elements of this case that you’re upset about?

Numb nuts charged in Folly Beach felony dui released earlier on 150k bond?

Reactions: fatpiggy
Most Judges only care about crime when they are victims.
chrome-capture-2024-1-3-1.gif

It’s because she was drunk and it was like her third DUI. Totally different circumstances.

Just scanning the thread, your issue shouldn’t be with the judge or DA. It’s with Missouri law. He was driving recklessly, but not sure how you prove intent. So involuntary manslaughter is probably the best they can do given the facts of the case. And the law limits the jail time, not any individual.
Ironically the girl from folly was released within hours of this post. Absolutely ridiculous.

But your original post was a tweet attacking the judge for giving a bond (Again: $200k not $20k as you keep asserting) and not attacking the charge or sentencing guidelines.

So will you admit that your original post was inaccurate and that the judge, in fact, has nothing to do with the elements of this case that you’re upset about?
No. I maintain that anyone who plows over two individuals at 70mph without hitting the brakes and turns them into smithereeens deserves solidly more than 4 years im jail. The judge and prosecutor should be ashamed.

Do any of you limp-wristers remember Darrell Brooks?
He was let out on 1k bond after running over his girlfriend. Guess what happened next…

No. I maintain that anyone who plows over two individuals at 70mph without hitting the brakes and turns them into smithereeens deserves solidly more than 4 years im jail. The judge and prosecutor should be ashamed.

They don't have a choice. They are following the law is a Republican state. You can keep get ng to move the goalposts, but you should admit that you are wrong.

They don't have a choice. They are following the law is a Republican state. You can keep get ng to move the goalposts, but you should admit that you are wrong.
Imma take a pass.

4 years is not nearly enough for that crime. Sorry, not sorry.

Imma take a pass.

4 years is not nearly enough for that crime. Sorry, not sorry.

You are a joke. That wasn't why you posted this at all. How about you admit that you were trying to bash a liberal and got it wrong.

Just admit that. Try to be honest for once @OleFastball, we all know you don't pay bets, how about try some intellectual honestly for once.

Reactions: dpic73
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT