ADVERTISEMENT

Just Listened to Harris Talk Equity in Disaster Relief

PalmettoTiger1

The Jack Dunlap Club
Gold Member
Jan 25, 2009
OK being white affluent highly educated successful I will receive NO SUPPORT

Based on what Kamela says the Black victims of the floods will get a priority for everything including bottles of water.

Love the plan to help victims of a disaster where the help provided is DEI , EQUITY and AFFIRMATIVE ACTION dependent

This is the Christian Way

Based on what Kamela says the Black victims of the floods will get a priority for everything including bottles of water.

Love the plan to help victims of a disaster where the help provided is DEI , EQUITY and AFFIRMATIVE ACTION dependent

You sound just like a lying Trump supporter. Go help Trump give out paper towels to the flood victims.

You sound just like a lying Trump supporter. Go help Trump give out paper towels to the flood victims.

You come off as a uninformed Liberal left wing Democratic ignorant zombie type who the elitest play you as a pawn

Embrace your deafness as Kamala Harris was publicly saying what I just wrote on all the national networks on TV

Obviously you don’t follow your own candidate who said what I repeated in writing

Ignorance is a powerful tool to exercise over people like yourself

I'm very sorry that you've been affected by this--and I mean that. I haven't seen Kamala's comments that you are referencing, so there's a little asymmetry of information between your post and mine. However, if you are white, affluent, highly educated and successful, you probably need less of the federal government's resources than all of the minorities you referred to in CAPS--and not sure why you think Jesus would feel differently on that point. I don't think anyone (especially not Kamala, unless she took over as head of FEMA) has made an independent decision on you based on white privilege.

Source?

Reactions: Dungeon09
I'm very sorry that you've been affected by this--and I mean that. I haven't seen Kamala's comments that you are referencing, so there's a little asymmetry of information between your post and mine. However, if you are white, affluent, highly educated and successful, you probably need less of the federal government's resources than all of the minorities you referred to in CAPS--and not sure why you think Jesus would feel differently on that point. I don't think anyone (especially not Kamala, unless she took over as head of FEMA) has made an independent decision on you based on white privilege.

First of all I am no where near the disaster zone and am donating money without redtriction to help people without regard to race religion national origin or otherwise

It is very disappointing to see public leaders so biased who are elected at large instead of serving the public with a steady even hand in a CHRISTIAN way such as the Biblical Good Samaritan who helped a person beaten by robbers that they serve depending on how it benefits themselves and a ideology.

I did not say it. Watch TV and Kamala Harris who said it and ask her to explain what her intents are based on her statement.

Yoiu mean ONE
It's on video 'tard. It's her on video. What does it matter who covered it? The only reason she is even a viable candidate for you lemmings/sheep/idiots is because the MSM has hidden her past and present from the people. She and Walz are communist pieces of trash.

It's on video 'tard. It's her on video. What does it matter who covered it? The only reason she is even a viable candidate for you lemmings/sheep/idiots is because the MSM has hidden her past and present from the people. She and Walz are communist pieces of trash.
People with discernment, who care about the truth, would know that was a 40 sec. clip taken out of context when answering a broader question about the climate crisis, NOT how funds should be distributed for Hurricane Ian. But you wouldn't know that because the only media you're exposed to knows that simple hayseeds like you only want to be fed outrage propaganda so you can run to board and grunt some delirious drivel about things you don't understand. .

People with discernment, who care about the truth, would know that was a 40 sec. clip taken out of context when answering a broader question about the climate crisis, NOT how funds should be distributed for Hurricane Ian. But you wouldn't know that because the only media you're exposed to knows that simple hayseeds like you only want to be fed outrage propaganda so you can run to board and grunt some delirious drivel about things you don't understand. .
"NOT how funds should be distributed for Hurricane Ian". You better check your calendar dumba$$--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Ian

This is 2024.

Do you even know what day it is, or which hurricane we are talking about? Keep talking though. EVERY time you open your mouth (same as Harris/Walz) you expose to all of us what a fraud POS you are. Keep running that c**k sucker of yours. It's fantastic.

You are a LIAR and a FRAUD that will do anything you can to prop up the demonrat party. The funniest part is YOU consider yourself intelligent.

NO ONE ELSE DOES! A college degree does not make you smart son.

"NOT how funds should be distributed for Hurricane Ian". You better check your calendar dumba$$--https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurricane_Ian

This is 2024.

Do you even know what day it is, or which hurricane we are talking about? Keep talking though. EVERY time you open your mouth (same as Harris/Walz) you expose to all of us what a fraud POS you are. Keep running that c**k sucker of yours. It's fantastic.

You are a LIAR and a FRAUD that will do anything you can to prop up the demonrat party. The funniest part is YOU consider yourself intelligent.

NO ONE ELSE DOES! A college degree does not make you smart son.
LMAO, This is where you prove without a doubt how stupid you are. The clip of Harris that we're talking about came from a 2022 interview with Priyanka Chopra Jonas - it was NOT from a recent interview 🤣

Looks like your propaganda outlets fooled you again!

LMAO, This is where you prove without a doubt how stupid you are. The clip of Harris that we're talking about came from a 2022 interview with Priyanka Chopra Jonas - it was NOT from a recent interview 🤣

Looks like your propaganda outlets fooled you again!

You act like I care. The person(s) you support are POT (Pieces Of Trash). There is no doubt about it. You support Communism and killing babies. That is all you have.

A MAN would be against that, but we all know you don't qualify. You are a BETA b!tch ........through and through.

You act like I care. The person(s) you support are POT (Pieces Of Trash). There is no doubt about it. You support Communism and killing babies. That is all you have.

A MAN would be against that, but we all know you don't qualify. You are a BETA b!tch ........through and through.
A simple apology for your challenging me would have been sufficient.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT